High school is not a friendly place for people with blackheads, acne, blemishes, pimples, and all sorts of nasty puberty-induced face issues. Surely, I am not the only one in the school. Puberty affects us all to some extent. My entire family has an oily skin problem so I have to deal with the issue the best that I can. My mom taught me a few tips and tricks on how to handle oily skin, but deeply embedded blackheads do not go away that easily.
One of my classmates, who is also my best friend, came to me one day and showed me the Chimocee Blackhead Remover Kit. She got it from her mother and insisted I bought one for myself to make sure my face got clean, glowing, and healthy again. She was using it for a little while but the results were visible with the naked eye.
After talking to my mother, she said I should try the product. Of course, she did the research and read the reviews, considering it safe for me to use it. I am now in my second month of using the Chimocee Blackhead Remover Kit and I think I can share some valuable opinions with you all
Things to Consider before Buying the Chimocee Blackhead Remover Kit
Oily skin and open pores run in the family. Puberty runs amok in high school as well. Now I know this is all normal and natural, but it does not mean I should not do something about it. Together with my friend, we tried many natural masks and remedies and they work quite well. However, we had to do something about those deeply embedded blackheads, erupting whiteheads, pimples, puffs, and zits. This is why we both tried the Chimocee Blackhead Remover Kit and compared results.
I used the Chimocee Blackhead remover kit for two months, twice a week, after a hot shower or a serious face preparation routine. The set contains six different tools, each with its own specifications and use. They cover all skin issues: blackheads, whitehead, acne, pimple, blemishes, comedones, and so on. Before you jump at the opportunity of buying this excellent product, this is what you should know first.
- Face preparations is mandatory: I hope nobody squeezes a pimple on a dry dirty face. Your skin needs to be moist, warm, with open pores, malleable if you want. This is why you should always open your pores before using any of these tools with a hot towel, a hot shower, or through a steaming routine. If you make sure the pores are wide open, you will be able to get excellent results with no damage.
- Safety first: These are metallic tools you use to poke, squeeze, pierce, and pinch your face with. In other words, you need to sterilize the tools before and after any use. I would also recommend you sterilize your face prior to using the tools as well. Always use the tools in a clean environment and maybe wear surgical gloves. After blackhead extrusion, remove the dirt with sterile cotton swabs, to prevent cross infection. Make sure you use an antibacterial cream afterwards, a toner, or sterilized water after you finish removing blackhead and pimples.
- Test your skills: All the tools in the set come are ergonomic. They come with an anti-slip handle design; the rhombic texture helps you control the pressure better during use and ensures that each step can be carried out with accurate control and accuracy to avoid damage to the skin. However, keep in mind these are metal sharp tools you need to handle perfectly to avoid injury. Make a few tests in less sensitive areas until you get the hang of it.
- Possible side effects: There should be no side-effects while using these tools. They are made of 100% dermatologist grade surgical steel, will not corrode, will not cause sensitivity issues, and will minimize risk of infection. However, you should be gentle in using them and apply little pressure or force.
- Instructions: Speaking and pressure, force, the way you handle the tools, and the way you use them, make sure you always follow the instructions carefully. This blackhead removal tools kit comes with a user’s manual and you should follow the guidelines carefully. Prep your face before, sterilize the tools before and after usage (alcohol will do just fine or medical/surgical antibacterial gel) and make sure you care for your face before and after the procedure.
Who Should Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
All people of all ages and genders who want to finally get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, blemishes, zits, puff, and more. Master your skills, use the tools correctly, and you will be just fine.
Who Should Not Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
If acne scars, purulent acne, infected pores, abscesses or other dermatological problems damage your face, you should avoid poking and pressing your skin with any of these tools. Even if they are safe, you should talk to your doctor before using them. You may need medical treatment before thinking about damaging your skin with metallic tools even more.
Chimocee Blackhead Remover Kit
This Chimocee Blackhead Remover Kit contains six different tools, each playing a different role. The set focuses on pimples, acne, and comedone extraction, blackheads removal, zits removal, and so on. The package also includes a customized leather case, which keeps the tools safe and which fits perfectly in your purse, bag, or even your pocket, easy for storage or transport. Make sure you sterilize the tools before putting them back in the case (rubbing alcohol, surgical antibacterial gel, or sterilized water should do).
I rated this product with plenty of enthusiasm because I found the tools to be sturdy, yet flexible, ergonomic, and of high quality. My friend’s opinion and her visible results were the ones that convinced me to buy the tools.
I will try to sum up next the pros and cons of the Chimocee Blackhead Remover kit so you know better what to expect:
- Extremely effective
- Safe, sturdy, easy to use and carry
- Comes with the manufacturer’s satisfaction warranty
- Need fine motor skills
- No free users’ manual
- Not a professional set
Chimocee Blackhead Remover Kit Features and Benefits
High school is a challenge for girls with problematic skin face. I know I am not the first one to experience oily skin and puberty, but this does not mean I should nature run havoc on my face and hope for the best. I am a self-conscious teenager who is aware that beauty is not just that. Beauty and health are co-dependent. This is why I eat healthy, I sleep well, I do not condone abuses of any kind, and I exercise a lot. This is beside the point, I know, but the main idea is that it is responsible to care for one’s face or body without being judged as shallow.
Now, if you feel the way that I do, you may also feel that you need to take matters into your own hands. I do not support the use of cosmetic products at our age – we have plenty of time for that. I do support natural treatments and localized interventions. This is why I began using the blackhead removal tools set. If you think that those pimples, blackheads, comedones, and other nasty things should leave your face and allow you to gain healthy, glowing skin, then you may want to look at the features and benefits I extracted.
- The kit comes with six tools each for a specific problem. This allows skin care versatility and very good results, no matter how severe your acne, blemishes, and blackheads are.
- The metal is durable, safe, will not rust and corrode, will not break, or hurt your face.
- The case also comes with a mirror, so you can use the set whenever you want, even when traveling or on vacation.
- · The elegant case looks amazing and is light, easy to carry, and easy to store. For me, this was great because I can take it with me anytime and anywhere.
- Themedical sterilized stainless steel is safe for your skin. However, you should make sure you do not applytoo much pressure and force.
- The blackhead removal tools kit is age and gender independent. I liked this a lot, because my mother, after allowing me to buy this kit, bought one for herself a few weeks later. She uses it with great pleasure. As I said oily skin and clogged pores is a problem in our family.
- It is affordable. This is affordable for any high school girl. I am happy I bought it and I think I made a really good investment in my health and looks.
The product comes with great reviews. I think this is the reason both my classmate and my mom appreciated the set. My mom even bought one for herself after seeing the results on Michaela and me (and after conducting a thorough research of her own). People are speaking highly of this product so you should at least consider getting one for yourself as well.
Alternatives to the Chimocee Blackhead Remover Kit
If you are interested in other blackhead removal tools, I found some alternatives, which look just as great. If you want healthy, glowing, clean skin, you can also check out these products as well!
This blackhead removal tools kit is quite similar to the one I used so far, but it also comes with some differences.
Who Should Use this Kit
People with oily skin, large pores, acne, blackheads, comedones, pimples, and plenty of other similar issues.
Chimocee Tools Kit vs. CidBestOfficial Kit Comparison
- Both are surgical stainless steel;
- Both contain six different tools;
- Chimocee does not come with a users’ manual;
- CidBestOfficial metal is even smoother than Chimocee’s;
- Chimocee is cheaper.
If you want an alternative to the Chimocee blackhead removal tools kit, check out the CidBestOfficial Blackhead Removal Tools Kit to make the proper choice!
Another best blackhead removing tools kit is the Anjou set. Some of my classmates bought this one instead, and they are more than satisfied with it. It comes with six differently sized bottlenecks, needles, and tweezers.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want to get rid of their blackheads, pimples, blemishes, and other face issues.
Chimocee Kit vs. Anjou Kit Comparison
- Both are stainless steel;
- Both come with six tools in the set;
- The Anjou kit is not recommended for deep acne or zits;
- Anjou tools may feel flimsy;
- Anjou is cheaper.
If you want an alternative to the Chimocee tools kit, check out the Anjou Blackhead Removal Kit! It may be the answer to your face skin problems!
This is another excellent option in the blackhead removal tools kit products area and covers all your skin problems.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want quick, safe, and professional blackheads and pimples removing.
Chimocee Kit vs. Skinosim Kit Comparison
- Both are stainless steel;
- Skinosim is a bit more expensive;
- Skinosim comes with a professional electroplated needle;
- Skinosim comes with a users’ manual;
- Skinosim comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
If you feel you want to gain blackhead removal control at an affordable price, you can also try the Skinosim Blackhead Removal Tools Set!
There are a few things left to say about this product. I gave this blackhead removal tools set a five stars review and I do not regret for a second my choice. I strongly believe that girls of my age can better control their skin issues, oily skin, clogged pores, and puberty problems until things get better naturally.
I found that this product works great for all ages – my mom is a good example.
I feel like I have to emphasize on your care when it comes to skin preparation. Moist the skin and warm it up to open up pores with a hot towel or use the kit after you took a long hot shower/bath. Make sure your face is clean and disinfected. Make sure your hands, the tools, and the cotton swabs you use and even the bathroom sink are clean and lacked of bacteria. I would recommend a pair of disposable surgical gloves as well. Make sure you sterilize the tools and let them air dry before putting them back in the case. Tone and protect your face after the procedure with a disinfectant tincture, tea, or solution. If you have bad acne and blemishes problems, finish the procedure with a dermatological medicated cream to make sure there will be no infections to deal with.
I used the entire set as recommended for two months, and my face is no longer a map of volcanos, caves, crevices, and holes. If you follow the instructions correctly, you will enjoy similar results in no time.
Is this product the best blackhead removal tools kit on the market? As noted before, there are others just as good. My mom bought this set for herself but she plans to try other similar ones I spoke about in this review. There are great products out there and you should read the reviews, do some research, and pick the one that you think suits best your needs. If you want a good blackhead removal tools kit, then the Chimocee Blackhead Remover Kit is the best product money can buy!
External References & Citations
- chevron-circle-right See the best blackhead removal tools according to Amazon reviews!
- chevron-circle-rightImbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover Review
- chevron-circle-rightMintbear Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCidBest Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightChimocee Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightSkinosim Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAnjou Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAignis Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCosBeauty Blackhead Remover Skin Peeling Machine Review
- chevron-circle-rightZoumo Portable Facial Tool Review
- chevron-circle-rightTHZY Blackhead Removal Suction Tool Review