We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Call me old fashioned, but I believed, until recently, that nothing worked better for blackheads, pimples, zits, whiteheads, and other face skin issues like a good old steam and squeeze. Surely, squeezing such grime and dirt deposits with your fingers comes with a price, but I guessed that it came with the territory. After all, a few marks and scars are more preferable than having your face look like poppy seed cake.
I am a mid-thirties woman with oily skin; I think you figured out that much so far. What I did not figure out until this age was that there were other less invasive and more efficient methods out there to get rid of the blackheads, acne, comedone, and other issues. Long story short, one of my friends recommended me the Imbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover Tool. Truth is, I did not know such tool existed. I knew about some stainless steel ones, but I believed them to be even more invasive than my fingers.
This vacuum blackhead suction tool seemed interesting. It promised a great deal: impurities and dust particles in the pores removal, grease and blackheads removal, dead skin cells exfoliation, sagging skin and wrinkles treatment, shrink pores, and make your skin breathe freely. It also came with an incredible price tag, which made me believe it was all too good to be true. However, given this price tag, I said I would buy it and not expect miracles.
While miracles are rare, this product did not disappoint. On the contrary, I found it to work much better than my fingers as removal was concerned. It also allowed for other face skin benefits, which makes it one of my favorite blackhead removal tools so far.
After I used this product for two months twice a week, I can now give you a pertinent opinion about it. There are other similar products as well, I later found out. Some may work even better, but today I will summarize the things you need to consider before buying this product.
Things to Consider before Buying the Imbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover
As blackhead removal tools go, you will find better working ones. I was persuaded by the price – close to the price of a stainless steel blackhead removal tools kit – and my friend’s recommendation. It is clearly a huge step from finger squeezing your pimples, but the product comes with its drawbacks as well.
The product comes with plenty of features and benefits, but before we get there, I want to share with you some of the things you need to consider before buying and using this product.
- Face prep is mandatory: You know the drill; Moist and warm up your face to open up pores, and then use the vacuum to suck out those blackheads and pimples. If you do not, you will get poor blackheads extraction and bruising, redness, and even scars.
- Possible side effects: As the manufacturer’s instruction say, do not keep the vacuum head on a specific blackhead or pimple more than two seconds. Also, do not use the product on your entire face more than 5 minutes; otherwise, your skin will turn red or purple and you will get marks. I am not a huge fan of this but I will explain it immediately.
- Balance: By this, I mean the fact that if you keep vacuuming your face for a longer period, you will get light bruises and redness. If you play it safe and you spend just a second or two on a pimple or blackhead, it might not get out. You need to make sure you use correctly one of the three vacuum levels and make combination of suction power and time spent using the tool to get things right. If you have deep and stubborn blackheads, you will have to go through plenty of trial-and-error steps.
- Usage skills: The most important thing when using this machine is to find the right angle (when it comes to the nose and nose sides). This can take a few uses before you get the hang of it. Remember to use the machine gently to avoid skin damages, adjust your time, and make sure you hold it correctly against your skin for good results.
- Use each head for the intended purpose: The tool comes with four different heads, each with its purpose. Use them according to their scope and instructions and you will enjoy the outcomes.
- Safety precautions: Make sure you clean and disinfect your face before use, make sure all the heads are clean and properly sanitized (use alcohol freely), make sure your hands are clean. After you use the product, disinfect your face and the removable heads with plenty of alcohol, let them air dry and store them safely.
Who Should Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
People with moderate blackheads, pimples, zits, and acne. People who want to try a new product with a safe investment and upgrade from there. People who want to get a quick and satisfactory facial treatment in the comfort of their homes.
No products found.
Who Should Not Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
If you have severe face problems (abscesses, psoriasis, mature purulent acne, rosacea, scars, infected wounds and more), you should use this tool only with your doctor’s approval. Moreover, if you have serious issues with blackheads and the works, you may want to look into more powerful, more advanced similar gadgets.
Imbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover
This Imbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover works in various ways due to the four interchangeable heads. It does its job at removing most of your easier blackheads. For stubborn ones you need to insist a little, with the risk of getting red and swollen. However, the fine lines fading removable head and the microcrystalline head for skin exfoliation work very nice.
I also liked the oval head for skin rejuvenation. It massages your fine lines and some wrinkles into fading, it boosts skin elasticity and it improves its natural radiance. It also comes with a head for sensitive skin, which I do not possess, but it may work well for others, who have thin skin or are vulnerable to skin allergies.
The tool is light, easy to carry, and easy to pack. If you travel, you can take it with you and have a reliable cosmetic treatment in any vacation or business trip. These are the most important pros and cons I think you need to take into consideration before buying the product.
- Works well
- ABS material is environmental, safe, non-toxic and harmless to your skin
- Does not come with a manual
- May cause side effects
- Practice to get best results
Imbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover Features and Benefits
I admit I am not a model of good practices when it comes to skin care. The usual steam, makeup removal, a black mask here and there, pimples finger squeezing and some anti-wrinkle night cream are pretty much my entire range of efforts in this direction. Women with oily skin have the advantage of looking a bit younger and better than women with dry one do, but we do have to put up with the grease and grime that stays under our layers of skin. From this point of view, the blackhead removal tool from Imbeang came as a serious upgrade. I have plenty of things I liked about it:
- The exfoliation head works very well: you will feel your skin cleaner, smoother, and more radiant.
- The small suction head works great for sensitive skin areas: you can use it around your eyes areas; this is the head for people with dry, damaged, and sensitive skin and I found it to be a nice alternative for more sensitive areas.
- The blackhead suction is overall good. The balance I spoke above is an issue to consider, but I mastered my skills eventually and managed to suck out those nasty blackheads and pimples without significant skin damage, bruising, or redness.
- The fine lines wrinkles head (the oval one) is great: The massage is gentle yet powerful and if you apply some anti-wrinkle cream or serums, you will get a nice facial cosmetic treatment in the comfort of your home.
- The machine comes with safe, certified materials and design.
- The machine comes with USB charging and USB cable.
Alternatives to the Imbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover
When you research for a product, you also find alternatives to it. I started out on a low-key, to make sure I was not sorry for the money I spent on this product. However, my research led me to some very interesting tools I think I will try in the future.
This blackhead removal tools kit and peeling/lifting device is very attractive. The blackhead removal technology is also interesting: it works on vibrations and not vacuum. As far as I have seen, this is a crowd pleaser with people having serious blackheads troubles and sensitive skin.
Who Should Use this Kit
People with oily skin, large pores, acne, blackheads, and wrinkles, sensitive skin.
IMBEANG Kit vs. CosBeauty Kit Comparison
- Both are cover multiple skin issues;
- CosBeauty comes with EMS, anion import, and ultrasonic vibrations;
- CosBeauty is more expensive;
- CosBeauty is waterproof;
- CosBeauty comes with wireless charging.
If you want an alternative to the Imbeang blackhead removal tools facial kit, check out the CosBeauty Blackhead Remover Skin Peeling Machine!
The Zoumo tool another serious competitor on the market. It also features vacuum technology, but the package is more complex and versatile.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want to get rid of their blackheads, pimples, blemishes, and other face issues, especially acne and nose blackheads. People who want good skin care and professional treatments.
Imbeang Kit vs. Zoumo Kit Comparison
- Both are multi-functional;
- Zoumo contains five interchangeable heads;
- Both come with USB charging and different intensity levels;
- Zoumo has FDA approval;
- Zoumo is more expensive.
If you want an alternative to the Imbeang blackhead remover tool, check out the Zoumo Portable Facial Tool Kit!
The third alternative to the Imbeang face tool I found is the THZY DR. J Face Tool. As you can see, both use vacuum technology, although they have their own different features.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want safe and quick blackhead removal, acne control, fine lines and wrinkles fading, exfoliation, and collagen boosting.
Imbeang Kit vs. THZY Kit Comparison
- Both are multi-purpose;
- Both share vacuum technology;
- THZY comes with CE FCC ROHS certification;
- You should not use either of them more than 1-2 times per week;
- Imbeang is cheaper.
If you feel you want to gain blackhead removal and a face-lift in the same time at a very good price-quality balance, you should try the THZY Facial Tool!
No products found.
While I am sure there are better products (I mentioned a few above), I am not disappointed with my choice.
You may want to try this facial suction device for all the reasons I already mentioned. Try to get the hang of it and make it work for you, not against you. I warmly recommend the Imbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover for all women who want healthier, younger looking faces! I also think it can work well for teenagers who want to try professional facial care at affordable prices and for men who also want to invest smart in their skin care routines.
External References & Citations
- chevron-circle-right See the best blackhead removal tools according to Amazon reviews!
- chevron-circle-rightImbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover Review
- chevron-circle-rightMintbear Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCidBest Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightChimocee Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightSkinosim Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAnjou Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAignis Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCosBeauty Blackhead Remover Skin Peeling Machine Review
- chevron-circle-rightZoumo Portable Facial Tool Review
- chevron-circle-rightTHZY Blackhead Removal Suction Tool Review
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 15:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API