Green tea has a long history as natural remedy and healthy drink. With a low concentration of theine, green tea is our favorite afternoon pick-me-up when we need a boost in energy. However, people praise green tea for its excellent anti-oxidant effect, as well as for its body cleansing effects. Ginger is also a tested-and-true superfood with amazing effects on a great number of health issues. Mix the two together and you will get a great detox herbal tea. Today we invite you to check out our Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Ginger review and see if it is the right choice for your detox and weight loss program.
- check Certified as organic
- check 100% Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients
- check Kosher
- check Highest quality, pharmacopoeia grade herbs
- check Relieves occasional indigestion
Our Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Ginger Review
The first thing you notice about herbal tea detox cleanse solutions is the taste. In our case, we will begin the Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Ginger review by stating that this tea’s flavor and taste are surprising. Pleasantly spicy, pungent and mildly tannic, this tea comes with a savory and subtle hint of blackberry leaf, all spiced up by the zingy ginger. In other words, you will feel refreshed and energized from the first sip.
In terms of detoxification, the tea gets your digestive juices flowing, cleansing and purifying your body. We found that it is better to drink a cup of this tea one hour before breakfast for best results. We do not recommend you drink it in the evening, as it can keep you awake for a while.
Given the ginger concentration, this tea works very well if you also feel under the weather a little. It has great antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects, keeping you warm and helping you feel better.
Overall, if you drink a generous cup of this tea every morning you might give away coffee for good and you will feel a lot better. Your liver will love you for it, while your general organ functioning will become more effective.
- checkExcellent taste
- checkMultiple health benefits
- checkExceptional price offer
- closeYou might have to check with your doctor first
- closeSome people may need to add natural sweetener to it
- closePregnant or breast-feeding women need to ask the doctor first
Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Ginger Conclusion
This detox herbal tea has plenty of benefits on your overall health. The ginger rhizome in the tea will boost your immune system and may help you with diabetes, cholesterol, inflammation or pain problems in the process. The detox effects are visible after a very short while. Green tea balances your digestive system. If you also add some peppermint to this tea, you will have one of the most refreshing and energizing natural drinks possible. You can try to drink it cold as well; the taste is interesting to say the least. Our Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Ginger review is definitely positive.
Q: How many bags does the order has? Is it 16 tea bags?
A: As we already mentioned in our Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Ginger review, you will pay good price for six packages, each of the six packages containing 16 tea bags.
Q: Where is this tea grown?
A: This particular variety of organic green tea comes from India.
- chevron-circle-right Q: How should I prepare and drink the tea for optimal results?
A: Pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag in your favorite tea cup. Steep for up to 15 minutes, then gently squeeze the bag to release the remaining extracts. You can drink up to 3 cups a day, but make sure you do not drink the last one late in the evening.
Top Ten Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-right Top 10 Best Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Peach Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Berry Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTriple Leaf Tea Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTraditional Medicals Organic Green Tea Ginger
- chevron-circle-rightRepublic of Tea Get Clean Tea
- chevron-circle-rightKenko Matcha Premium Green Tea
- chevron-circle-rightGaia Herbs Cleanse and Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightChoice Organic Teas Simply Detox
- chevron-circle-rightCelebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend
- chevron-circle-rightCapital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea
Last update on 2021-12-04 at 02:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API