There is a new and revolutionary hair treatment on the market right now that is receiving a lot of attention. The treatment is called Hair Botox and it does a lot of things for your hair and acts exactly the way normal Botox treatments would on the skin, except it does that on your hair. This new treatment can reverse the damage done to your hair cortex and cuticles, while also hydrating, straightening, or refreshing your locks.
The same way that facial Botox can turn back the hands of time and make some of your wrinkles disappear, Hair Botox can reverse any damage and restore the hair its natural beauty. After this interesting procedure, your hair will become healthier, more hydrated, radiant, and a lot more manageable. However, it’s important to know that despite its name, this treatment does not contain Botulinum, which is the substance a facial treatment contains. It is simply applied to your hair and it works in a similar manner with the Keratin treatment. It enters your hair cuticles and fills in all the gaps and solves all the problems. Because it can repair the tears in your hair follicles, it can also transform your locks into healthier, shinier, and sleeker ones. In this article, we will offer all the information that you need before trying this treatment yourself. The article will include the best Hair Botox options for this year, its types, how it works, and the answers to any questions that you might have. Enjoy!
Top 10 Hair Botox Options
In the chart below, you will find my top 10 rated Hair Botox options. For a more in-depth review of each type, please click on the Read Review link.
Best Types of Hair Botox
We have already mentioned in the introduction to our article that getting all the information possible before choosing the best option for you can be a bit challenging. This is why you should know what Hair Botox actually is and how it can be used. Basically, this treatment contains a formula that is rich in protein and which repairs the problem of each strand of hair thanks to its active ingredients. It is actually a mixture of caviar oil, proteins, vitamins, collagen, natural acids, and antioxidants. The treatment promises to nourish, strengthen, and moisturize your hair from the inside out. This is important because any future damage to the hair is prevented, while your strands become frizz-free, hydrated, and softer.
Hair damage happens as we age because our hair produces less Keratin. Pair that with the many colorings and stylings we apply to it and you might understand where the need for Hair Botox came from. Conditioner and a mask alone cannot deal with these kinds of hair problems. This is why you need something stronger and which works from the inside. Keeping this in mind, it’s important to know that there are two types of Hair Botox treatment. One is the basic, approved and popular one, while the other is a slightly off-label method which the FDA is yet to approve. Here are some details about both of them.
Type 1: Hair Botox Involving Application
This is the revolutionary and popular hair treatment that we have been talking about since the beginning of our article. This type of treatment only involves the application of the mixture onto your hair and scalp in order for it to work its magic. It does not contain Botox at all and can be called a topical application. Its purpose is to fill in and repair the damaged strands of hair. The result is often a shinier, healthier, and stronger hair that suddenly returned to its former, fresh self.
- plus Offers extraordinary results
- plus Easy to undergo
- plus It involves no pain
- close Can be a bit expensive for some people
- close Some might not see results immediately
- close Cannot be done over three or four times a year
Type 2: Hair Botox Involving Injections
This is a less popular, more risky type of Hair Botox treatment that involves injecting Botox directly into the scalp. The use of Botox like this is off-label, and the Food and Drug Administration is yet to approve it. So, should you choose such a treatment, you need to be aware of its risks. This kind of treatment is mostly targeted at people who sweat a lot. Sweating can cause the hair to become greasy and unclean a lot faster. By doing such a treatment, this effect will disappear. Rumor has it that Botox scalp injections also help with hair growth, but nothing has been proven so far. The Botox works by reducing the functions of the eccrine or sweat glands. The injections extend the life of a blowout and drastically reduces frizz. The problem here is that this is a painful and short-term solution. The body absorbs the Botox and in two to three months, you will be back to normal.
- plus Reduces the amount of sweat
- plus You can wait longer between washes
- plus Works very well against frizz
- close Can cost over $1,000
- close A painful experience
- close The effects last for a shorter time
Common Features of Hair Botox
It’s worth noting that a Hair Botox treatment does not contain any toxic chemicals and that these incredible results are obtained through the acidic compounds that it has. There are no parabens in there, and no formaldehyde. This new and very popular treatment will certainly not hurt your hair or scalp. Apart from repairing your hair and making it smoother, shinier,and healthier, it can also help against certain scalp conditions like dandruff and psoriasis. Moreover, some people have said that it also minimizes hair loss. It may sound amazing, but it’s important to know everything about this treatment’s common features before deciding to try it out. So, in order to help you even more, we have made a list of some of the most important common features of Hair Botox. Here we go!
- check-circle-o It repairs and hydrates your hair– Hair Botox is a new and very popular treatment that repairs your damaged strands of hair from the inside. After being applied to your hair and scalp, it covers any rips and solves any problems that your hair might have. Apart from repairing it, it also hydrates it, strengthens it, and makes it frizz-free and very shiny. This will make your hair retain the moisture for a lot longer and therefore, maintain its healthy glow for longer. Moreover, your hair will not break as easily and you might even start spending a lot less on conditioners.
- check-circle-o It helps reduce hair loss– Many people who have tried the Hair Botox treatment have said that it works amazing against hair loss too. This effect was especially visible after a Botox injection treatment that we have previously talked about. However, you don’t have to go down that route if you don’t want to because a normal Hair Botox will also offer you this result. Your hair will also become more elastic and bouncy and your split ends will suddenly disappear.
- check-circle-o It’s perfect for hair straightening addicts– Hair-styling routines such as flat iron straightening or bleaching are killers for your hair, and in time, your hair follicles become very damaged. This treatment helps with that as it repairs them from the inside. So, this is your best chance to fix your damaged hair and have it return to its normal, healthy state, even if you are a fan of these harmful hair styling routines. So, it’s important to know that your hair is sending you signals and a bad hair day might not be just that. In reality, a lot of other problems might be hiding underneath, and it’s up to you to do some good to your hair.
Things To Consider Before Buying Hair Botox
Now that we have talked about the different types of Hair Botox treatments out there, it’s time to move on to some very important things that you should take into account before buying and using Hair Botox. Before that, it’s worth mentioning that every person out there is different, and so is their hair. So, it’s important to be aware of the fact that such a hair treatment might simply not be for you, in the sense that it may not work. This doesn’t mean that you should not try it and see for yourself. This is a list of things that you should take into account before starting a Hair Botox treatment, professionally or at home.
What Is The Process of a Botox Hair Treatment
This is something that you should definitely know about before going to a salon to have your treatment done. By knowing what the expert needs to do, you will immediately notice any wrong steps and you can warn the person doing your treatment about it. Firstly, the professional will clean your hair using a clarifying shampoo. This will open the hair cuticles up. After this, they will section your hair and apply the treatment to your hair and scalp. It needs to be left to soak for about 45 minutes. When the product has been completely absorbed by the skin and hair, the professional will wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo. Then, they will blow dry it very carefully to make sure that your hair will not break. Finally, they will straighten your hair using a flat iron because this is the best way in which the treatment seals into your hair.No products found.
No products found.
How Long Will The Effects of a Hair Botox Treatment Last?
The effects of a Hair Botox treatment usually last between two to four months. You can then reapply the treatment to provide continuity. However, it’s important not to exaggerate because experts don’t recommend doing this treatment more than three, four times a year. Also, you must remember to use a sulfate-free shampoo every time you undergo this treatment. This kind of shampoo will maximize the effects of the treatment and might even make them last longer.
Will I Have Straight Hair After a Hair Botox Treatment?
The clear answer to this question is no. You will not have completely straight hair after undergoing such a treatment. The trick here is that Hair Botox simply enhances the natural texture of your hair and makes it stronger and healthier. So, if you have naturally straight hair, it will become shiny and smoother. If you have curls, the frizz in them will no longer exist. The same goes for coarse hair, and in the case of dry hair, the treatment will also make it moisturized and shinier. So, this hair treatment will not force your hair to become straight as your natural hair texture will still be maintained.
Questions To Ask Before Buying Hair Botox
Now that we are nearing the end part of our article on the best Hair Botox for this year, you should know a lot more about this revolutionary treatment that has got everybody talking. Before we continue with the list of important questions that you should ask yourself before buying this treatment, you should know that most A-list celebrities in Hollywood are using it right now. Experts recommended them Hair Botox in order for their hair to be repaired, in the context of regular hair styling for award shows, events, or premieres. Now, here is a list of questions that you should ask yourself before buying Hair Botox in order to make sure that you are making the right choice. Here we go!
Q: Should I pair a Hair Botox treatment with other treatments for better results?
A: The answer is no. You should not, and actually, there is no need for you to pair other hair treatments with Hair Botox. While you may have tried countless of them before and they didn’t seem to work, Hair Botox might be the last one. This is because, as in most cases, it might work brilliantly on you. There is an unwritten rule that says that salon experts should either be your first try or your last resort. A Hair Botox treatment can be both.
Q: What about the high price?
A: The higher price should also not scare you away, especially if your hair is in desperate need of rejuvenation. Another reason for this is that it would probably be better to invest in a professional hair treatment than to spend money on conditioners and other, not-so-professional treatments. Moreover, the effects of this treatment last a lot longer than those of other treatments and you don’t need to always pay sums of money. All things considered, it’s a better alternative for the health of your hair, and it’s worth investing money in a Hair Botox treatment.
Q: Does the application of the treatment last long?
A: No, the process of applying the treatment does not last long at all. For example, apart from washing your hair and drying it, the mixture needs to stay on your hair for about 45 minutes. So, a Hair Botox treatment should not last longer than one hour and a half. It’s actually a very short time when you think about the enormous effects it will have on your hair. So, you shouldn’t worry about this treatment taking up your time.
Why Is Hair Botox Awesome?
There are a lot of reasons why a Hair Botox treatment is awesome and valuable. Actually, we have touched on some of these reasons in our article, but there are a few left for us to discuss. What you need to know is that a Hair Botox treatment brings nothing but benefits to your damaged hair. The brands don’t even matter anymore because so many of them make good quality treatments nowadays. So, here is another list of important reasons why Hair Botox is awesome for your hair and very valuable.
It’s Suitable for Any Hair Type
This is very important because everyone can undergo such a treatment. It doesn’t matter if your hair is long or short, blonde, black, red or brown, or if it’s straight, curly, wavy, coarse, or has any other texture. Hair Botox will work anyway and will deliver the results it promises. So, damaged hair will certainly become healthier, moisturized, shinier, and smoother regardless of your hair texture. Moreover, it will not fade away the color either, so you shouldn’t worry about this.
It Repairs Hair Professionally
Another important reason why a Hair Botox treatment is so valuable is that it provides a professional repair for your damaged hair. Even if you choose to do it at home, the ingredients in the mixture are still the same that professionals are using in hair salons. As for the effects, you simply cannot get better ones out of any other treatment nowadays, hence why so many celebrities, like Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie, are using it too. It’s the best innovation when it comes to hair care on the market right now, and you cannot choose better than this.
The Effects Last Longer
You should also consider a Hair Botox treatment valuable and awesome because its effects last a lot longer than normal conditioners or other treatments. While keeping in mind that its effects last between two and four months, sometimes even longer if you use a sulfate-free shampoo, its higher price is absolutely worth it. We are of course talking about the normal Hair Botox treatment, and not about the Botox injections into the scalp. The effects of those last a lot shorter and shouldn’t be included in this category.
Recommended Best Sellers
- TRANSFORM YOUR HAIR FROM DRY AND THIRSTY INTO MOISTURIZED, DEFINED & BOUNCY....
- HAIR SHINES AND SPARKLES LIKE A HUNDRED DIAMONDS. Frequent coloring, using hair...
- GIVE YOUR STRANDS AN INSANE BOOST OF HYDRATION. An intensive, deeply...
- 😍 provides smoothing, deep hydration, nutrition, shine, softness, volume...
- 😍 Manages frizz, providing a natural look and rich in moisturizing and...
- 😍 No botherness during application. No strong smell. No fumes! It does not...
- 😍 Infused with Natural Extracts providing long lasting volume control and...
- 😍 Manages frizz, providing a natural look and rich in moisturizing and...
- 😍 No botherness during application. No strong smell. No fumes! It does not...
Now we are getting close to the end of our article on the best Hair Botox options for 2018, and we have a few answers to offer to you. This is a list of some of the most common questions that people who want to try this treatment have. We will try to provide the best answers to those, in the hope that we can convince you to try a revolutionary treatment that can change your hair and your life forever. Here we go!
- chevron-circle-right Q: Can pregnant women undergo this treatment?
- chevron-circle-rightA: Any hair treatment that contains either Botox or any other chemicals is not suited for pregnant women. Doctors are warning expecting mothers to stay away from any such treatments that could have a negative effect on the baby. And while there are certain products that label themselves as being safe for pregnant women, it’s better to stay away from those too. A hair treatment should not stay in the way of a healthy pregnancy and it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- chevron-circle-right Q: Can children use it?
- chevron-circle-rightA: Children under 6-years old are not allowed to undergo a Hair Botox treatment. Moreover, if someone under 16-year old wants to do it, experts recommend adult assistance during the entire process. This is especially relevant if you are doing it for the very first time. You should also take some precautions like wearing gloves, using the correct dosage and setting the flat iron at an ideal temperature for you.
In conclusion, this was our article on the best Hair Botox options for this year, in case you are considering it and are not sure if you should indeed try it. Hair Botox is a revolutionary, popular, and non-chemical hair treatment that repairs your locks from the inside. It is applied to your hair and scalp and its effect lasts for up to four months. It does not contain any dangerous chemicals and all the processes and repairs are done thanks to the natural ingredients in the mixture.
Everyone can do it, regardless of their hair texture, color, or length. You can either go to a hair salon to have it done or do it yourself. The ingredients in it will still be the same. So, what did you think about this article on Hair Botox? Are you now willing to try it out? Have you already done it? If yes, how was it and which effects did you notice? Tell us your stories in the comments section down below!
External References and Citations
- chevron-circle-right The difference between Hair Botox and Keratin
- chevron-circle-right Benefits and Side Effects of Hair Botox
- chevron-circle-right Hair Botox and Hair Fillers Therapy
Last update on 2022-07-03 at 23:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API