Capital Teas is a well-known brand of organic teas and herbal blends. Today we will focus on the Capital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea review and see how this particular product helps you with your detox efforts. This is a naturally sweet, bright, and aromatic infusion. It highlights the turmeric root blended with licorice root, ginger, orange peel, and lemongrass. A medley for wellness, mind and body purification, and relaxation, this tea comes with the promise of excellent health and tantalizing flavor. Let us see if this is as good as advertised!
- check No caffeine
- check Naturally-sweet, bright, and aromatic infusion
- check Powerful anti-inflammatory effect
- check USDA organic certification
Our Capital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea Review
As we said in a previous occasion, turmeric and ginger are acquired tastes. These spices, however, have enormous health benefits. The turmeric root contains combinations of substances that have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect on the body, helping to ward off illness and keep the body in a naturally alkaline state.
New studies show that turmeric root may improve cardiovascular health, cognitive functioning, and relieve the symptoms of inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Ginger is a time-tested superfood with a handful of benefits. Ginger root is traditionally used to ease stomachaches and menstrual cramping in women, but other health issues as well. Turmeric and ginger combined make one of the most powerful natural antioxidants in nature.
Licorice is a known natural remedy for stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic, and chronic gastritis, but people also take it to alleviate sore throat, bronchitis, cough, and infections caused by bacteria or viruses.
As you can see, the tea is a strong ally for anybody wanting to stay safe and protected against colds, pollutants, toxins, and so on. It can also relieve pain in Lyme disease, menstrual cramps or headaches.
The flavor of this tea is beautiful, albeit strong. If you are sensitive to powerful aromas, you will find the turmeric, ginger, and licorice flavors as being too pungent.
On the upside, we found this tea as having great detoxification effects and plenty of other great side effects: relaxation, pain alleviation, resilience to cold, and more. If you want to get warm in a cold winter evening, this warm spicy blend will keep your blood flowing.
- checkCleanses, purifies, and detoxifies as advertised
- checkPain and cold symptoms alleviation
- checkBold color, deep flavor, and unexpected sensational twist
- closeYou may finish the tea faster than expected
- closeYou need to check with your physician before using the tea
Capital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea Conclusion
One of the best detox teas we tried as of late, Capital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea is more than a drink, but a life experience. The flavors are crisp, pungent, spicy, and tantalizing. The detox effects are great, while the other positive ones cannot be ignored: headaches, menstrual cramps, stomachaches, upset bowl movements, and so on – you can alleviate them with one cup of tea a day.
We will continue our Capital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea review by saying that the fact that it does not come in tea bags may give you some problems. If you do not measure your dose correctly, you can finish the supply faster than you expect. This is why we strongly recommend you follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Overall, our Capital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea review is strongly positive. The flavor, the detox effects, and the health boost you get are worth every cent.
Q: Does the tea contain caffeine?
A: No, there is no caffeine in the tea. You can safely drink it in the evening for its calming effects.
Q: Does this tea contain any kind of sweetener?
A: The tea comes with a natural sweet taste, given by the licorice and fruits.
- chevron-circle-right Q: How should I prepare the tea for best results?
A: The recommended brewing process is as follows: steep 2 teaspoons of tea for 5-7 minutes in 8 ounces of water. If you prefer yours a little stronger, steep for 10 minutes. You can also use a tea ball (1-inch diameter tea ball 1/2 full) for 8 ounces of water for 10 minutes tops.
Top Ten Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-right Top 10 Best Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Peach Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Berry Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTriple Leaf Tea Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTraditional Medicals Organic Green Tea Ginger
- chevron-circle-rightRepublic of Tea Get Clean Tea
- chevron-circle-rightKenko Matcha Premium Green Tea
- chevron-circle-rightGaia Herbs Cleanse and Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightChoice Organic Teas Simply Detox
- chevron-circle-rightCelebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend
- chevron-circle-rightCapital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea