Traditional Chinese medicine and the use of herbs and plants for health purposes are nothing new. However, Chinese herbal blends are becoming more and more popular as of late. Another entry on our list of best detox teas is the Triple Leaf Detox Tea – blended from Chinese herbs. They are meant to restore the body’s balance and aid the organs’ own ability to heal and repair. We are here to present you with our Triple Leaf Tea Detox review – a Chinese herbal detox tea to help you eliminate toxins and pollutants, gain better functioning, and enjoy a lovely pick-me-up.
- check Made in the U.S.A. by a Chinese American family-owned business
- check Oxygen bleached tea bags
- check Multiple health benefits
- check Promotes calmer, more positive and peaceful emotions
- check Blend of exquisite flavors
Our Triple Leaf Tea Detox Review
People who usually use herbal remedies, teas, and herbal blends to keep their health at optimum levels will love this tea for its detox properties and the positive effects it has on their overall health. We will, however, begin our Triple Leaf Tea Detox review by stating that the flavor of this tea is interesting, surprising, and exotic. The finishing natural lemon flavor mixed with other natural citrus flavors will make you feel energized, yet peaceful.
If you feel a bit of spice, you can thank the ginger present in this tea, a natural ingredient that is present in almost all Chinese remedies. Ginger has incredible anti-oxidant and detox properties, keeping you safe from colds, heart problems, or liver issues.
Besides the ginger, this tea is rich in red clover. This wondrous herb has diuretic (stimulates the removal of waste and water from the kidneys), lymphatic (stimulates lymph movement) and expectorant (supports elimination of mucus from the lungs) properties. It is also called a “blood purifier” and contains plenty of nutrients that help with hormone balancing in women.
We also appreciated the dandelion present in the tea, as it is an amazing herb for upset stomach, intestinal gas, gallstones, joint pain, muscle aches, eczema, and bruises. Dandelion is also used to increase urine production and as a laxative to increase bowel movements. It is also used as skin toner, blood tonic, and digestive tonic.
There are 20 Chinese herbs in this tea. By their power combined, you will feel cleansed, energized, and stronger in the face of colds or other environmental threats.
- checkCleanses, purifies, and detoxes as advertised
- checkCleans the skin, making it glow with health
- checkMade in the USA
- closeSome people may need to add natural sweetener to it
- closeSome people need longer cures to show effects
- closeYou need to check with your doctor before using the tea
Our Triple Leaf Tea Detox Conclusion
Besides the fact that its flavor may be a bit too pungent for some, the Triple Leaf Tea Detox works well if you keep a diet and want a boost in your detoxification process. Be aware that other Triple Leaf Detox Tea reviews show that not all people enjoy the detox effects we described.
You can drink the tea outside a diet, of course – it has multiple health benefits, stimulating your metabolism and immune system. It had positive effects on our organ functioning, with visible skin improvements. We will finish our Triple Leaf Tea Detox review by saying that the tea has powerful detox and revitalizing properties, although you can find similar teas at better prices.
Q: Can pregnant women use this tea?
A: In our Triple Leaf Tea Detox review, we mentioned that this tea influences the hormonal balance in women. Due to this fact, we recommend you talk to your doctor before drinking the tea if you are pregnant/nursing.
Q: Does this tea contain any kinds of nuts? I am highly allergic.
A: No, the tea does not contain nuts or other common allergens.
- chevron-circle-right Q: How should I prepare the tea for best results?
A: If you want a stronger tea for detox, pour 1 cup of boiling water over 2-3 tea bags. Let steep for 10-15 minutes. For a lighter tea for daily use, pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1-2 tea bags.
Top Ten Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-right Top 10 Best Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Peach Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Berry Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTriple Leaf Tea Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTraditional Medicals Organic Green Tea Ginger
- chevron-circle-rightRepublic of Tea Get Clean Tea
- chevron-circle-rightKenko Matcha Premium Green Tea
- chevron-circle-rightGaia Herbs Cleanse and Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightChoice Organic Teas Simply Detox
- chevron-circle-rightCelebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend
- chevron-circle-rightCapital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea
Last update on 2023-04-18 at 02:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API