To quote herbal detox tea enthusiasts, turmeric + ginger + lemongrass is the herbal tri-force of holistic awesomeness. You should think about this tea more than being an herbal tea detox cleanse solution. This tea is an overall health solution, which boosts your immune system, keeps your organs in shape, stimulates your brain, heart, and circulatory system, and more. You may already know that ginger works great as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial superfood. Turmeric is one miraculous spice as well, and the lemongrass will definitely surprise you. Welcome to our Celebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend review!
- check USDA certified as organic
- check No preservatives, flavoring or sweeteners of any kind
- check Multiple health benefits
- check No caffeine, no theine
- check It curbs appetite
Our Celebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend Review
If you love the flavor of warm spices and winter spicy hot drinks, then you are in the right place. We will begin our Celebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend review by saying that the taste is incredible. Turmeric and ginger are naturally spicy, but the lemongrass perfectly balances the taste, without overpowering it. The overall feeling and flavor is of cozy warmth that fills you up with energy and joy.
Speaking of turmeric, it decreases inflammation and, together with ginger, it alleviates stomach and other digestive-related problems. Lemongrass does an amazing liver detoxification and cleansing work, with visible results on your skin.
The three main ingredients in this tea will not only help you eliminate toxins and fix some digestive issues, but also boost immunity by improving liver function, ease symptoms of coughs and colds, improve circulation in the body, improve skin complexion, protect liver tissue, and reduces bad cholesterol, among others.
We never felt better after having a cup of this glorious tea every morning for ten days in a row. We felt energized and ready to take over the world.
- checkSpicy, exotic, warm taste
- checkMultiple health benefits
- checkUSDA organic certification
- closeSome people may need to add natural sweetener to it
- closePungent flavor for some
Celebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend Conclusion
Before anything else, we have to mention the fact that turmeric and ginger are acquired tastes, as not everybody loves them. While the Celebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend tea does not taste like the actual spices (when put in food), the flavor might be a bit too pungent for some. That being said, we will continue our Celebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend review by saying that we loved every single detail about this tea. It can turn into your go-to herbal tea for fun, health boosts and detoxification.
Q: Does it help you lose weight?
A: In our Celebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend review, we mentioned the fact that this tea works great as a detoxification solution. However, at alone cannot help you lose weight. It can contribute to appetite curbing, but one tea is not enough. You should include it in a more complex and professional dietary plan.
Q: Can I make this tea using cold water?
A: You can, and it tastes good, but the manufacturer recommends you use hot water to get the best health benefits. For a medicinal tea, make an infusion (steep for up to 12 minutes). For a quick brew and pleasure drink, steep for 5 minutes only.
- chevron-circle-right Q: Does this tea contain caffeine?
A: No, there is no caffeine added to this tea.
Top Ten Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-right Top 10 Best Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Peach Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Berry Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTriple Leaf Tea Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTraditional Medicals Organic Green Tea Ginger
- chevron-circle-rightRepublic of Tea Get Clean Tea
- chevron-circle-rightKenko Matcha Premium Green Tea
- chevron-circle-rightGaia Herbs Cleanse and Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightChoice Organic Teas Simply Detox
- chevron-circle-rightCelebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend
- chevron-circle-rightCapital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea
Last update on 2023-04-18 at 02:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API