Yogi is a well-known tea brand. Our focus of today is the Yogi Berry DeTox Tea review – a tea praised for its detox abilities and its overall health benefits. In case you follow a diet or you are engaged in a detox process, look at our following Yogi tea berry detox review to learn if this tea is what you were looking for. The tea comes with the promise of amazing flavor and excellent liver and kidney purification. We introduced this tea in our detox program and we are about to share our conclusions with you!
- check No caffeine
- check Non-GMO, organic ingredients
- check Chinese and Western herbs mix
- check Supports healthy liver and kidney function
- check Naturally sweet
Our Yogi Berry DeTox Tea Review
The flavor of this tea is simply amazing – although we admit, some people may need a drop of honey to make it more drinkable. We loved the fact that we could drink the tea straight and enjoy the natural sweetness of its ingredients.
Speaking of ingredients, the most important ones, in our opinion, are the organic ginger root, the rhubarb root, and the Açai berries. We have spoken about the benefits of ginger before, so in this Yogi Berry DeTox Tea review we will focus more on the other ingredients of this tea. The medicinal properties of rhubarb are known since old times.
A traditional Chinese herb, it offers a positive and balancing effect upon the digestive system. It also has healing effects in cases such as chronic constipation, diarrhea, liver and gall bladder complaints, hemorrhoids, menstrual problems and skin eruptions.
Açai berries are also superfoods, known for their role in weight loss and anti-aging treatments. This is because the berries contain high levels of antioxidants.
Besides these components, the Yogi Berry DeTox Tea also contains Yellow Dock Root – found by studies to be an excellent liver detoxifier. Moreover, the Hibiscus flower in this tea helps with blood circulation, liver disorders, and constipation. It is also a good anti-inflammatory agent, relieving pain.
Overall, this tea had a visible impact on our wellbeing. You will also feel cleansed, lighter, more energized.
- checkAlleviates bloating symptoms and “tired liver” ones
- checkGood to eliminate water, waste, toxins, and skin impurities
- checkRich levels of antioxidants to combat the effects of free radicals
- closeYou may need to add extra sweetener, albeit it contains stevia
- closeYou need to check with your doctor before using the tea
Yogi Berry DeTox Tea Conclusion
This is clearly one of the best detox teas on our list. It has a strong flavor and an interesting taste. Granted, not everybody will love it, as it is sharp and strong. Our Yogi Berry DeTox Tea review is, nevertheless, positive. We drank the tea for one week (3 cups a day) in parallel with a detox diet based on fresh fruit and vegetables. The detox effects were quite powerful and visible.
We mostly appreciated the alleviation of tired liver symptoms. We did not feel bloated or puffy, heavy, or intoxicated long after we finished the one-week cure. We also appreciated the positive impact it had on our wellbeing, as well as the use of organic ingredients. Even if the price is rather high, it is worth every penny.
Q: Does the tea contain caffeine?
A: No, there is no caffeine in the tea.
Q: Does this tea contain any kind of sweetener?
A: The tea comes with a natural sweet taste given by the stevia and fruit extracts in it.
- chevron-circle-right Q: How should I prepare the tea for best results?
A: Bring water to boiling and steep one tea bag in a cup for 5 to 10 minutes. For stronger tea, use two tea bags and steep for a longer time. For a more visible detox effect, drink 1 to 3 cups anytime during the day, up to 10 tea bags a day. You can follow the cure for 30 days. Take one week of pause between two cures.
Top Ten Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-right Top 10 Best Detox Teas
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Peach Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightYogi Berry Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTriple Leaf Tea Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightTraditional Medicals Organic Green Tea Ginger
- chevron-circle-rightRepublic of Tea Get Clean Tea
- chevron-circle-rightKenko Matcha Premium Green Tea
- chevron-circle-rightGaia Herbs Cleanse and Detox Tea
- chevron-circle-rightChoice Organic Teas Simply Detox
- chevron-circle-rightCelebration Herbals Organic Turmeric Ginger Lemon Blend
- chevron-circle-rightCapital Teas Turmeric Ginger Organic Tea
Last update on 2022-05-23 at 15:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API