When it comes to losing weight, you can rely on celebrities for the quirkiest, craziest diets and experiments, as we reported already not so long ago. If you looked at our top best diets of 2017, you surely figured out that these days, the major trend is to fight for wellness and health, not shedding too many pounds too quickly. For this reason, we browsed through celebrity weight loss secrets that emphasize on looking great while feeling amazing! Without further ado, let’s check out our top 5 celebrity weight loss tips, tricks, and practices to shake off some pounds and boost your health at the same time!

1. Blake Lively’s Simple and Healthy Diet

Shedding off baby fat fast to get ready for your next role is not an easy feat. However, Blake Lively did an amazing job a few years back when she decided that a homemade healthy diet was the way to go. While she did not want to give up on tasty foods, she decided to feed her body with protein, fresh fruit and vegetables, healthy fats and slow-burning starches 80% of the time. If you want some inspiration for prepping savory dishes at home to lose weight and stay healthy, check out these 12 easy healthy recipes for an easy peasy diet! Do not forget to reserve the other 20% for your small guilty pleasures!

2. Plan Your Meals Thoroughly

According to Candace Cameron Bure, a good meal plan will help you lose some extra pounds, be more disciplined about your nutrition, boost your health and keep up with the fast-paced lives we live. She makes sure she does not feed her body with unhealthy snacks, for once. If she is hungry, some protein bars are her best friends. Moreover, she has a vitamin-packed protein shake for breakfast and another one for dinner. If you are interested in such delicious and nutritious alternatives to at least one of the main meals of the day, check out these five DIY protein shakes for ladies to lose weight!

3. Salad, Salad Everywhere!

Who wouldn’t want to show off Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s body these days? This superstar and supermom’s weight loss secret is as simple as can be: lay off the carbs and up your ante with fresh vegetables. She says she gets a fresh crunchy juicy salad with every meal – and we cannot but agree. In addition, if you really take things up a notch, then spike those salads with some vegetables that help you lose weight as well! Staying in shape and eating so many yummy things has never been easier.

4. Turn Weight Loss into a Fun Social Activity

Melissa Joan Hart is a fan of exercising – like almost all celebrities. However, she found the perfect balance between workouts and socializing: she runs or walks together with her husband or a friend. This is not unheard of. On the contrary, many studies show that people tend to engage better in their physical routines, have more fun, and even exercise more in the company of close ones. Look at these 5 simple fitness exercises to boost your looks and decide which friend is going to accompany you to each workout!

5. Ask for Help

Now, this is a very sensible thing to do in this day and age. If you want to better yourself, improve your lifestyle, lose weight responsibly, get back into shape, and so on, ask for help. This advice comes from Chrissy Teigen and we think she has a fair point. Many women followed extreme diets to their detriment. Many women run every day to no avail. Some starve themselves, while others take pill cocktails. Why jeopardize your health? Go see a nutritionist about your weight, get a personal trainer to recommend the exercises that are right for you, talk to a dietitian or even a doctor if your health is frail, have your own yoga or meditation teacher, and the list could go on. The important part is to realize that you are not alone and that there are plenty of specialists out there who can give you a hand.

Wrapping up…

What other celebrity weight loss secrets do you know and follow? Are there other celebrity-inspired diets you would like us to talk more about? Is any of these particular secrets or dietary plans working for you like a charm? Feel free to tell us your story in the comments section below!

Image source: 1