Blackheads, pimples, whiteheads, fat bumps, comedones, and zits are many issues a woman has to deal with during her adult years. Adding insult to injury, developing fine lines and wrinkles at some point in time simply makes things worse. After years of homemade facial treatments and money well spent on professional cosmetic treatments, I decided to take things up a notch and get me a blackhead removal tools kit that did more than poke my face with needles.
A few of my friends were already using the Zuomo Portable Facial Tool; therefore, I decided to try it. The price seemed fair and my girls’ testimonials and visible results convinced me I was on the right track. Truth be told, I was attracted by the manual blackhead removal tools kits, those coming with pins and needles, but I remembered I had to do something about my wrinkles and fine lines in the same time. Seeing how the Zuomo tool promised face peeling, vacuuming, cleansing, and lifting, I bought it and started using it.
Things to Consider before Buying the Zoumo Portable Facial Tool
Women in their early forties are not strangers to cosmetic treatments, peeling, lifting, serums, creams, and all sorts of facial massages or machines. One of the things that truly impressed me with this particular product was its professional feel and function. It was as if I had created a cosmetic salon in my own bathroom.
What this product does is to vacuum your face. You can say goodbye to blackheads, zits, whiteheads, and all that dirt and grime you collect during the day. If you have oily skin, you will feel some sort of sadistic satisfaction seeing all that oil being vacuumed out of your skin. This product delivered on its promise and for that, I would expose you to my enthusiastic review. However, here are the things you need to keep in mind before buying and using this product:
- Thorough face preparation: Before you begin using this product, make sure you clean and moisturize your face properly. I steam my face before using the tool but if you keep a hot towel on your face for ten-fifteen minutes, you should be just fine.
- Possible side effects: Sometimes, things need to get worse to get better. After the first uses, you will get some light bruising and redness. It is only normal. You get those and even worse if you squeeze your pimples with your fingers or extract blackheads with pointy removal tools. Make sure you treat your face with cold water, toner, or a medicated cream to close pores and promote healing.
- Cleansing and disinfection: Make sure you clean your face before using the product, your hands, the machine, and the bathroom. After you finished, disinfect the machine with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol. Use toner, a natural tincture, a cold disinfectant herbal tea, and so on to remove the grime from your face and help your pores recover.
- Usage skills: The most important thing when using this machine is to find the right angle. This can take a few uses before you get the hang of it. Remember to use the machine gently to avoid skin damages.
- Use each head for the purpose it was designed for: The tool comes with more interchangeable heads (probes). Make sure you use each one for its intended purpose.
- Safety precautions: Choose among the five levels of suction, depending on the skin problem you have. Start with the lowest level and do not push too hard on your skin because the tools has a strong absorption capability.
- Follow the rules: The tools come with their own set of online instructions and explanations. Test the machine on more manageable areas before, so you can get used to it, and you should be just fine.
- Safety precautions: Before using this machine cleanse your face, remove makeup and contact lenses. If you feel uncomfortable, stop using the machine.
Who Should Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
People who want deep face skin care. The tool vacuums your face and effectively removes blackheads, embedded grime and dirt, oil, whiteheads, and other issues. It is also a good tool to have if you want to exfoliate dead skin and treat your sagging skin, rejuvenating it and eliminating wrinkles and fine lines.
No products found.
Who Should Not Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
If you have severe face problems (infected acne or abscesses, psoriasis, other dermatological problems, rosacea, and more), you should use this tool only with your doctor’s approval.
Zoumo Portable Facial Tool
This Zoumo Portable Facial Tool works in many ways. Each of the probes coming together with the tool has a specific function. Use each probe for each problem you have to solve and in a month you will see amazing results. I enjoy my younger, healthier-looking face, with significantly fewer blackheads, pimples, whiteheads, oil, grime, dirt, and fat bumps.
I also enjoy the high technology of this machine. The ABS material is environmental, safe, non-toxic and harmless to your skin. If you use it correctly, you will minimize all redness and bruising and you will enjoy cleaner pores and fewer wrinkles.
I travel quite often, so I also enjoyed the USB charging option and the lightweight and compactness of the entire package. It can go easily into any luggage you have. You need to develop some skills in using it without causing damage and you need to learn the right angles so you can reach the trickier areas (nose sides and chin), but the machine is intuitive and you will get the hang of it in no time.
- Effective for all its purposes
- FDA approved
- Safe and easy to use
- May cause bruising
- Needs to be practiced
Zoumo Portable Facial Tool Features and Benefits
Crows’ feet, fine lines, and wrinkles are commonplace for women my age. However, when they pair up with blackheads, pimples, and all sorts of fatty dirt deposits under your skin, you feel you need to do something about them right now.
I strongly believe you will appreciate this investment in your future self. It works great for extracting blackheads and everything nasty from under your skin if you follow the rules, and it makes wrinkles and fine lines fade away. I would not recommend you use it more than twice a week and do not push too hard or insist on the same face area too long, unless you want bruises and hickies on your cheeks or neck. It does offer you a face-lift and a nice peel, so I think you will like it as much as I did.
Now let me tell you what I liked best about it:
- Great blackheads removal. The vacuum technology is impressive. You may feel it to be a little invasive at first, but the discomfort will soon go away. Getting rid of the oil stuck under your skin is worth the redness.
- You will get better blood and lymph circulation on your face, a collagen boost, and fine lines reduction.
- It does its job very fast. Do not use the tool more than 5-6 minutes, or else you will get some bruising. While the power suction level is adjustable, you should begin with the lowest level and increase strength depending on how deep and stubborn your blackheads are.
- The technology of this product is advanced and I am happy to see that we finally have home product that match professional ones in quality and performance.
- The machine is light, compact, easy to carry and easy to store.
- The machine comes with ABS material, which is environmental, safe, and non-toxic.
- The machine comes with USB charging and has a standby time of 30 days.
- It also comes with a manual, making everything easy to understand and apply.
As I said, I bought this set because it came with warm and enthusiastic recommendations from my friends. Of course, before buying it, I researched the Internet to see what others had to say about the product. I learned that there were many people happy with the results, so I finally decided to use it.
Alternatives to the Zoumo Portable Facial Tool
When you research for a product, you also find alternatives to it. My quest led me to three more other similar products I would like to present you with. Who knows, maybe one of them will better suit your needs!
CosBeauty Peeling Machine
This blackhead removal tools kit and peeling/lifting device is quite interesting. The blackhead removal technology is based on vibration extraction.
Who Should Use this Kit
People with oily skin, large pores, acne, and other skin issues, including fine lines and wrinkles.
Zoumo Kit vs. CosBeauty Kit Comparison
- Both are hi-tech and cover multiple purposes;
- Zoumo comes with interchangeable heads;
- CosBeauty is more expensive;
- CosBeauty is waterproof;
- Zoumo comes with a manual in the package.
If you want an alternative to the Zoumo blackhead removal tools kit and lifting machine, check out the CosBeauty Blackhead Remover Skin Peeling Machine to make the best choice for you!
THZY DR. J Blackhead Removal Suction Tool
The DR. J Blackhead Removal Suction Tool is the second entry on this list. You can read some reviews and make your own opinion about it, but people are happy with this product’s results.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want to get rid of their blackheads, pimples, blemishes, and other face issues, especially acne and nose blackheads. If you have some fine lines and wrinkles, this tool can help you a lot!
Zoumo Kit vs. THZY Kit Comparison
- Both are hi-tech and multi-functional;
- THZY contains five interchangeable heads;
- Both come with USB charging and intensity levels;
- THZY is CE FCC ROHS certified;
- THZY is more expensive.
If you want an alternative to the Zoumo peeling machine and blackhead remover tool, check out the THZY DR. J Blackhead Removal Suction Tool!
Imbeang Blackhead Vacuum Suction Remover
The third alternative to the Zoumo face tool I found is the Imbeang Vacuum Suction Remover. As you can see, both use vacuum technology, although they have their own different features.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want safe and quick blackhead removal, acne control and a face lift once in a while.
Zoumo Kit vs. Imbeang Kit Comparison
- Both are hi-tech and multi-purpose;
- Both share vacuum tech;
- Zoumo is FDA approved;
- You should not use either of them more than 1-2 times per week;
- Imbeang is cheaper.
If you feel you want to gain blackhead removal and a face-lift in the same time, you probably need to research the Imbeang Blackhead Vacuum Suction Remover closer, it may be better for you!
No products found.
Sometimes you do not have the time or the means to get a professional cosmetic treatment in a salon. So why not performing it at home? Persuaded by my friends, I bought the Zuomo Portable Facial Tool and I am very happy I did.
The vacuum power – even if adjustable – is still strong enough to pull out those zits and blackheads in no time. Just make sure you do not push too hard or do not use the tool too often, as you will get some bruising and some redness. I found that washing your face with ice-cold water right after you finished the treatment works like a charm in closing your pores and alleviating the puff, redness, and bruising.
I gave this product a great rating because I loved everything about it. It works well and it comes with plenty of options so you can treat yourself from A to Z. Blackhead removal, peeling, cleansing, face lifting, fine lines and wrinkles fading – you get everything at the price of one.
Speaking about the price, you will find cheaper products and products that are more expensive. I found this to offer the perfect price-quality balance I was looking in such a tool. Moreover, the whole package is light, easy to pack, easy to store at home or carry around when you travel.
One of its drawbacks is that it does not have accessories you can buy separately. You can clean and disinfect the existing ones, so they will hold for a significant amount of time. Just use the manual and you will be and look great!
You may want to try this for all the reasons I already mentioned. I found this to be exactly what I was looking for in the blackhead removal tools department. I wholeheartedly recommend the Zoumo Portable Facial Tool for all women who want healthier, younger looking faces!
External References & Citations
- chevron-circle-right See the best blackhead removal tools according to Amazon reviews!
- chevron-circle-rightImbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover Review
- chevron-circle-rightMintbear Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCidBest Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightChimocee Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightSkinosim Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAnjou Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAignis Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCosBeauty Blackhead Remover Skin Peeling Machine Review
- chevron-circle-rightZoumo Portable Facial Tool Review
- chevron-circle-rightTHZY Blackhead Removal Suction Tool Review
Last update on 2023-04-18 at 02:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API