We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
People’s faces are most of the times marked by blemishes, blackheads, zits, pimples, whiteheads, and everything nasty in this area. I had my fair share of cosmetic salon treatments throughout the years and they worked. However, you know that sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands. We cannot get a facial daily and we need to solve such issues quickly when the situation is dire. I travel a lot – for business purposes – and I simply cannot let pimples and blackheads ruin my meetings for me. So I looked for blackhead removal tools to keep close.
My cosmetician recommended me the Mintbear Blackhead Remover kit to carry around and use at home. I used the product at least two times a week for a month. I have oily, sensitive skin. Everything that touches my face can turn into blackheads and pimples. After I tried the product I am able to share my thoughts with you!
Things to Consider before Buying the Mintbear Blackhead Remover Kit
People with oily hair and large pores can easily relate with my problem. Sometimes my nose seems covered in poppy seeds. Sometimes I get pimples deeply embedded in my skin and painful to squeeze. Whiteheads are commonplace, while huge red volcanos ready to erupt embellish my temples exactly when I need them less.
I tried this kit for a month, using each of the tools for each specific problem. I am extremely satisfied with the results. However, there are a few things to consider before you start using this blackhead removal tools kit.
- Usability skills: You need to understand that you will poke, pierce, and squeeze your face with these tools to some extent. Make sure you read the instructions and you begin with the easiest of problems to learn how to use the tools. Too much pressure or force will harm the skin. Too little pressure will not lead to results – and you may rate this product poorly just because you did not develop the proper skills. It would be a shame. Test, try, ask others, and try again until you get the hang of it. They are very easy to use. After you made a test run or two, you will be just fine.
- Possible side effects: Avoid them by mastering your fine motor skills and you will not damage your skin with these tools. However, make sure you disinfect the tools before and after using them. It is Captain Obvious here speaking, but do not skip these steps. Infections, skin issues, bad looking scars can all be avoided with a little care.
- Instructions: This blackhead removal tools kit comes with a user’s manual and you should follow the guidelines carefully. Generally, you should know how to prep your face before and after the procedures and how to pick a tool for a specific issue. Make sure you clean everything as suggested and store the tools safely.
Who Should Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
If you are always under the threat of getting blackheads and pimples simply because you went outside, you should buy this kit. If you have oily skin prone to acne and all sorts of skin problems, gain, keep this at hand. Also, if you are a frequent traveler and you need a quick fix before a meeting, the case is sturdy and easy to pack in any type of luggage. You can use this no matter your age and gender. The multi-purpose kit will be your own professional cosmetic treatment in your own home.
Who Should Not Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
If you have very sensitive skin, damaged skin, scars, cuts, open wounds, severe acne and dermatological problems, if your pain threshold is very low or if you cannot stand the idea of poking your skin with metal tools, you should consider other products.
Mintbear Blackhead Remover Kit
This Mintbear Blackhead Remover Kit contains five different tools, each playing a different role. The whole kit addresses pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, comedones, and facial blemishes. The package also includes a metal case (which won extra points from me), a sterilized cloth and a manual. Everything is compact, easy to carry and easy to use.
What I found important was that each tool in the set is made with antibacterial and 100% dermatologist grade stainless steel. It promises it will not cause sensitivity issues and that it will work on all types of skin. I cannot vouch for the last statement, however, because my oily skin did great. Nevertheless, people with dry, sensitive, or damaged skin may experience some unpleasant effects.
It uses an anti-slip handle design to help you better control the pressure during use. I appreciated that each step could be carried out with accurate control and accuracy to avoid skin damages.
Now I think I can sum up everything by conveying the pros and cons of this blackhead removal tools kit as follows:
- Extremely effective
- Safe, sturdy, easy to carry
- Comes with a 30-day money back and 18-months warranty
- You need to master your using skills
- May be harsh for dry skin
Mintbear Blackhead Remover Kit Features and Benefits
I began the fight against blackheads and pimples in my teenage years and I did not stop ever since. Oily skin and probably poor genetics sometimes turned my face in a treasure map where each X marking each spot was a blow to my self-esteem. High school is not a merciful place. Growing up, the hormonal storm calmed down, but the truth was simple: oily skin with large pores where a speck of dust becomes a black mountain. This is why I started caring for my skin with attention. There are plenty of oily skin masks and treatments. There is innovation and there are results. However, at the end of the day, you still have to dig out the dirt from under your derma.
After a month of such digging and squeezing and tweezing, I can honestly present you with the top features and benefits of this product in no particular order (because they are all important and amazing):
- The kit comes with five tools each for a specific problem. This allows skin care versatility and very good results.
- Each of the tools in the kit are medical stainless steel. This is exceptionally good because they are sturdy, safe, and can last you for a lifetime – if properly used
- The case protecting the tools is of metal. For me, this was a deal maker as I travel a lot and I need compact, secure, easy to carry, and light items to pack into my bags. The case fits anywhere and it can be there for you whenever you need it.
- The medical sterilized stainless steel is safe for your skin. You do not need to poke, dig, pull, cut, and pierce forcefully, but even if you do by accident, you will be safe. I would not recommend using these tools if your face is already damaged or if you have a severe case of purulent acne or other inflammations, scars, abscesses, ulcerations, puff areas and so on – you will make things worse.
- The blackhead removal tools kit is age and gender independent. This is good because with the proper practice, adult men and women and all teenagers can use it with the same excellent results.
- It is affordable. Do not let the low price fool you! This is a high-quality product and the price means that it brings excellent value for money.
Alternatives to the Mintbear Blackhead Remover Kit
If you are interested in other blackhead removal tools, I found some alternatives for you to try and enjoy! After all, there is not enough effort when it comes to your skin health and beauty!
Another crowd favorite, this blackhead removal tools kit is quite similar to the one I talked about so far, but it also comes with some differences.
Who Should Use this Kit
People with oily skin, large pores, a proneness to blackheads, blemishes, zits, and pimples.
Chimocee Tools Kit vs. Mintbear Kit Comparison
- Both are surgical stainless steel;
- Chimocee comes with six different tools;
- Chimocee does not come with a users’ manual;
- You may feel that the Chimocee metal is not 100% smooth;
- Chimocee is cheaper.
If you want an alternative to the Mintbear blackhead removal tools kit, check out the Chimocee Blackhead Remover Tools Kit to make the choice that is good for you!
Another best blackhead removing tools kit is the Anjou set. It comes with six differently sized bottlenecks, needles, and tweezers, which effectively help you handle pimples and acne of different sizes and types.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want to control their blackheads, pimples, blemishes, and other face issues.
Mintbear Kit vs. Anjou Kit Comparison
- Both are stainless steel;
- Anjou comes with six different tools;
- The Anjou kit is not recommended for deep acne or zits;
- Anjou tools seem harsh and not sturdy enough;
- Anjou is cheaper.
If you want an alternative to the Mintbear tools kit, check out the Anjou Blackhead Removal Kit! It may be what you have always been looking for!
This is another excellent option in the blackhead removal tools kit products area and covers all your skin problems.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want quick, safe, and professional blackheads, comedones, and pimples removing from complicated areas (nose, temples, and so on).
CidBest Kit vs. Mintbear Kit Comparison
- Both are stainless steel;
- CidBest comes with six different tools;
- CidBest also includes 2 blackhead remover masks;
- CidBest tools are ergonomic and anti-slip;
- CidBest is cheaper.
If you feel you want to gain more blackhead removal control, more tool options, better tool grip, and bonus masks, then the CidBest Blackhead Removal Kit may be exactly what you need!
Blemishes, zits, blackheads, and other similar issues can ruin the looks and the health of your face. I have a particular pimple that somehow turned into a mole I cannot get rid of for years. True, I contributed to the situation by squeezing and hurting the skin without eliminating the deeply embedded deposit.
Turning to professional cosmetic treatments and even to homemade masks was the sensitive and safe thing to do. However, even the strongest peeling mask cannot extract the dirt and grime underneath the skin. I can also mention that some face areas are more painful and hard to handle than others are (nose, nose sides, temples, lips lines, eye areas, and so on).
I think the Mintbear Blackhead Removal Tools Kit was the best answer I could find to solve my problems: safe, ergonomic, high-quality, affordable, portable, and efficient cosmetic intervention. I carry it around and I have an extra one just for home use. I never had any issue with it, nor experience side effects.
What you should have in mind is the proper use of the tools and the preparation of your face before using. The product comes with instructions so you will easily learn which tool to use for what problem. Moreover, you will find many face prep guidelines online and I strongly advise you to follow them to a tee.
Is this product the best blackhead removal tools kit on the market? There may be many similar ones out there.I will maybe try some of the ones mentioned above just to make an educated and tried comparison. However, I strongly recommend you begin your face care with the Mintbear Blackhead Remover Kit. It delivers on the promise to clean your face and make it look young, bright, and healthy again!
External References & Citations
- chevron-circle-right See the best blackhead removal tools according to Amazon reviews!
- chevron-circle-rightImbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover Review
- chevron-circle-rightMintbear Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCidBest Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightChimocee Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightSkinosim Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAnjou Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAignis Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCosBeauty Blackhead Remover Skin Peeling Machine Review
- chevron-circle-rightZoumo Portable Facial Tool Review
- chevron-circle-rightTHZY Blackhead Removal Suction Tool Review
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 17:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API