We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
No matter what people say, when you are in college and your face is chock full of blackheads, pimples, and acne, you will not have the time of your life. Beauty is on the inside and I do take pride in my mind, grades, and skills, but let’s face it: beauty also means personal care, self-respect, self-esteem, and self-confidence. I struggled with my oily, pimply face the entire high-school years and I tried almost anything. While my severe acne was solved with medical treatment, blackheads, zits, blemishes, puff, and pimples are the default state of any person with oily skin. I also tried professional cosmetic treatments with good results. However, in college you have little time or money to go to the salon, so I had to do something about my face.
First time I heard about blackhead removal tools I was talking to a colleague and friend of mine sharing the same problem. She was just experimenting with such tools and she was very excited with the results. She recommended me her blackhead removal tools kit – the the CidBest Blackhead Remover package. I looked it up on the Internet, saw the outstanding reviews, checked my friend’s clean, glowing face skin again and decided to try it. Now, after a month of use, I want to share my two cents on this product.
Things to Consider before Buying the CidBest Blackhead Remover Kit
Girls my age, especially the ones with oily skin, large pores, and a tendency towards acne and blemishes have a hard time solving such issues. We try plenty of DIY face scrubs for oily skin and we exchange recipes all the time. However, when it seems that all the dirt in the world got under your skin and your nose is actually black, you know it is time to switch to some more… extreme measures.
I tried the CidBest Blackhead remover kit for a month. It contains six different tools, each dedicated to a specific problem: blackheads, whiteheads, blemishes, acne spots, pimples, and so on. The kit also came with an instructions’ manual, making thing easy right from the start. Nevertheless, I made a few notes on this kit and I want to tell you about a few things you need to know in case you also want to buy it.
- Fine motor skills: All the tools in the set come with ergonomic, anti-slip handles that make usage incredibly easy. However, you need to master your fine motor skills to use them in order to avoid damaging your face. The tools are sharp and have sharp edges. You may need some trial-and-error time to get things right. Luckily, the user manual is detailed and you can learn how to use each tool in order to keep your face free from harm and get the best results in the same time.
- Possible side effects: There should be no side-effects while using this tool. Surely, since you poke, pierce, squeeze, and clip your skin with metal instruments, you will get the usual redness and temporary inflammation, maybe a drop of blood if you are not gentle enough, but they will all go away in no time. The tools in this set are stainless steel with antibacterial coating for skin safety and easy sterilization.
- Instructions: This blackhead removal tools kit comes with a user’s manual and you should follow the guidelines carefully. Prep your face before, sterilize the tools before and after usage (alcohol will do just fine or medical/surgical antibacterial gel) and make sure you care for your face before and after the procedure.
- Face preparation: never forget to prep the face before using these tools. Make sure your face is moist and your pores are open (wash with warm water and hold a warm moist towel on your face at least for ten minutes before the removal procedures); after the procedure use sterilized water for cleansing, a toner, a moisturizing cream or a medical dermatological acne cream to ensure proper healing.
Who Should Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
All people of all ages and genders who want to finally get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, blemishes, zits, puff, and more. The moment you own your skills with using all the tools, you will never want to squeeze a pimple again.
Who Should Not Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
If acne scars, purulent acne, infected pores, abscesses or other dermatological problems damage your face, you should avoid poking and pressing your skin with any of these tools. No matter how safe they are and how careful you are, you may make things worse. I would also advise people with extremely dry and sensitive skin to be extremely careful when using such tools.
CidBest Blackhead Remover Kit
This CidBest Blackhead Remover Kit contains six different tools, each playing a different role. The set focuses on pimples, acne, and comedone extraction, blackheads removal, zits removal, and so on. The package also includes a case for easier storage and transportation, a manual, and two extra nose masks to remove blackheads. The whole set is compact, light, sturdy, easy to carry and easy to use.
I trust these tools because they are stainless steel with antibacterial coating. Nonetheless, I have to emphasize on the importance of the before and after sterilization. Keep in mind that overuse could cause some irritation and potentially some scarring. I used the kit once a week. I recommend gentle using.
I rated this product with enthusiasm because I found the tools to be sturdy, yet flexible, ergonomic, and of high quality.
Now I think I can sum up everything by conveying the pros and cons of this blackhead removal tools kit as follows.
- Extremely effective
- Safe, sturdy, easy to use and carry
- Comes with extra benefits
- Need good motor skills to use
- May be harsh for dry skin
- Other kits are cheaper
CidBest Blackhead Remover Kit Features and Benefits
If high school is a challenge for girls with problematic skin face, college does not become easier. Nevertheless, currently, if a woman had enough with her blackheads, she can grab these tools and do her face some justice.
If you feel like all the grime in the world found its place under your skin, you know how I felt for years. Masks, treatments, finger squeezing (which is totally unhealthy and damaging), all sorts of invasive methods can now be put on hold. I used this blackhead removal tools kit for a month, once a week.
You may say I used the tools basically for four or five times and I should have used it more before coming with a review, but the tools proved to be excellent from day one, so I am honestly telling you that these features and benefits will please you as well:
- The kit comes with six tools each for a specific problem. This allows skin care versatility and very good results, no matter how severe your acne, blemishes, and blackheads.
- It comes with two extra nose masks – which is great, because you can invest even more in your personal care.
- Each of the tools in the kit are medical stainless steel and coming with antibacterial coating. This is very good because they are safe and can last you for a lifetime.
- The elegant case looks amazing and is elegant, easy to carry, and easy to pack. For me, this was great because I can carry it around anytime I travel and use the tools even during vacations.
- The medical sterilized stainless steel is safe for your skin. However, you should make sure you do not apply too much pressure and force.
- The blackhead removal tools kit is age and gender independent. I liked this a lot, because in the month I used the tool, my brother also bought one for himself. High school is not mild with an oily skinned teenage boy either.
- It is affordable. There is no excuse to ditch this product. The price is amazing and it leads to amazing results. You may find cheaper ones, but this, as a standalone product, brings great value for the investment.
No products found.
I admit, I bought this product on an impulse based on my friend’s recommendation. I trust her plenty and I know she struggles with blackheads, pimples, and all sorts of nasty zits just as I do. However, after using the product for the first time, I began to be curious about other similar ones. Were more out there? Were they better than this one? You may also want to learn about them in order to make a more educated choice.
Alternatives to the CidBest Blackhead Remover Kit
If you are interested in other blackhead removal tools, I found some alternatives, which look just as great. If you want healthy, glowing, clean skin, you can also check out these products as well!
This blackhead removal tools kit is quite similar to the one I talked about so far, but it also comes with some differences.
Who Should Use this Kit
People with oily skin, large pores, acne, pimples, and plenty of nose blackheads.
Chimocee Tools Kit vs. CidBest Kit Comparison
- Both are surgical stainless steel;
- Both contain six different tools;
- Chimocee does not come with a users’ manual;
- You may feel that the Chimocee metal is not 100% smooth;
- Chimocee is cheaper.
If you want an alternative to the CidBest blackhead removal tools kit, check out the Chimocee Blackhead Remover Tools Kit to make the proper choice!
Another best blackhead removing tools kit is the Anjou set. It comes with six differently sized bottlenecks, needles, and tweezers, which effectively help you handle pimples and acne of different sizes and types.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want to control their blackheads, pimples, blemishes, and other face issues.
CidBest Kit vs. Anjou Kit Comparison
- Both are stainless steel;
- Both come with six tools in the set;
- The Anjou kit is not recommended for deep acne or zits;
- Anjou tools may feel flimsy;
- Anjou is cheaper.
If you want an alternative to the CidBest tools kit, check out the Anjou Blackhead Removal Kit! It may be the answer to your face skin problems!
This is another excellent option in the blackhead removal tools kit products area and covers all your skin problems.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want quick, safe, and professional blackheads and pimples removing.
CidBest Kit vs. Skinosim Kit Comparison
- Both are stainless steel;
- Both have the same price;
- CidBest also includes 2 blackhead remover masks;
- CidBest tools are ergonomic and anti-slip;
- Skinosim does not come with detailed user instructions.
If you feel you want to gain blackhead removal control at an affordable price, you can also try the Skinosim Blackhead Removal Tools Set!
No products found.
I do not have many things to say left about this product. I strongly believe the tool set is going to help you get rid of those ugly blackheads and pimples.
I need to warn you to always moist, warm, and relax your face before using any of the tools. Your pores need to be wide open for optimal results. In addition, a well prepped face means less pain, temporary redness, marks or blood. You have to expect some level of discomfort, granted, but you can control it by opening the pores and cleansing the skin well before usage.
In order to avoid all issues afterwards, sterilize your face; use a toner or a medicated cream for your type of skin. Disinfect the tools and let them air dry before you store them back in their case.
I used the entire set as recommended for four/five times now and my face is clean and radiant again. Do not apply too much pressure and do not poke your face as if using a nail gun and you will be just fine.
Is this product the best blackhead removal tools kit on the market? There are many similar ones out there and I will probably use some of them myself or buy a different set for my little brother. Some kits may come with more tools; others may be cheaper and others may contain extra benefits, like face masks, sterilized cloths, and gloves maybe, and so on. Until I try other products, I will continue to use this kit because it works great for me. The CidBest Blackhead Remover Kit rises up to your expectations and delivers the results you are looking for.
External References & Citations
- chevron-circle-right See the best blackhead removal tools according to Amazon reviews!
- chevron-circle-rightImbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover Review
- chevron-circle-rightMintbear Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCidBest Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightChimocee Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightSkinosim Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAnjou Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAignis Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCosBeauty Blackhead Remover Skin Peeling Machine Review
- chevron-circle-rightZoumo Portable Facial Tool Review
- chevron-circle-rightTHZY Blackhead Removal Suction Tool Review
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 17:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API