Having blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and blemishes for your entire adult life can get tiring and frustrating beyond belief. While you squeeze your blackheads and pimples with one hand and cover your face with layers and layers of foundation, you reach the point of anger: is there anything to help you get rid of all the nastiness you display on your face daily?
Oily skin is a two-blade sword: on one hand, your face looks a bit younger, with fewer wrinkles and age signs. On the other hand, your face is a modern museum of blackheads, puff, acne, pimples, and zits that put on a show whenever you expect less. When you are 35 years old and you need to stay on top of your game, you need to find fast and efficient solutions.
I talked to friends, family, my cosmetician, and my work mates. Nine out of the ten women I debated this issue with recommended me the Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit. Until this moment, I have never heard about blackhead removal tools to be honest, or at least not about tools you can use at home.
With a newfound hope that I was on the verge of making a legendary discovery, I bought the Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit after researching the product a little. I used it three times a week for two months and now I am ready to tell the world about this treasure.
Things to Consider before Buying the Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit
Do not get me wrong, I know what I am up against when it comes to oily skin. My family has a long history with it. While my mother enjoys its benefits, my sister and I do not. We are both women in our mid-thirties and none of us enjoys looking like puberty strikes on a weekly basis.
Buying the Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit represented my first step in getting rid of my blackheads, pimples, and acne in a safe manner, using professional tools made for home use. As I said, I used the tools three times a week for two months. The set comes with six different tools, each for a specific problem. They may look surgical a little, but you should not be afraid of them. In the meanwhile, my sister bought one as well and we compared results at the end of the trial period.
Here are a few things that I noted down during my experiment with the kit. I consider them important enough to share them with you. You should consider them before buying and using this product.
- Always prep your face before use: You probably know that squeezing a pimple on a dry face leads to pain and scars. The same goes with using these tools. Before anything, clean your face with warm water, take a hot shower, or moist your face with a hot towel for ten minutes before use. You need to open up those pores wide to get the nastiness out easily, painlessly, and with good results. Make sure your hands are clean, the tools are clean and disinfected, and you perform the removals in a clean environment. You should wear surgical gloves, if you ask me, and wipe your face in between procedures with a disinfected cloth.
- Sterilization on all stages of the process: You will use sharp and pointy metallic tools to pierce, poke, pluck, pinch, and squeeze your face. Make sure the tools are properly sterilized before use. After you finished, sterilize them again (alcohol, surgical anti-bacterial gel etc.) and let them air dry before putting them back in their case.
- Face care: After you finish using the tools and wiping your face from all the grime you pluck out from your pores, use a toner, a natural anti-bacterial and healing tincture, a moisturizing cream, and even a medical dermatological cream to lower any risk of infection and promote healing.
- Fine motor skills: The professional electroplated needle is ultra-sharpened to ensure there is no damage to your skin or pores – however, do not apply too much pressure or force. Each tool comes with an anti-slip grip to give you better control and even pressure over the spots. The tools reach areas like around the underside of the chin and around the sides of the nose, but you need to test and practice your skills of using them. Each tool in the set is designed for a specific problem. Keep in mind they are sharp and pointy. Test and practice your fine motor skills to get the hang of it and lower damages.
- Possible side effects: There should be no side effects while using these tools. They come in dermatological grade stainless steel, which is easy to sterilize. You can treat your pimples and blackheads without further inflaming of your sensitive skin. Make sure that everything is sterilized and that you know exactly how to use each tool and you will be just fine.
- Instructions: Follow the user’s guide coming with the tools and you will be just fine.
Who Should Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
All people of all ages and genders who want to finally get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, blemishes, zits, puff, and more. If you have oily skin, this is the kit that addresses most of your face problems.
- 【6-IN-1 USEFUL PIMPLE POPPER TOOL KIT】This Blackhead remover tools set...
- 【SURGICAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL】All the blackhead remover tools are made of...
- 【ERGONOMIC HANDLE】With anti-slip handle design, this blackhead extractor...
Who Should Not Buy This Blackhead Removal Kit
If you have severe acne, face abscesses, scars, infections, and other dermatological problems, ask your doctor before using this tool set.
Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit
This Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit contains six different tools, each playing a different role. The set can become an important part of your treatment for blemishes, whiteheads, zits, blackheads, and more. The tools come in an elegant luxury case together with a manual.
I rated this product with plenty of zeal because I found the tools to be sturdy, yet flexible, ergonomic, and of high quality. My sister reached the same results, even if she started using the tools a month later than me, so what I am about to say conveys both our opinions.
I will try to sum up next the pros and cons of the Skinosim Blackhead Remover kit so you know better what to expect when you buy and use this product.
- Extremely effective
- Safe, sturdy, easy to use and carry
- Comes with a manual and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Need good fine motor skills
- Not a professional set
Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit Features and Benefits
I am not (and never was) the type of woman to go overboard with cosmetics and makeup. On the contrary, I avoided them as much as I could. However, if your nose looks like covered in poppy seeds and your cheeks or jaw line develops zits, pimples, and whiteheads with no apparent reason, you know you can cover them up, squeeze the life out of them, or move in your cosmetician’s salon.
I took a different path I am glad I discovered, albeit late in life, when I began using the Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit. I may have exaggerated a little with the using frequency, but I am so happy with the results, I would change my face care routine for anything in the world. Looking at my younger sister being equally happy with her face after only one month of use made me realize I have made the right choice.
If you feel you are too young to settle with your oily skin-induced issues and you want to do something about it besides masks, treatments, squeezing, and cover-ups, then you might want to try this product. I recommend you look at the following features and benefits of this product so you can make an educated decision about the set.
- The kit comes with six tools each for a specific problem. This allows skin care versatility and very good results, no matter how severe your acne, blemishes, and blackheads are.
- The metal is durable, safe, will not rust and corrode, will not break, or hurt your face. I appreciated the dermatological grade stainless steel and the professional electroplated needle.
- The tools are ergonomic and come with anti-slip handles. This allows better control and faster using learning. They also allow you to get the hang of it in a fast and safe manner.
- The elegant metallic case looks amazing and is light, easy to carry, and easy to store. I use it for home, but my sister travels a lot and she is a huge fan of the case.
- If you are not satisfied with your blackhead removal kit for any reason, simply send it back for a 100% refund. I did not have to send it back, but this 100% satisfaction warranty speaks about the manufacturer’s seriousness and professional conduct.
- It is affordable. The kit is more than affordable. I will buy one of these kits for my other friends who have similar problems.
After my friends and colleagues recommended this kit to me, I was curious about what other people had to say about the product. I was pleasantly surprised to find enthusiastic reviews and social proof that the product was working as advertised. I also recommend you check out other reviews, articles, and opinions in order to make a solid choice.
Alternatives to the Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit
As I said, researching a product sometimes leads to discovering other similar ones. If you are interested in other blackhead removal tools, I found some alternatives, which look just as great. If you want healthy, glowing, clean skin, you can also check out these products as well!
This blackhead removal tools kit is quite similar to the one I used so far. You may also enjoy some of the differences, besides the similarities between these two products.
Who Should Use this Kit
People with oily skin, large pores, acne, blackheads, comedones, pimples, and plenty of other similar issues.
Skinosim Tools Kit vs. CidBestOfficial Kit Comparison
- Both are surgical stainless steel;
- Both contain six different tools;
- Both share the same price;
- CidBestOfficial metal is even smoother than Skinosim’s;
- CidBestOfficial metal comes with antibacterial coating.
If you want an alternative to the Skinosim blackhead removal tools kit, check out the CidBestOfficial Blackhead Removal Tools Kit to make the proper choice!
Another best blackhead removing tools kit is the Anjou set. I learned that many men and women out there enjoy this kit for its features. I believe this is a very nice alternative to the Skinosim set if you would like to try something else.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want to get rid of their blackheads, pimples, blemishes, and other face issues.
Skinosim Kit vs. Anjou Kit Comparison
- Both are stainless steel;
- Both come with six tools in the set;
- The Anjou kit is not recommended for deep acne or zits;
- Anjou tools may feel flimsy;
- Anjou is cheaper.
If you want an alternative to the Skinosim tools kit, check out the Anjou Blackhead Removal Kit! It may be the answer to your face skin problems!
This is another excellent option in the blackhead removal tools kit products area and covers all your skin problems.
Who Should Use this Kit
People who want quick, safe, and professional blackheads, comedones, and pimples removing.
Skinosim Kit vs. Chimocee Kit Comparison
- Both are stainless steel;
- Chimocee is a tad cheaper;
- Chimocee case is leather and comes with a mirror;
- Both come with a users’ manual;
- Both come with a 100% money back guarantee.
If you feel you want to gain blackhead removal control at an affordable price, you can also try the Chimocee Blackhead Removal Tools Kit!
Surely, you may find other sets that work even better than this one, but my enthusiasm relies also on the discovery of such amazing set. I think this is the home version of a professional cosmetic treatment woman my age can get. Nonetheless, we get such salon treatments rarely and at higher prices. From this point of view, this Skinosim Blackhead Removal Kit saves you a lot of time, money, and effort.
My sister is two years younger than I am, so I do not believe we are statistically significant, but my feeling is that the kit is suitable for teenagers, young women and adult women alike. I think it works great for men as well. I cannot vouch for this, but I would expect men to be as happy with this product just as we were.
I used the entire set as recommended for two months, three times a week, and my face is now cleaner, smoother, more radiant, and healthier. Make sure you follow the instructions, operate in the safest and most hygienic environments, and prep your face and tools before and after. You will enjoy amazing results in no time.
Is this product the best blackhead removal tools kit on the market? As commented before, there are others just as good. My sister bought this set because I insisted on its results, but she will try a few alternatives as well. I will also offer the set to some of my friends and then compare results. However, if you want an efficient blackhead removal tools set that leads to great results at a very affordable price then you should start your new beauty treatments with the Skinosim Blackhead Remover Kit!
External References & Citations
- chevron-circle-right See the best blackhead removal tools according to Amazon reviews!
- chevron-circle-rightImbeang Blackhead Vacuum Remover Review
- chevron-circle-rightMintbear Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCidBest Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightChimocee Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightSkinosim Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAnjou Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightAignis Blackhead Remover Kit Review
- chevron-circle-rightCosBeauty Blackhead Remover Skin Peeling Machine Review
- chevron-circle-rightZoumo Portable Facial Tool Review
- chevron-circle-rightTHZY Blackhead Removal Suction Tool Review
Last update on 2022-08-30 at 12:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API