Having acne is one of the most frequent causes of loss of confidence and self-esteem. And although most people use cosmetic creams to fight acne, they almost never get good results, because they do not attack the root of the problem. So … Why not observe the causes (food, drinks, makeup, etc.), and start from there to reach a specific solution? If the cause of acne is found, a more accurate answer can be given.
It is important to know that acne begins with the appearance of a few pimples on the skin caused by clogged pores. Inside the pores are the sebaceous glands which cause sebum. Blockage in the pores occurs when the outer layers of the skin expel the dead cells which cause the skin to become thicker at the stage of puberty. The sebaceous glands produce amounts of sebum which accumulates behind the block causing various bacteria and causing infection and inflammation at the same time.
TOP 15 TIPS TO FIGHT ACNE
If you have acne then you should be looking for the best way to remove it from your skin, however, this can be a very complicated task, especially with the great varieties of home remedies for acne and treatments that exist in the market. The good news is that you can turn to some of the best acne removal tips so you can have clear and beautiful skin.
If you follow the following tips, you can control the acne in a short time and improve the appearance of your skin.
- Start to keep your skin clean. Your skin is exposed to dirt and bacteria that are trapped on the surface, accumulating and causing the pores in the skin to block. It is of great importance that you wash your face twice a day with a facial cleanser, preferably containing salicylic acid, to help you exfoliate your skin, while avoiding drying out. Develop a skincare routine and make it a part of daily life.
- Take a multivitamin daily. This will make your system immune, thus protecting you from some diseases like severe acne.
- Use natural home remedies to eliminate your acne. There are several home remedies that you can apply and they are very effective, an example of these is garlic, this is very effective for cleansing the skin because it contains numerous antibacterial properties that eliminate the bacteria that cause acne on the skin. Just crush the garlic and rub it on the affected areas and let it act for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Perform exercises. Perspiration removes impurities from your body and fat from your face. When you do some physical activity or exercise, you have to use hair bands to prevent sweat from falling on your face, besides, do not forget to bring a towel to wipe your face and dry your sweat.
- Be careful. Pimples after shaving can increase the problems, you have to do it with care so as not to worsen the injuries. If you use a blade, the blade should be sharpened and, before applying the shaving cream, wash your face with soap and water to soften the beard.
- Wash your face with warm water 2 times a day with a mild soap. You need to avoid perfumed soaps, as these can produce more outbreaks of acne, instead of using antibacterial soaps to clean the skin without damaging it.
- Use the least amount of makeup possible, this is because when using too much, cause the pores of the skin to clog, resulting in the appearance of more grains. You can use makeup that is made of water, instead of oil, and apply a thin layer so that the pores of the skin breathe. You should also make sure you take off your makeup before going to bed with soap and water or use a makeup remover.
- Avoid consuming foods and beverages that can trigger acne breakouts, such as chocolate, fatty foods, junk foods and drinks containing caffeine, such as coffee and soda.
- Drinking 8 glasses of water daily helps to prevent the formation of more pimples or pimples as well as manages to keep skin healthy.
- If you are taking birth control pills or hormones, it is important that you make sure that these do not provoke as a side effect the appearance of acne. If so, ask your doctor about other options.
- If your menstrual period is causing an outbreak of acne, the best you can do is drink enough water and keep the skin clean to avoid possible outbreaks.
- You can use anti-acne creams containing as main ingredient benzoyl peroxide, sulfur or salicylic acid that manage to minimize acne outbreaks.
- If you are taking medicines to fight tuberculosis or epilepsy, ask your doctor or pharmacist if your acne can be caused by any of these medications. If so, consult your doctor to change the medications for others that do not have the side effect of acne.
- Sometimes acne is induced by stress, so avoid situations that can cause you stress and anxiety, with some measures you will manage to alleviate this problem, for example exercise, listening to music, reading a good book, etc.
- Avoid touching your face and squeezing the grains with dirty hands so that the acne breakouts can heal naturally, you can also make some masks with natural ingredients that will help to fight acne and the scars that it has caused on your skin.
As you can see acne can be greatly improved if you practice good personal hygiene and follow a cleaning regimen, too, if you eat healthy and perform a routine of exercises frequently. If you follow these tips to eliminate acne you will be surprised how fast your skin will improve.