We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
In the quest for achieving youthful skin, women and scientists have tried all sort of remedies and treatments. The latest trend in erasing wrinkles is snail mucus from which snail cream is created. Some say this is the secret unveiled of smooth younger skin and a rejuvenated look. Let’s see if it really works as well as pros and cons of this product.
What Is [easyazon_link identifier=”B00AF63QQE” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Snail Cream[/easyazon_link]?
Did you know that the snail cream benefits were discovered accidentally back in the 1960s? It happened when a Spanish oncologist was performing a complex study during which he applied radiation therapy to snails. Then is when the researched snails started to produce a different kind of substance than they normally would. Don’t worry about their safety, because they were not harmed nor killed.
It is funny and surprising to think that the answer for a more youthful appearance was under our noses all this time. The gooey snail emollient has gained a lot of popularity during these last couple of years. All North America seems to have gone crazy about snail mucus and its benefits for the skin.
How Does Snail Cream Work?
Even though [easyazon_link identifier=”B007HHR778″ locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]snail cream[/easyazon_link] began to be popular in the 1960s, it was used since old ages, by ancient Greeks. This extract works for your skin because it has ingredients such as elastin, proteins, and glycolic acids. All these elements have powerful regenerative properties. Also, they restore damaged tissue and moisturize the skin. Besides fighting against aging signs, snail cream is also good for treating acne and scars.
After the mucus is collected from snails, it is filtered more than one time, to make it safe for using as a balm or moisturizer. Even celebrities such as Katie Holmes endorse this skin treatment.
Snail Cream Pros and Cons
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00NTR9B6A” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Snail cream[/easyazon_link] is good for your skin. Studies show that it hydrates and softness your dermal tissues.
- It reduces and even eliminates wrinkles, acne, and scars.
- The final product contains collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, and other beneficial ingredients. All these regenerate tissue and lubricate your skin.
- It is said that snail cream boosts your body’s collagen production. This happens because the product enhances cells multiplication.
- Snail cream is still under supervision and testing. Therefore, specialists can’t guarantee that it really works and that is effective for all skin types. It remains a controversial subject.
- According to chemists, it is hard to control snail mucus production and consistency, because these critters vary when it comes to their organisms’ functions.
Even though there is currently a medical debate whether [easyazon_link identifier=”B00AFLSE7U” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]snail cream[/easyazon_link] works or not, cosmetic manufacturers are embracing the product. Some specialists say you can definitely use it as long as you purchase a product that has at least 10 SSF ratio. This will protect you from direct sunlight exposure. Now that you have all these details and facts, it is your personal choice whether you want to give it a try or not.
Image source: 1