If you are unhappy with your hair color, you can stop worrying now. There are plenty of methods to get rid of your old shade. One of the most effective methods is a hair color remover. Below, we have created a list of the best options available on the market. Also, you will discover a concise guide on how to use these removers.
1. Color Oops Hair Color Remover
Many women are concerned that a hair color remover will damage their precious locks. If you use this product, you will not have to worry about this issue. It is a great conditioning formula that doesn’t contain ammonia or any other damaging elements such as bleach. You will only need 20 minutes to get rid of both permanent and semi-permanent hair dye. Furthermore, it contains great ingredients such as Aloe Vera and soy proteins that protect your hair.
2. One n’ Only Colorfix
This hair color remover is highly effective, and it’s a gentle treatment that doesn’t affect your hair or scalp. It’s ammonia-free and doesn’t contain formaldehyde. The treatment works the same on all hair types and sizes. Moreover, it is not only effective but also smells great. Its effectiveness comes from the fact that it lowers the color molecules’ size, allowing you to remove your initial hair dye. Mix it in a bowl and apply it carefully, but make sure to follow all the instructions written on the package.
3. Malibu C Color Correction
It is a great option that gently yet successfully removes even the most stubborn hair color. This product comes along with other additional things such as a shampoo, conditioner, and even a hair treatment. According to what is written on the package, this hair color remover is 100 percent vegan. As you can see, the brand has a holistic approach that many women find appealing. Even if you go to a salon, you still need to take good care of your locks at home.
How to Use the Hair Color Remover
- Choose the right hair color remover that best suits your hair type and dye intensity. If your hair is darker, you should opt for a more powerful remover. If necessary, consult a hair specialist or even a shop consultant. There are plenty of options on the market, from cheaper ones to vegan brands that are more expensive. You can purchase this product at your local drugstore.
- Read all the instructions and follow them precisely. A hair color remover is the best choice to make if you are unhappy with your current shade. Redyeing your locks will only make it worse instead of fixing the problem.
- Wash your hair and use conditioner. Don’t just wash your hair as you normally do. Instead, use as much conditioner as possible to restore your locks’ health. You will see results in only a couple of days. However, sometimes, the hair color remover doesn’t work as you would expect. Therefore, your initial color might not fade away completely.
Hair color remover options are among the most effective ways to get rid of your old hair dye. There are some simple rules you must follow to make sure the results are the best you can achieve. However, you shouldn’t have unrealistic expectations because these removers might not have instant results. Wait a couple of days to see how your dye fades away.
Image source: 1