Who does not want a flat belly, especially in summer? Well, if you want to mix a detox diet with a tummy flattening (delicious) therapy and no effort at all, you have come to the right place! We have gathered here five flat belly smoothie recipes for you to enjoy this season and get that supple, healthy body you always wanted!
1. Flat Belly Smoothie with Kale
Among all the flat belly smoothies with kale, this one tastes the best! Never neglect kale in your diet, as it is a superfood!
- Place these ingredients in a blender: 3 ounces Greek yogurt, 1 almond butter, 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, 1-cup fresh kale, 3/4 cup water.
- Blend thoroughly and drink it cold and fresh every morning for a boost of energy and valuable nutrients.
2. Flat Belly Smoothie with Spinach
Spinach is an amazing source of fiber, iron, vitamin C, and potassium. It makes the diet of people who want to lose weight or who fight against cancer and heart diseases. We favor this recipe among all the flat belly smoothies with spinach because it looks and tastes delicious!
- Add together in a blender the following ingredients: 1 ripe banana, 1 cup of almond milk, 1 of natural fruit nectar of your choosing, and some handfuls of green, fresh spinach.
- Mix everything thoroughly and pour into a large glass.
- Add some ice cubes for a fresh, cooling flat belly smoothie to keep you fit!
[easy-tweet tweet=”Pamper your senses and keep thin, you deserve it! Try flat belly smoothies for a perfect summer look” via=”no” hashtags=”smoothie” url=”http://bit.ly/2inNjBC”]
3. Dr. Oz’s Green Energy Drink
According to Dr. Oz, a high-fiber, low-calorie breakfast drink is the best way to jumpstart your detox and tummy flattening process. This flat belly smoothie contains fibers, vitamins, and other tasty nutrients.
- In a blender, mix 2 cups of spinach, half a cucumber, ¼ celery head, ½ parsley bunch, 3 small carrots, one bunch of mint, 2 apples, ¼ lemon, ¼ lime, ¼ pineapple.
- Add water for your desired consistency or ice cubes.
- This flat belly smoothie recipe results in 3-4 servings, so drink a full glass in the morning and save the rest for the next days, in the fridge, well covered.
4. The Sunrise Smoothie for Active Girls
This exotic smoothie packs proteins, vitamins, fibers, and everything good in the world in one glass of happiness.
- Blend in a ripe sliced banana, 1 cup of fresh (or frozen) blueberries, 1 peeled and sliced-up orange, and a cup of Greek yogurt.
- Add some ice cubes or cold water to get the right density.
5. “Who Says You Must Give up Chocolate?” Flat Belly Smoothie Recipe
We all know how hard it is to give up the things we love, especially when we decide to follow a diet or a detox cure. However, on our list of flat belly smoothie recipes, we managed to include a bit of chocolate to keep you happy. Do not get us wrong; this smoothie contains all the fibers, protein, vitamins, and minerals you need to stay in shape.
- Mix in a cup of non-dairy milk of your choice, 2 tablespoons of high-quality cocoa powder, ¼ tablespoon of pure peppermint extract, one tablespoon of dark chocolate chips, and one cup of Greek yogurt.
- Enjoy this delicious flat belly smoothie with a bit of ice and sprinkled chocolate on top. Pamper your senses and keep thin at the same time, you deserve it!
What other flat belly smoothie recipes can you recommend? Have you tried any of these before? Looking for a new blender? Have a look at this site.
Images from depositphotos.com.