Arganoil is a great natural solution for many skin and hair issues. It works as an effective moisturizer, and it doesn’t leave greasy marks on your face. Below, we have detailed some of the most common benefits of this ingredient as well as the most important Argan oil for face treatments you should use.
What Is Argan Oil?
Argan oil originates from Morocco, being created from the Argan nut. These nuts grow in trees that are located only in the Southwestern part of the country. Moreover, UNESCO has declared the Argan forest a protected biosphere, in 1998. Being cultivated only in one country, this oil can be expensive. The oil extracted from these nuts is also called the “liquid gold,” and many people use it as a conditioner and moisturizer. It is rich in nutrients such as vitamin E and fatty acids. All these elements are beneficial for you, softening your skin and hair.
Argan Oil for Face Benefits
- It moisturizes your skin, making it softer and smoother. Argan oil contains vitamin E which hydrates your face, giving it a natural boost.
- Your skin will easily absorb this oil. Argan oil for face won’t irritate the skin, and it will not make it greasy. Therefore, it is a great natural moisturizer.
- It eliminates dead cells, by exfoliating your face. Moreover, this natural oil has anti-aging properties, rejuvenating your skin.
- You will get rid of acne and stretch marks as well as burns and razor bumps.
How to Use Argan Oil for Face
To obtain a natural glow, add a few drops of Argan oil in your favorite toner. Even better, you can make your own natural toner at home, and mix it with Argan oil for face. Prepare some green tea, as you normally would. Let is rest for about 10 minutes, then take out the tea bag. When the liquid cools off, add a couple of oil drops and seal it in a jar. You can also mix it with other oils such as lemon or tea tree.
Because Argan oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, it is a great moisturizer. You won’t have to deal with oily residues after using it. Make sure to clean your face first. Then, pour a little oil in your palms and let it warm a little. Finally, apply the oil on your face and neck areas, rubbing it gently in circular motions.
If you prepare your own exfoliator, you will benefit from a lot of things such as lower costs and natural anti-aging effects. Doing this means you will avoid all chemicals contained in cosmetic products. Combine a few drops of oil with brown sugar, and apply this mix on your face. Rub it slowly for about 4 minutes. You can focus especially on acne scars and dry areas. Finally, you can rinse with warm water.
Rejuvenating Face Mask
To save time, you can buy a moisturizing face mask and add a few drops of Argan oil to it. If you want to do it at home, you can mix lemon juice with Greek yogurt, honey, and Argan oil. Leave it on your face for no more than ten minutes, then rinse it off with water.
- DAILY PROTECTION: Common toxins such as pollution or sun exposure can cause...
- SALON-LIKE TREATMENT: Argan Oil for hair locks in natural moisture by boosting...
- SKIN NOURISHMENT: Helps reduce redness and skin irritation with its anti-aging...
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL - Kate Blanc’s Virgin Cold Pressed...
- HEALTHY AND SHINY HAIR - 100% Pure Argan Oil can help heal dry scalps, repair...
- STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH - Grow longer and thicker hair in a quick, natural way,...
- Renew hair with this argan oil of morocco penetrating hair oil treatment Ideal...
- RENEWING HAIR OIL: The 3.3-ounce container of OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of...
- HAIR CARE FOR ALL TYPES and TEXTURES: Ideal for all hair types, textures and...
I hope our recommendation on Argan oil for face treatments will help you gain a smoother and more moisturized skin. All these treatments will give you a natural boost because they work as an anti-aging cure. Let us know which one worked best for you, by leaving a comment in the section below.
Image source: 1
Last update on 2021-12-02 at 04:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API