Are you looking to add a night serum to your beauty routine? Then you may want to check out the product are reviewing today, the Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine.
The Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine is a night serum duo that includes the T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil that both work while you sleep to refine skin texture and tone. It will hydrate and nourish your skin. It is made in the USA. This product is travel size.
Quick NavigationThings to Consider When Trying (PRODUCT NAME)Who Should Buy This ProductWho Shouldn’t Buy This Product(NAME OF PRODUCT)ProsConsFeatures and Benefits (PRODUCT NAME)Final Score4.2Social ProofAlternativesConclusion
Things to Consider When Trying Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine
When trying the Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine, first consider if you have acne or sensitive skin. There were not many comments left about if it works for sensitive skin or acne. There were only two customers that talked about it. One customer said that after using it, it made her acne flare up. The other customer commented that it worked well for her sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, you should be fine to try this product, but if you have acne, you may want to be careful. Although only one customer left feedback about it, because she said it didn’t work, perhaps this night serum does not work for those who have acne.
Next, consider which type of night serum will fit your needs. There are three kinds: Anti-aging night serum, Hydrating night serum, and Renewing night serum. The Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo Nighttime Skincare Routine is a hydrating night serum. It does have some of the features of a renewing night serum, such as refining skin texture and tone, but all in all this product is a hydrating serum.
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who is wanting a pack of two night serums that will refine skin texture and tone will appreciate this product. This product is also great for those with dehydrated skin, as it will hydrate and nourish your skin. If you have sensitive skin, this product my work well for you too, because the feedback left about this product said that it worked well for sensitive skin. This product is made in the USA, which is a nice feature. Also, if you travel you may like this product, since it is a travel size.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. I could not find the full ingredient list, but a few of the ingredients included are zinc oxide, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid. To find the full ingredient list, you will need to read the label that is on the night serum. Also, you may not want to buy this product if you do not want a travel sized product.
Some customers were disappointed with the size of this night serum. Each bottle only contains 8 ml, which is less than an ounce. Although you will be getting two bottles, it is still not much serum. If you are needing a night serum in a larger size, you may need to buy the larger size of this type for a higher price. Lastly, if you have acne, you may not want to buy this product. Although only one customer with acne left a comment about it, she said that it made her acne flare up after a week or so. Do note that this was only what one customer said, but you may not want to buy this if you have acne.
Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine
The Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine is a night serum duo that includes the T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil that both work while you sleep to refine skin texture and tone. It will hydrate and nourish your skin. This product is made in the USA.
Features and Benefits
- Travel size
- Refines skin texture and tone
- Made in the USA
- Hydrates and nourishes your skin
- Comes with two night serums: T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
- Works well with sensitive skin according to a customer
- None of Drunk Elephant products contain Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrances, Dyes, and SLS.
Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine
I’ll share some customer comments that I found about the Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine here:
“I’ve actually been using the products for about 2 months and I love the way my skin feels and how it’s improved. I’ll continue to use it for as long as I can afford it and for as long it works for my skin. It’s a bit pricey for the larger sizes but it works.”
“This stuff makes my skin SO soft! Love it. It hasn’t caused me to break out or anything (I have very sensitive/sensitized skin, so I was worried).”
“The product is really good. I could tell the change after a week, but I don’t think the size is worth the price. This is like a sample size. I’m sure I can get a a good and bigger skincare product for that price.”
If the Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, here are a few other night serums to check out.
○ The Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin is $14.25. This product improves skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance. It is a hydrating facial moisturizer with 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum formula. It has proven anti-aging skin properties that will help with fine lines and wrinkles. You should be able to see a difference with visibly plumper, softer, and smoother skin. This anti-aging night serum is gentle on sensitive skin, as well as vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, oil free, no dyes, no fragrances, and no fillers. The ingredients in this night serum are Distilled Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Benzyalcohol. If you are wanting a night serum that is vegan, cruelty free, paraban free, dye free, oil free, with no fragrances nor fillers, this product is a good choice.
○ The Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum is $15.15. This vegan night serum is derived from the seeds of the Cassia angustifolia plant. It draws in moisture and forms a hydrating barrier. This product will plump and fill fine lines and wrinkles. It will absorb quickly, and doesn’t leave grease or sticky residue, which will make your skin soft and smooth. This night serum is natural and organic, and contains no parabens, dyes, or fragrances. It is cruelty free, vegan, and made in the USA. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Amara Organics will refund you.
○ The Rosehip Night Serum by Leven Rose is $19.97. It contains ingredients to help with wrinkles and dark spots. The ingredients are Pure Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Maracuja Oil (Passionfruit Seed Oil), Tomato Seed Oil, Watercress Seed Oil, Calendula Oil, and Lavender Essential Oil. It is not tested on animals, there are no chemicals, fillers, GMO, parabens, artificial preservatives, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic perfumes, or colors. This night serum works on all skin types, and it is vegan, natural, and organic. If you are wanting a vegan, organic, natural, cruelty free night serum that will help with wrinkles, dark spots, and acne, this product is a good choice.
The Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine is a night serum that includes two separate bottles. One bottle is the T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and the other is Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil. They are both designed to work while you sleep to improve skin texture and tone. The Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine is made to hydrate and nourish your skin. This product is made in the USA. Both containers are travel sized. The main disadvantage to this product is that the price is high. I hope my review of the Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo – Nighttime Skincare Routine can help you decide if you should give this night serum a try!
For more information, check out the rest of our night serum reviews.
Last update on 2023-03-26 at 17:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API