Are you looking for a new way to get rid of that unwanted body hair? Then you may want to check out Wax Warmer Hair Removal.
This wax heater has features that allow you to see the wax melting while controlling the temperature with a increase and decrease button. It has a LCD display and it runs on 120 watts of power. Included with this kit is 1 wax heater, 4 wax beans in the pot, 10 applicator sticks, and 1 UL Certification Plug.
Things to Consider When Trying Wax Warmer Hair Removal
When trying this Wax Warmer Hair Removal kit, there are some things to consider. First, know your skin and hair type. If you have sensitive skin, you may get red spots and irritations. Second, think about whether or not you are heat and pain tolerant enough to go through the waxing process. Third, consider whether or not you are informed enough about the waxing process to do waxing yourself. Some people like to first have waxing done at a salon before attempting it alone.
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who wants to rid themself of unwanted body hair but doesn’t want to shave or use chemicals may want to try waxing with this kit. Waxing will allow you to remain hairless for several weeks at a time.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you have sensitive skin or if you have a low tolerance to pain/heat.
Wax Warmer Hair Removal
As with most products, there are advantages and disadvantages. I’ll go over some of those here.
- The temperature Increase and Decrease button allows you to control temperature.
- A See Through Vent Cover allows you to peak in and watch the wax melt
- May hurt
- Can cause redness to occur on sensitive skin
Features and Benefits
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the customer responses on Amazon for this wax heater kit. I’ll share some of what I found here:
“I’ve always been scared to try these wax warmers because I don’t want to mess up my eyebrows with it and was concerned about the reaction it may have on my sensitive skin. However, after a few practices, I think I’m getting the hang of it. The wax doesn’t hurt! I like how you don’t need any strips . I would say the wax with the strips hurt more at the salon. My skin also responded well to the wax beads , which is awesome. The warmer comes with a full set of instructions. I usually spend less plus when I get my eyebrows done, so I’m super excited to use this for long term and save major money!”
“This wax warmer is really easy to use. I just plugged it in and set the temperature (it didn’t take long to heat up), and then added the wax beads. It comes with wooden sticks, which I used to stir the wax and apply it to my skin. I applied the wax with the direction of my hair, then peeled it off against that direction. It felt just like the waxing salon, but more convenient since I can do it whenever. It’s also easy to clean because the bowl has a handle which I can use to remove it from the wax warmer.”
“I am very impressed with this wax warmer. I always use a wax that I have to melt in the microwave and I don’t know what to expect but when I use it I am very happy with the overall result. I am in a hurry for a party when I first use it so I am hoping the wax beans melt faster and they did. The very thing I am excited to share is the temperature of the wax at 160 setting is perfect. It comes with 4 different color wax beans and a wand, just keep it away from children because the beans looks like candies . When I apply the wax it works as it should, definitely gets the job well done. Easy to set up, easy to clean and store. Overall I am very happy and satisfied with this product.”
If the Wax Warmer Hair Removal doesn’t fit your needs, then here are a few alternatives for you to check out.
○ The Wax Warmer Hair Removal By LeChic is similar to the Wax Warmer Hair Removal, this home waxing kit is a hard wax. It comes with five wax bean bags that are made with natural ingredients. It also comes with 30 wax applicator sticks. This formula has been manufactured with European Standards in France, and works well for sensitive skin. A step by step guide is included. The wax beans will melt in eight minutes. It is not as painful as some home waxing kits are. So if you are wanting to minimize the pain in the process of waxing, this may be what you are looking for. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, there is a 1 year warranty. Simply contact LeChic and they will refund you.
○ The Extra Strength Hair Removal Waxing Kit Men + Women is a soft wax. The difference between hard wax and soft wax is that hard wax gets removed from your skin once it hardens, while soft wax gets removed while it is still soft. To heat the wax, simply put it in the microwave for one minute. This home waxing kit is for both men and women with thick, coarse hair. Keep in mind that it is not for facial, head, neck, beard, mustache, nose, or ear hair. If you need a waxing kit to wax these places, you will need a hard wax. This waxing kit can be used almost anywhere else, such as your legs, arms, underarms, and bikini area. It is made with natural ingredients, which are the following: Gum Rosin, Pine Resin, and Avocado Oil. This kit also comes with finishing oil wipes, which also has natural ingredients. The ingredients for the wipes are as followed: Isopropyl Myrisate (plant-sourced), Jojoba Oil, and German Chamomile Oil. This waxing kit is non-toxic, cruelty free, and made in the USA. It will leave you hair free for up to eight weeks. If you are wanting a soft wax that is inexpensive and natural, you may be interested in this product.
○ The Wax Warmer – Bouvetan Waxing Hair Removal Kit comes with four different flavors, which are chamomile, lavender, chocolate, and original. The ingredients are gentle and safe, as well as made with high quality resins, aromatherapy oils, and natural items. You can use this home waxing kit almost anywhere on your body, including your face, hands, legs, toes, eyebrows, arms, armpit, bikini lines, and stomach. The success rate has been around 85% to 99%, with no side effects after using it. It will leave you hair free for three to six weeks, and when the hair grows back it will be softer and finer. This home waxing kit also exfoliates the skin. The wax will melt in only eight minutes. It has an adjustable thermostat control knob that allow you to choose temperatures from 110℉ to 185℉. It can be used with many different types of wax, including hard wax, soft wax, loose wax, bricks bikini wax kits, microwavable wax kits, and hair waxing kits. It is easy to clean, since the pot is removable. This is FDA approved, and non-toxic. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or if you have any concerns, the company will either refund you or replace the item as long as you contact them within 24 months after purchasing.
The Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit is a user friendly waxing kit that allows you to watch the whole process as the wax melts. A LCD Temperature Display shows you the temperature as it is occurring. You can adjust the temperature with an increase and decrease button. With your purchase of this kit, you will also receive 4 bags of wax beans. I hope that my review of the Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit can help you decide if this is the waxing kit for you!
For even more information, check out the rest of our waxing kit reviews.
Last update on 2023-02-01 at 14:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API