Are you searching for the best shea butter on the market? Then you may want to check out the African Shea Butter 100% Natural.
African Shea Butter 100% Natural is pure, raw, unrefined and comes in a resealable container. You will receive 16 ounces of shea butter at a great price if you choose to buy this brand.
Things to Consider When Trying African Shea Butter 100% Natural
Before you try this shea butter, you may want to consider a couple of things. First, think about how much you are willing to spend on this product. This particular brand is priced well considering that you get 16 ounces of shea butter. Second, think about what you want to use it for. Are you just wanting to moisturize your dry lips or would you like to craft with it? For lips, this may be too much, but for crafting or if you will also be using it on your skin, this might be the perfect amount.
Who Should Buy This Product
If you have sunburned or dry skin, shea butter can help. Shea butter has healing properties and also can heal damaged skin.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to shea butter. If you have any concerns about whether or not you should buy and use this product, make sure to consult with your doctor.
African Shea Butter 100% Natural
As with most products, there are both pros and cons. I’ll go over some of those here.
- Some people thought it smelled bad
Features and Benefits
- Hand processed
- Comes in resealable container
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the Amazon reviews pertaining to African Shea Butter 100% Natural. I’ll share some of the feedback that customers left:
“Nobody can put into words how amazing this is, it is great for everything. if you have eczema(dry skin) then you should use this. if you have dark spots, then you should use this. Got arthritis? Then you should use this. This is all natural and I haven’t seen any side affects so this is amazing.The Shea Butter is a little hard, just a little, but once you stick your hands in it it’ll warm up instantly. My skin is super soft and clean! I put this on at night. A little tip: Do you want soft and extremely smooth feet? Because I know I do. Rub some of this on your feet and put some socks on and in the morning…you will thank me later.”
“EXCELLENT product for dry, chapped, cracked winter skin. I have been using this mostly on my hands and feet through the winter and it has solved my cracked heel/split skin problem! Not only that, but some of my toenails were getting a bit yellowed and within a few days of starting to use this, they have completely cleared up.”
“This stuff is AMAZING. I noticed a difference in my skin almost immediately- texture, discoloration, active blemishes, and scarring really are no match for this product!! If you’re on the fence about trying, you will not regret it!!! The packaging was perfect, too.”
If the African Shea Butter 100% Natural isn’t exactly what you are looking for, then here are a few alternatives to check out.
○ The Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter is slightly cheaper than the African Shea Butter 100% Natural. Unlike the African Shea Butter 100% Natural, this shea butter comes in a 1 pound bar instead of in a jar. Although they both have the same amount of shea butter, this one may appear to be a lot for some. It can also get messier, since it is stored in a bag instead of a container. The shea nuts have been picked in Africa, as well as boiled there. Then it has been molded in Ghana by a women’s co-op. Once made, it has been shipped to the company, The Shea Trader, and then shipped to the customers. It is soft and easy to use. This is a great shea butter for getting rid of acne scars, blemishes, rashes, itchy skin, or burns. If you suffer from any of these skin issues, then you may be interested in this shea butter.
○ The Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter is considered the average price, but still a little expensive. It comes in a very large 32 ounce container, that then gets filled with 24 ounces of shea butter. Since it comes in such a large amount, if you are new to shea butter and simply want to try it out, this may not be for you. This is, however, a great size for those who use DIY beauty recipes. The company suggests using this butter while making homemade deodorant, baby care recipes, homemade shimmer lip balm, homemade lip balms, or homemade liquid creme foundation. You can also use it alone as a stretch mark salve, under-eye wrinkle remover, eye bag reducer, baby care product, SPF 6 skin lotion, massage butter, to replenish skin after being in the sun, to make makeup last longer, or for a natural cuticle cream. If you are wanting a large amount of shea butter either alone or for DIY recipes, then this may be what you are looking for.
○ The Organic Shea Butter 1 lb Pure comes in a 1 pound bar, which means that it can get messier since it is in a bag instead of a jar. It is 100% organic, raw, pure, unrefined, natural, premium quality, fair trade, chemicals free, and cruelty free. This can be used by itself, or for DIY recipes for soaps, lotions, kids cream, hair conditioners, hair shampoo, sunscreen, lip balms, or deodorants. The only ingredient is raw shea butter, which means it has no added chemicals, and it has never been filtered. This can, however, mean that it can still contain impurities. If you are wanting shea butter that comes in a bar, then this may be what you are looking for.
African Shea Butter 100% natural is a pure and unrefined shea butter. It is packaged in a 16 ounce resealable container. If you are looking for a bargain price for shea butter, this is it. Most of the feedback from customers was favorable except I did find multiple complaints about a bad scent. Other than that, this shea butter seems like a sound choice. I hope that my review can help you to decide if this is the right shea butter for you!
For even more information, check out the rest of our shea butter reviews.
Last update on 2022-05-19 at 01:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API