We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Are you looking for the best shea butter on the market? Then you may want to check out the Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter!
Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter is good for stretch marks, under-eye wrinkle remover, massage butter, natural baby-care product, hair and scalp moisturizer, and for on the eyelids before applying makeup.
Things to Consider When Trying Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter
Before you buy shea butter, you may want to consider some things that I’ll go over in this section. First, consider how much that you’d like to spend on shea butter. Second, think about how you’d like to use it. Is it for skin and hair care, or will you be cooking with it? Maybe you will be making some DIY shea butter creations.
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who wants to improve the state of their hair and skin, can benefit from Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter. If you have a sunburn or damaged skin, you may be especially interested in the healing properties of this shea butter.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to shea butter or even suspect that you may have an allergy to it. If you have any concerns, talk to your doctor before trying shea butter.
Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter
As with most things in life, there are both pros and cons. I’ll go over some of the pros and cons of this particular shea butter here.
- Packaging sometimes breaks
Features and Benefits
- Great for stretch marks
- Good under-eye wrinkle remover
- Works well as massage butter
- Natural baby-care product
- Good for hair and scalp
- On the eyelids before applying makeup
If the Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter isn’t exactly what you are looking for, then here are a few alternatives for you to check out.
○ The Molivera Organics Raw African Organic Grade A Ivory Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and F. It is also full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. This is a good shea butter for moisturizing and softening skin and hair. It is 100% pure, organic, virgin, raw, premium, grade A, and unrefined. Unlike the Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter, this shea butter comes in a 16 ounce jar. Although this is smaller, this is the average amount. It has a light nutty scent, and is pure ivory color. This shea butter helps with dry skin, dry lips, wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, scars, blemishes, acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, cracked nails, cuticles, brittle hair, minor cuts, burns, sunburn, and rashes. If you suffer from any of these health issues, then you may be interested in this product. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, the company will refund you.
○ The Organic Shea Butter By Sky Organics is cold-pressed and unrefined. It is solid at room temperature, but will melt when rubbed onto your skin. This product, as well as many other products at Sky Organics, is 100% organic. Sky Organics recommends adding a few drops of essential oils onto the shea butter, although this isn’t needed. This shea butter is great for using as SPF 6, in DIY recipes, for stretch marks, for inflammation, for eczema, for psoriasis, for your nose while you have a cold, to prevent cuticles, to fade scars, to make your makeup stand out, and for many other health benefits. If you are wanting an organic shea butter that is raw, this is a good choice.
○ The Unrefined Shea Butter by Better Shea Butter is unlike the Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter, this shea butter comes in a 1 pound bar. This can be messier than shea butters in jars, since it is only stored in paper. This shea butter has received thousands of 5-star reviews for three years in a row. It is both vegan and cruelty free. On the package it has instructions on how to download an eBook on DIY skin care recipes. This is a nice feature, since most shea butters do not come with this. The shelf life is two years, but if you are unsure if it is still good you should contact Better Shea Butters. This is a good shea butter for DIY recipes. If 1 pound is too much for you, you can purchase an 8 ounce bar instead.
Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter is a natural, unrefined, and raw shea butter. It is widely used for stretch marks, wrinkles, baby-care, massage butter, hair and scalp moisturizer, and eyelids. Shea butter is especially good for sunburns and damaged skin. I hope that my review of the Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter helps you decide if this shea butter would work for you!
For even more information, check out the rest of our shea butter reviews.
Last update on 2018-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API