Wanting to find a great shea butter that will last? Then you may want to check out the Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics.
Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics is rich in Vitamin A and E, as well as oleic and stearic acid. It has the potential to boost your collagen production. This shea butter is cold-pressed and unrefined. It is solid at room temperature and will melt when rubbed on the hands or skin.
Things to Consider When Trying Organic Shea Butter By Sky Organics
Before buying shea butter, you may want to consider a few of things. First, think about how much you want to buy. Shea butter is sold in many different sizes. This particular shea butter is sold in a 16 ounce package. Second, think about how much you want to spend. Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics, is slightly on the high price end, but it comes in very nice packaging. Some of the other shea butters that I reviewed had packages that broke. This one comes with quality packaging. Third, think about what you are going to use it for. Will you be needing a large amount for crafting, or is this for personal usage?
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who is wanting healthier skin and hair may want to buy this shea butter. It has healing properties that can help sunburns and skin ailments, along with being able to moisturize your skin.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to shea butter. If you are concerned about whether or not you should try shea butter, it is best to ask your doctor before buying it.
Organic Shea Butter By Sky Organics
As with most products, there are pros and cons. I’m going to go over some of those here.
Features and Benefits
- Rich in Vitamin A and E
- High in oleic and stearic acid
- Cold-pressed and unrefined
- All Natural
- Imported from Ghana
If the Organic Shea Butter By Sky Organics does not fit your needs, then here are a few alternatives for you to check out.
○ The Unrefined Shea Butter by Better Shea Butter is unlike the Organic Shea Butter By Sky Organics, this shea butter comes in a 1 pound bar instead of a container. This can get messier, since it is stored in paper instead of a jar. This is not organic, but it is raw and unrefined. It does not contain any chemicals, and it has never been filtered. The shelf life is two years, but if you question if it is still good, you should contact Better Shea Butter. This should be stored in a cool place, and can either be kept in its original packaging, or you can store it in a glass container. It is full of vitamins A, E, F, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. The most popular use for this item is to help with dry skin, aging skin, and eczema. Along with the shea butter comes instructions on how to download an eBook on skin care recipes. If you are wanting shea butter that is raw and full of healthy vitamins and fatty acids, then you may be interested in this item.
○ The Molivera Organics Raw African Organic Grade A Ivory Shea Butter is similar to the Organic Shea Butter By Sky Organics, this shea butter is organic. It is also raw, which means it does not have any chemicals in it. It is 100% pure, raw, premium, virgin, organic, grade A, and unrefined. This is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and F, as well as antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It is pure ivory color, and has a light nutty scent. If you are wanting to moisturize and soften your skin, then you may be interested in this product. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Molivera Organics will send you a refund.
○ The Organic Shea Butter 1 lb Pure is 100% organic, raw, pure, unrefined, natural, premium quality, fair trade, chemicals free, and cruelty free. This is a great shea butter for DIY recipes, such as soap, body butters, lip balm, lotions, hair conditioners, shampoo, hand cream, stretch mark removal, and eczema treatment. Unlike the Organic Shea Butter By Sky Organics, this shea butter comes in a 1 pound bar instead of in a container. If you are wanting a healthy shea butter for DIY recipes, you may be interested in this product.
Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics is a natural product that is imported from Ghana. It is raw and unrefined. One of the best features is the quality container. Not all shea butters come in containers that can withstand shipment as well as this one. I hope that my review of the Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics can help you decide if this is the shea butter for you!
For even more information, check out the rest of our shea butter reviews!