Are you looking for the perfect shea butter to soothe your tired skin? Then you may want to check out the Pure Shea Butter by Buena Skin.
Pure Shea Butter by Buena Skin can help with burns, sores, fading of scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, eczema, rashes, acne, dry cracked skin, dandruff, skin discolorations, chapped lips, and psoriasis.
Things to Consider When Trying PURE Shea Butter by Buena Skin
When trying PURE Shea Butter by Buena Skin, think about how much you would like to spend. Also, think about how you will be using this shea butter. Will you be needing a large amount for crafting with shea butter, or is it for personal use?
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone with sunburn, dry skin, or hair could benefit from shea butter. Shea butter has healing properties and is also a great moisturizer.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to shea butter. If you have any concerns about whether or not you should use this product, make sure to consult with your doctor first.
PURE Shea Butter by Buena Skin
As with most products, there are positives and negatives. I’m going to go over the pros and cons of PURE Shea Butter by Buena Skin.
- Has an earthy smell
Features and Benefits
- 100% Pure
- Rich in Vitamin A, D, E, and F
- Moisturizes scalp and hair
- Helps burns, sores, fading of scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, eczema, rashes, acne, dry cracked skin, dandruff, skin discolorations, chapped lips, and psoriasis.
If the PURE Shea Butter by Buena Skin does not fit your needs, then here are a few alternatives for you to check out.
○ The Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter is unlike the PURE Shea Butter by Buena Skin, this shea butter weighs 24 ounces instead of 8 ounces. If you are new to shea butter and simply want to try it out, this may not fit your needs. Because it comes in such a large amount, this is more for those who will be making DIY recipes. HalaEveryday suggests using this for making homemade deodorant, homemade baby care recipes, homemade lip balms, homemade shimmer lip balm, or homemade liquid creme foundation. It can also be used alone as stretch mark salve, natural moisturizer, under-eye wrinkle remover, eye bag reducer, massage butter, body butter, SPF 6 skin lotion, natural baby care product, for your lips, on your hair, to replenish skin after being in the sun, to make makeup last longer, and as a natural cuticle cream. If you are in need of any of these products, or want to make DIY recipes, this may be what you are looking for.
○ The Raw Shea Butter-100% Pure is 100% pure, virgin, ivory, and raw shea butter. Unlike the PURE Shea Butter by Buena Skin, this comes in a 16 ounce jar instead of an 8 ounce jar. This shea butter will not clog pores like vegetable oils do. It absorbs quickly into the skin, and is very moisturizing. This is perfect for using as a massage butter, and is also a great carrier butter. It also aids with skin, hair, acne, and has many health benefits. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, the company NakedOil will send your money back.
○ The REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined comes in a 8 ounce jar. The only ingredient is shea butter, and it has no chemicals in it. It has never been filtered, so this also means that it may still contain impurities. Overall, unfiltered shea butter is much healthier than shea butter that has been filtered. This product treats many health issues, including dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, rashes, dark spots, stretch marks, burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, diaper rashes, scars, and skin discolorations. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, and will provide pain relief from swelling and arthritis. This can relieve symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis, and skin allergies. If you have any of these symptoms, you may want to try this shea butter.
Pure Shea Butter by Buena Skin is pure and unrefined. This shea butter is like other raw and natural shea butters in that it moisturizes dry skin and hair. It can also helps with burns, sores, fading of scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, eczema, rashes, acne, dry cracked skin, dandruff, skin discolorations, chapped lips, and psoriasis. It is packaged well in a secure container. The only negative that I could find is that some people didn’t like the natural scent. This is not perfumed so it will smell earthy like natural shea butter should smell. I hope that my review can help you decide if you should try out Pure Shea Butter by Buena Skin.
For even more information, check out the rest of our shea butter reviews.