Want to join the shea butter craze? Then you may want to give the Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter a try!
Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter is imported as a Ghana Fair Trade item. It is unrefined and pure. This particular shea butter comes in a 16 ounce package.
Things to Consider When Trying Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter
Before buying this product, consider how much you are willing to spend. You will get 16 ounces of shea butter that beats out most of the competition. Also consider what you will be using it for. Will you be cooking with it, or is this for your skin or hair? Perhaps it will be used for both.
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who wants to improve the health of their hair and skin may want to try Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter. If you have sunburned or damaged skin, this shea butter can help to heal your skin issues.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
If you think you may be allergic to shea butter, do not buy this product. Talk to your doctor if you have concerns about trying shea butter.
Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter
As with most products there are pros and cons to it. I’ll go over some of the pros and cons of Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter here.
- Fair Trade from Ghana
- Only comes in 16 ounces
Features and Benefits
- Fair Trade
- Top Quality and Unrefined
- Anti Aging – The Vitamin A and E properties help the skin stay nourished and glowing
- Soothes the skin
- Good for acne scars, blemishes, rashes, itchy skin, and burns
- Repairs your hair
If the Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter isn’t exactly what you are looking for, then here are a few alternatives for you to check out.
○ The Raw Unrefined Grade A Soft and Smooth African Shea Butter comes in a 32 ounce container, and the container is filled with 24 ounces of shea butter. If you will be making DIY recipes, then this is a good amount since you may be using a lot in your recipes. This is, however, a lot if you are new to shea butter and want to simply try it out. So before you purchase this item, consider if you are ready to buy this much shea butter. The only ingredient is shea butter. It is raw with no chemicals, and it has not been filtered. This is a great shea butter to use for homemade recipes, such as homemade deodorant, homemade baby care recipes, homemade lip balm, or homemade liquid creme foundation. It also works well alone, without being added to recipes.
○ The Unrefined Shea Butter by Better Shea Butter is similar to the Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter, this product comes in a 1 pound bar. You do, however, have the option to buy an 8 ounce bar instead. It is vegan and cruelty free. Along with the shea butter, you will receive directions for how to download an eBook on DIY recipes. This shea butter fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone. The only ingredient is raw shea butter. If you are looking for shea butter that is pure and cruelty free, then this may be what you are looking for.
○ The Molivera Organics Raw African Organic Grade A Ivory Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and F. It is also full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. The only ingredient is shea butter, which is raw, organic, premium, virgin, grade A, and unrefined. This comes in a 16 ounce BPA container. It is the same amount as the Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter, but it comes in a jar instead of a bar. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, the company Molivera Organics will refund you.
Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter is unrefined and natural. It comes in a 16 ounce package. If you are a crafter, this is a nice amount to make a lot of balms and lotions from. If you are an individual wanting to use it straight from the package for personal use, you will get a lot. You may even have enough to share with friends and family. This is a fair trade item from Ghana. I can’t see where you could go wrong by buying this great priced shea butter.
For even more information, check out the rest of our shea butter reviews.
Last update on 2023-04-18 at 02:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API