I love cooking and trying new recipes. Anything you can make can be made so many different ways and I enjoy trying new things. There are so many new flavors taste and great recipe ideas out there! Not long ago me and my husband were on a little bit of a burger binge. I would make them for dinner a lot. He was obsessed with the sunrise burger. It’s a juicy, lightly seasoned burger, topped with a sunny side up egg and whatever toppings you want. The first one he had was at Red Robin. Although, I don’t know if they called it the same thing. I loved a sriracha burger I had and decided to recreate it myself. The issue was, when I decided to make it, I had sriracha and mayo to make the sauce but it seemed like I had to use a ton of sriracha to get it to taste just the way I wanted it. At the time I had no idea they actually made sriracha mayo already bottled up and ready to go!
So when I started working on our list of the 10 Best Sriracha Mayo To Try Right Now it was a bit of a revelation. Now I just need to find the right one for my burger masterpiece! A really popular one I was thinking of getting for myself is called Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo. Everyone was saying this is a great product that’s good with just about everything and I was thinking of trying it out.
Things to Consider When Trying Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo
When looking into a new product I like to look into the various details. In this case I want to know the flavor, quality, how good the ingredients are and so on. When dealing with food it’s a little hard to know how good it is until you taste it yourself. But I’m hoping this will help narrow it down!
- Taste: This product has a mild spice, nothing over the top or too spicy. It is really flavorful and has a thin but creamy consistency, similar to a normal sriracha or a dressing.
- Ingredients: Lee Kum Kee isn’t made with natural ingredients. But it is a delicious mix of mayo, chili sauce and garlic. Those give it incredible flavor!
- Quality: I like this product a lot. It’s creamy, comes in an easy to squeeze container and is made with good ingredients for an off the shelf product. It isn’t the best you’re going to find, but I suppose they can’t all be the best!
- Uses: Sriracha mayo can be used on so many different foods and will taste great. It adds wonderful flavor! I want to use it on burgers, but why stop there? You could even dip your fries into it, put it on a salad or add it to just about any kind of pasta or potato salad. Pretty much whatever you can think of!
- Drawbacks: Unfortunately most of the complaints about this product has to do with the fact that it doesn’t ship well. There were a few different people who were pretty upset when they got this in the mail and it was dramatically separated and clumpy. Even when they shook it to mix it up, there were still a lot of chunks. So this either had to with it getting hot during shipping or maybe it was old before they got it. But most people checked the dates and it was still within the shelf date. My main recommendation here is to just get it in store if you can. Keep in mind you could still order it online, but I might pay the extra for fast shipping if possible!
Who Should Buy This Product
Lee Kum Kee is a great product if you want something affordable to add a little spice to your meal! It has the consistency of a dressing so you can drizzle it on just about anything. It has so many uses and is super creamy. It is also really great if you want something that has more flavor than spice. I like spice personally but I know a lot of people who aren’t that fond of spicy food. This would be a great option for them!
Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo
Lee Kum Kee is reasonably priced for a larger bottle of 15oz. It is well loved for its flavor and variety of uses. It comes in a large squeeze bottle just like sriracha would. That makes it really easy to drizzle on your food without a mess. I think this is great because I always get the other squeeze bottles messy and it can be so hard to get mayo out of the bottom of the jar! It can be used as a condiment or a marinade. This is the first sriracha mayo I have seen advertised as a marinade too. It is a great idea! Overall it is a delicious blend of mayo, chili sauce and garlic that will taste great on just about everything.
- Mild spice and plenty of flavor
- Can be used on any dish
- Can be used as a condiment or a marinade
- Does not always ship well
- Not very diet friendly
Features and Benefits
When it comes to the different products I review, I like to point out the best features. This makes it pretty easy to decide whether you want to try it if you’re in a rush. I didn’t get to pick the products for th review, so I’m not always that familiar with them in the beginning. That makes it super important for me to really do a lot of research and get all my products straight! If you’d like to learn more about this product in particular, feel free to browse my list of benefits!
- It is creamy and similar to a dressing and comes in the same kind of bottle as sriracha. It’s pretty easy to see it has to be a very thin and light product to use this bottle and it is. It is very creamy and perfect to drizzle onto your food easily.
- This sriracha mayo has a very mild spice to it. This is nice if you are more interested in flavor than spice. My grandmother can barely eat mild pepper jack without being totally beside herself with how spicy it is. This would be a great recommendation for me to give her!
- This product can be used as both a topping or a marinade. I haven’t seen this suggested before but what a great idea! This might be especially good for marinating fish, as odd as that might sound. By marinating fish in milk or mayo overnight, you can actually pull the really strong seafood flavor out of fish if you don’t particularly like it. This would both take away flavor you don’t want and add some flavor you like!
If you love adding a little spice to your food this is great, it can be used on just about anything! I would recommend it for sandwiches especially!
If you are interested in buying things made in the USA this is a great option! My dad likes buying things made in the USA. It’s a nice way of supporting local businesses.
Personally, I really like the twist cap bottles that sriracha comes in. I know I mentioned this already, but it makes it easy to add it to your food without a mess like you can get with ketchup bottles and others that are similar.
As usual, I want to make sure I add a few alternative product, just in case you’re looking for something a little different. I know everyone is in need of a different taste. I don’t know whether you like your condiments really mild or super spicy. But just in case you don’t have your sights set on this particular sriracha mayo, we do have some other suggestions!
Here we have another sriracha mayo that is a favorite for its unique flavor! Terrapin Ridge Farms took great care in crafting this product! It is a wonderful mixture of sweet, spicy and creamy. It also has just a touch of citrus for an added zing!
Who Would Buy This Product
I would recommend this for anyone who wants something that is a mix of sweet and spicy. I personally really enjoy a variety of flavors. But that kind of paring is particularly savory in my book! If you really love hot wings, this would be a really awesome dipping sauce, or even coating for them!
Terrapin Ridge Farms vs Lee Kum Kee: Sriracha Mayo Comparison
- Both are gluten free
- Lee Kum Kee is more affordable
- Terrapin Ridge has a sweet and spicy flavor
- Both can be a great condiment for any food you have in mind
- Lee Kum Kee can also be used as a marinade
If flavor is what you’re really after, you’re in luck! This has a sweet and spicy mix with just a hint of citrus. It is an incredible pop of flavor that is still just as creamy as you would expect a mayo to be! If you’re interested in trying Terrapin Ridge Farms Sriracha Mayo you can find it on Amazon, as well as their own website!
This is actually the brand of sriracha I have in my fridge at this very moment. If I’m speaking on part of their sriracha, it’s pretty awesome. It has great flavor and a reasonable amount of spice, I can only imagine the mayo version in even better! This product comes in a very convenient 16oz bottle. It is vegan and gluten free.
Who Would Buy This Product
If you were on the watch for me to come up with another vegan sriracha mayo, you’re in luck! I know it can be really hard to find good quality versions of your favorite condiments at times when you’re following a certain diet. But if you were looking for a great brand to take their spin on this product, you found it. Flying Goose makes great sriracha mayo that is more mild than the normal sriracha.
Flying Goose vs Lee Kum Kee: Sriracha Mayo Comparison
- Flying Goose is vegan
- Lee Kum Kee does not contain flavor enhancers
- Flying Goose has a bolder flavor
- Flying Goose comes in a larger size
- Lee Kum Kee is more affordable
Flying Goose is a great brand. I actually had this sriracha mayo back when my mom got it by accident. She was looking for the regular sriracha and was disappointed by the milder flavor of the mayo. But I really liked it! Although it doesn’t have as much spice, it is really good and goes great on just about anything. I think I probably used it on a salad or sandwich at the time. Definitely a personal recommendation for me! If you’re interested in getting Flying Goose Sriracha Mayo for yourself, you can find it on Amazon.
Spectrum is made with organic cage-free eggs, red jalapeno peppers and it’s yet another sauce that is packed full of flavor. This one has some kick to it, but it isn’t not too spicy and I think pretty much anyone would like it! It comes in three 11oz bottles and taste especially great with maki rolls or fish tacos.
Who Would Buy This Product
This product only comes in a 3-pack on Amazon, although you can probably find singles elsewhere. But I thought this was perfect in case you’re really looking to stock up. It’s a little expensive, so this is really for serious buyers.
Spectrum vs Lee Kum Kee: Sriracha Mayo Comparison
- Spectrum is a non-hydrogenated product
- Spectrum is made with red jalapenos for a unique flavor
- Both have a very mild spice
- Spectrum is made with organic cage free eggs
- Both are gluten free
This is a great product if you are looking to stock up for a upcoming barbeque or even if you’re planning to keep one in the house and use the rest to make a delicious pasta or potato salad. No matter what you’re planning to do with it, you can get Spectrum Sriracha Mayo on Amazon for a pretty good deal!
Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo is definitely one I’d like to try. I’m interested in the flavor and like the idea that it was made by not just whipping together some sriracha and mayo. Instead it is a great blend of mayo chili sauce and garlic. The cayenne pepper in chili sauce gives it just the right amount of spice while the mayo tones that down. The garlic is a wonderful added flavor that helps set it apart a little. The consistency of this product is similar to a dressing so I think it would be perfect for dipping. In my case, I’d love to see how it tastes on a cheeseburger!
Overall this is a great product and it made for a lot of happy customer. I don’t think I would say it is a bulletproof product. Whether or not you really like it will depend on the favor you are looking for. It isn’t vegan, all natural or made with high quality ingredients. It also is very high in sodium and has more cholesterol than I normally see.
I still think this is a fantastic product and I would buy it. If you are also interested in getting Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo for yourself, you can find it online on Amazon or search for it in a store near you!
- chevron-circle-rightSir Kensington’s Sriracha Mayo: Review
- chevron-circle-rightKikkoman Sriracha Mayo Review
- chevron-circle-rightJust. Sriracha Mayo Review
- chevron-circle-rightSarayo Sriracha Mayo Review
- chevron-circle-rightLee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo Review
- chevron-circle-rightTerrapin Ridge Farms Sriracha Mayo Review
- chevron-circle-rightMusashi Foods Sriracha Mayo Review
- chevron-circle-rightk!ck Sriracha Mayo Review
- chevron-circle-rightSpectrum Sriracha Mayonnaise Review
- chevron-circle-rightFlying Goose Sriracha Mayo Review