A hot oil treatment for hair is soothing and makes your hair look smoother. Many of those who use these treatments say it work miracles for them. Using this kind of method helps your hair grow stronger. Having a long untangled hair will not be a problem anymore. We have gathered a list of the best oils that you should consider.
How Do Oils Help Your Hair & Best Oils to Use?
Main Benefits of Hot Oil Treatment for Hair
- It helps your hair grow faster and healthier. Oils nourish your scalp, offering your hair all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- It prevents different infections such as fungal or bacterial ones. Your scalp can easily be infected because of the clogged pores, which leads to hair fall. The best oil for this issue is the one that contains honey.
- It helps your hair protein. This way, hair epidermal cells become stronger. Hot oil treatment for hair repairs and strengthens the hair follicle. You can say goodbye to frizzy or brittle hair.
- It prevents dandruff. This can be an issue when you have dry scalp. It can be annoying because everybody can see it, which makes you feel ashamed. Dandruff can also cause itching and redness.
- It gives your hair a shiny look. Clean, healthy and shiny hair is one of the most attractive human features. Nourishing oil treatment for hair gives your scalp a better hygiene.
Best Hot Oil Treatments for Hair
- Olive oil. This [easyazon_link identifier=”B000RBUMR8″ locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]oil[/easyazon_link] contains vitamins such as E and A, which help restore your hair’s moisture.
- Coconut oil. [easyazon_link identifier=”B00DS842HS” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]It[/easyazon_link] makes your hair grow healthier and acts as a softener and a conditioner.
- Almond oil. This hot [easyazon_link identifier=”B0019LVFSU” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]oil[/easyazon_link] treatment for hair softens your scalp and moisturizes your hair.
DIY Hot Oil Treatment for Your Hair
You can prepare this kind of hot oil treatment at home. There are plenty of ways to do it, as well as a wide range of products to choose from. For example, you can select an oil hair mask, if that works better for you than oil.
How to Prepare a Hot Oil Treatment for Hair: 6 Easy Steps
- Buy one of the oils described above. You can find these products at your local grocery store or even at the drugstore. My personal preference is coconut oil. I highly recommend it because it is a healthier alternative to vegetable oils.
- Prepare your hair. All you have to do is wash it. This way you will make sure it is clean before applying the treatment.
- Melt the oil in boiled water. Place the oil in a smaller bowl, and put it in a pan full of boiled water.
- Apply the hot oil treatment for hair. Wait a couple of minutes until the oil stops being hot. When it becomes warm, you can apply it to your wet hair. Massage it gently into your scalp.
- Keep the oil on your hair for about 20 minutes. Wrap a warm towel around your head.
- Cleanse your hair with water. After those 20 minutes, take off the towel and wash your hair as you usually do.
Hot oil treatment for hair is a great alternative to cosmetic and styling products which are full of chemicals. It doesn’t matter which oil you choose, as long as it benefits your hair. Also, you should make a monthly routine from applying this treatment on your scalp. Otherwise, it will not help your hair to regenerate and strengthen.
Image source: 1