Does your hair need more moisture? Then you may want to invest in a leave-in conditioner. Today we are reviewing a popular leave-in conditioner on the market, the Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment.
Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment comes in a 5.2 ounce bottle. It is a leave-in treatment. The product helps with dry and damaged hair. The main ingredients are wheat protein and wheat germ oil. Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment helps with strength, softness, and shine.
Things to Consider When Trying Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment
When trying Aveeno Nourish+Leave-In Treatment, you may want to consider what type of hair you have. For healthy hair that is not dry, you may not want to try this leave-in treatment because it could weigh your hair down. Also, you may want to consider how much you want to spend on leave-in conditioner.
Who Should Buy This Product
If you have dry and brittle hair with split ends, you may want to try Aveeno Nourish+Leave-In Treatment. It will help to strengthen dry and damaged hair.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you have healthy hair that is not dry.
Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment
As with most products, there are pros and cons. I’ll go over some of them here.
- Helps to nourish dry hair
- Leave-in treatment protects hair all day long
- Contains wheat protein and wheat germ oil
- Strong scent
- May weigh down hair
Features and Benefits
- 5.2 fluid ounce bottle
- Leave-in treatment
- Helps dry and damaged hair
- Contains wheat protein and wheat germ oil
- Helps with strength, softness, and shine
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the reviews on Amazon for Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment. I’ll share some of what I found here.
“This made my long hair softer and healthier-looking. It really made a difference. After applying it, I have to wash my hands with soap in order to get the “slickery” feeling off my fingers, meaning this product sort of encases each strand of your hair in something like plastic, which based on my results is a good thing. Might weigh down fine hair; maybe just use less. I wish it was unscented. I do not like the perfume smell, but I’m living with it in order to get the softness. Overall I am a fan!”
“I’ve used up probably around 10 of these. I spray all over my hair except the roots after I shower and it makes combing my hair incredibly smooth. It smells nice without being overbearing. It’s gentle yet keeps my hair from being dry and frizzy. I love Aveeno products because they’re so gentle, but get the job done. I’ve tried other leave-in conditioners and it just did not work well with my hair. I love this one.”
“This is fabulous if you have processed or dry hair. I used to get my hair permed and colored, and it would get burned every so often, sometimes from styling it. This really helps to calm the frizz down and de-tangle, way better than salon stuff. It is also light enough that even though I have fine hair, it doesn’t weigh it down unless I get too crazy with it. Makes hair silky and more flexible when it’s dry.”
If the Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment isn’t exactly what you are looking for, here are a few alternatives for you to check out.
○ The Shea Moisture Strengthen & Restore Leave-In Conditionercontains many healthy ingredients, including raw shea butter, black castor oil, and peppermint. It will moisturize dry and damaged hair. This product is certified organic, and is loaded with reparative omegas. It will soften your hair, and make your hair shine. It also hydrates your hair, and leaves it tangle free. This product comes in a 16 ounce container.
The full ingredient list is as followed: Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Vinegar, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Niacin, Dextran, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caramel, and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract. Before buying, make sure you are not allergic to any of these ingredients. If you are wanting a healthy and natural conditioner, this product is a good choice.
○ The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream is very inexpensive. It comes in the form of a cream. This product contains argan oil from morocco and apricot. It will control frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair, and make your hair shiny and soft. You can apply this to either dry or damp hair. Your hair will not need rinsed after you apply this. This works best when matched with Garnier Fructis shampoo, but you can use other shampoo if needed. If you are looking for an affordable, natural conditioner that comes in a cream, this may be what you are looking for.
○ The Healthy Sexy Hair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner comes in an 8.5 ounce spray bottle. It contains soy and tri-wheat proteins that moisturize hair. This product will also detangle hair, and make your hair softer. The cocoa in this conditioner has intensive repairing qualities, and strengthens your hair. Your hair will also become soft and more manageable. Keep in mind that this hair conditioner will need stored in a cool, dry place. If you are wanting a simple, healthy conditioner, this product may be what you are wanting.
Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment is a leave-in treatment. It comes in a 5.2 ounce bottle. This leave-in treatment helps with dry and damaged hair. The main ingredients are wheat protein and wheat germ oil. Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment helps with strength, softness, and shine. Use only a small amount or it could weigh down your hair. I hope my review of the Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-In Treatment can help you decide if this is the leave in conditioner for you!
For more information, check out the rest of our leave in conditioner reviews.
Last update on 2021-09-24 at 16:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API