Do you need something that is going to be tough on your makeup? Then you may be interested in the product we are reviewing today, the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes.
The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes is an ophthalmologist tested and dermatologist recommended brand. It has a calming fragrance that will help you relax, and it is formulated for nighttime use. It comes with soft, pre-moistened cloths to help cleanse and remove makeup. This makeup remover is safe around sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Things to Consider When Trying Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes
Not all makeup removers are made the same. While they all have one purpose, which is to remove makeup, some of them are more effective than others. Before purchasing the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes, you’ll want to go over these considerations:
- What kind of makeup do you buy? This is a very important question to ask yourself, because you can then decide which type of makeup remover you should buy. If you like to buy cream-based foundation formulas, then a makeup cleanser and micellar water will work best for you. If you apply black mascara and eyeliner, the best option for you would be a biphasic makeup remover. Lastly, if you need to remove lipstick, you will want to purchase a product that is made for removing lipstick. As for using this product, you may want to apply a thick layer of a cream or oil-based makeup remover, leave it on for a few minutes, and then remove it with a makeup wipe. This will make the makeup come off easier.
- Do you have sensitive skin? This is another very important question to ask yourself. According to experts, if you have sensitive skin the best makeup remover for you is the one that does not contain any alcohol and has a low acid concentration. The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes does not contain any alcohol in the ingredients, and many customers reported it was safe for sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, this is a great product for you.
- How much time do you have in the evening? Obviously, a makeup remover is used at nighttime when you want to take your makeup off. Therefore, you’ll need to decide how much time you have at night. If you are an extra-busy person, micellar water is the best option for you because you don’t need to rinse it off. Makeup wipes, like this product, work great too, because they don’t require water. However, if you have a little extra time in the evening and want to have a complete makeup removal routine, start with a different formula of makeup remover, then follow up with a little micellar water and finally, wash and hydrate your face before going to bed.
Who Should Buy This Product
Are you wanting an easy way to remove makeup each night? The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes is an excellent option for you. Makeup wipes are quick to use, and can even be used while you are in bed. Better yet, this product has a nice fragrance that will help you fall asleep right after using it. Do you wear contact lens or have sensitive eyes? No worries! The Neutrogena Makeup Remover is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. If you are looking for a quick way to remove makeup at night, you should definitely give this product a try.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Just like all products, the Neutrogena Makeup Remover isn’t going to please everybody. First, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product, do not use it. The following are the ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, isononyl isononanoate, isostearyl palmitate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, cetyl ethylhexanoate, hexylene glycol, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, sucrose cocoate, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, PEG-4 laurate, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, ethylhexylglycerin, polyaminopropyl biguanide.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes
Are you shopping for an easy-to-use makeup remover? The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes are a great option for you. It is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, as well as those who have sensitive skin. This product is very easy to use; you can even use it while you are in bed. It has a calming fragrance that is made to help you relax. According to the label of this product, the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes can even be used to take off waterproof mascara.
However, this product does have a couple cons. First, some customers felt like the fragrance was too strong for them. Second, some customers experienced all the wipes becoming dry even before they opened the box. Lastly, the price is rather high. Many other makeup remover wipes and even makeup remover bottles are cheaper than this product. Consider if you want to pay that much for a makeup remover. As always, make sure to read the Neutrogena Makeup Remover ingredients before purchasing.
- Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Easy and quick to use
- Removes even waterproof mascara
- Calming fragrance
- Fragrance is strong
- May dry out
Features and Benefits
Now it is time to look at the features and benefits of this product. As you have seen, the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes has many features. Now it is time to take a closer look at them.
Safe For Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
If you wear contact lens or have sensitive eyes, this product is an excellent option for you. Besides being safe around the eyes, it is also safe for sensitive skin.
Removes Waterproof Mascara
It is a nice feature that this product will remove waterproof mascara. Waterproof mascara can be difficult to remove, but you won’t need to worry about that when using this product. Besides removing waterproof mascara, it also removes other makeup around the eyes.
Although some customers thought the fragrance was too strong and maybe not calming, most customers agreed that the scent was calming. It is made to help you relax and quickly fall asleep after taking off your makeup.
Sold By a Cruelty Free Company
While it doesn’t mention it on Amazon, other sites have mentioned that Neutrogena sells cruelty free products. It is unknown if this exact product is cruelty free, but it probably is since it is sold by a company that doesn’t sell products tested on animals.
Quick and Easy To Use
All makeup remover wipes are quick and easy to use since you don’t have to rinse them with water. In fact, you can remove your makeup while lying in bed.
Ophthalmologist Tested and Dermatologist Recommended Brand
You can be sure that this is a safe product to try because it is ophthalmologist tested and a dermatologist recommended brand. This means it is safe around the eyes and on the skin. Even those with sensitive skin and sensitive eyes can use this product.
If the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, here are a few other makeup removers to check out. Find out more about the the top ten best makeup removers by clicking here.
The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water is made for removing waterproof makeup. This micellar cleansing water removes dirt, excess oil, and impurities as well as waterproof makeup and long-wear face, lip, and eye makeup. The Garnier Waterproof Micellar Cleansing Water is a facial cleanser that soothes and refreshes skin while removing waterproof makeup in just one step. This makeup remover is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is paraben free, fragrance free, sulfate free, and silicone free. You do not need to rinse after using this product, which saves on time. If you are wanting a safe, easy-to-use alternative, the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water is a great option for you.
The Neutrogena Oil-Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is made from the same company as the product I reviewed today, but instead of being a wipe it is a liquid makeup remover. This product helps remove eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. Similar to the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes, this is safe for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. This makeup remover activates when shaken. It works gently without tugging or pulling on the skin. There is no oily residue left on the skin.
The CLINIQUE Take the Day Of Makeup Remover is made to remove makeup from your eyelids, eyelashes, and lips. It has been allergy tested, and is 100% fragrance free. It is small enough to travel with, and the price is pretty good. Keep in mind that many customers claimed it was oily. It is probably best to rinse your face after using this makeup remover.
The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes are soft, pre-moistened cloths that help cleanse and remove makeup. It is safe for around your eyes and safe for contact lens wearers. These cloths are a quick and easy way to remove makeup, including mascara. I hope my review can help you decide if the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes & Wipes are for you!
For more information, check out the rest of our makeup remover reviews.