We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Want an reliable contact solution that will keep your eyes healthy? Then you may want to check out the product we are reviewing today, the Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution.
The Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution comes in a pack of three. Each bottle is 16 ounces. This product removes protein, cleans, and disinfects. A lens case is included.
Things to Consider When Trying Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution
When shopping for a contact solution, you will first want to consider if you have sensitive eyes. The Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution does not mention that it is for sensitive eyes. However, many customers with sensitive eyes commented that this worked very well. It is important to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients, since that may cause irritation.
Secondly, consider if a multi-purpose contact lens solution is what you want. This type is considered the quickest and easiest to use. Therefore, if you don’t have too much time in your day to use contact solution, this product may work for you. Hydrogen peroxide and saline solutions have more steps, so they may not work for those who are busy.
Lastly, consider if you need contacts. If you have noticed that contact lenses are hurting your eyes, or if you don’t have time in your day to use solution, perhaps contacts are not for you. And that is completely fine. But before you order this product, or any other solution, you should first consider if contacts work well for you.
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who is wanting a solution that will clean, disinfect, and remove protein will appreciate this product. Also, if you are wanting to stock up on contact solution you may want to buy this product, as it comes in a pack of three. Besides all these reasons, this product is great for sensitive eyes and it is great for all soft contact lens. If you wear soft contact lenses, or have sensitive eyes, you will benefit from this product.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The ingredients are polyhexamethylene biguanide (0.0001%), a phosphate buffer, Poloxamer 237, edetate disodium, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, and purified water.Also keep in mind that a little while ago this product was listed as a “no rub” solution, when it was actually a rubbing solution.
This has been recently corrected, but if you have bought this product before assuming it was a “no rub” solution, know that this is not a “no rub” solution. Since you will be getting three bottles, you may not have enough time to use them all.
Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution
The Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution comes in a pack of three, with each bottle being 16 ounces. This contact solution removes protein, cleans, and disinfects. A lens case is included. This product is great for sensitive eyes and it is great for all soft contact wearers. This is also good for making slime.
- Pack of 3
- Removes protein
- Cleans and disinfects
- Good for sensitive eyes
- Short expiration date
- Some people thought it made their contacts feel weird
Features and Benefits
- Removes protein from your contact lenses
- Comes in a pack of 3
- Customers with sensitive eyes said it worked well
- Cleans your lenses
- Disinfects your lenses
- Good price for a 3 pack
- Works with any soft contact lens
- A lens case is included
- Works great for making slime according to customers
- Comes in large, 16 ounce bottles
- Quick and easy to use
If the Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution isn’t exactly what you are looking for, here are a few other contact solutions to check out.
○ The ReNu Lens Solution, Advanced Triple Disinfect Formula is similar to the Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution, this contact solution is a multi-purpose solution. It has a unique triple disinfectant system. It delivers excellent disinfectant and cleaning, and will provide up to 20 hours of moisture. This product will hydrate and condition your lenses, so that you have all day comfort. The ingredients are poloxamine, poloxamer 181, diglycine, sodium citrate, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride, and it is preserved with a triple disinfectant system (polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00005%, polyquaternium 0.00015% and alexidine 0.0002%). Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before trying this product. If you are wanting a multi-purpose solution that delivers a deep cleaning to your lenses, this contact solution is a good choice.
○ The Biotrue Contact Lens Solution for Soft Contact Lenses is a multi-purpose contact solution, which is considered the easiest type to use. It has the same pH as healthy tears, and it works with your eyes. It will hydrate your contact lenses, so that you will have up to 20 hours of moisture. This contact lens solution combines a dual disinfection system. 9 out of 10 people have been satisfied with this product. The ingredients are hyaluronan, sulfobetaine, poloxamine, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride, and it is preserved with a dual disinfection system (polyaminopropyl biguanide .00013% and polyquaternium .0001%). Make sure you are not allergic to these ingredients before you try it. If you are looking for a contact solution that works with your eyes, and is comfortable to wear, this product may be what you are looking for.
○ The Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes comes in a pack of two. Unlike the Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution, this product is a saline solution. This contact lens solution is made for sensitive eyes. Each bottle is 12 ounces. This product is sterile. It is great for making slime. If you are wanting a sterile saline solution that is great for sensitive eyes, this product is a good choice.
The Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution comes in a pack of three at 16 ounces for each bottle. For what you are getting the price is very good. This solution is made to remove protein as it cleans, and disinfects. A lens case is included with your purchase. I hope my review of the Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution can help you decide if this is the contact solution brand for you!
For more information, check out the rest of our contact solution reviews.
Last update on 2018-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API