Are you looking for a great contact solution? Then you may want to check out the product we are reviewing today, the Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes.
Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes is great for rinsing and storing soft contact lenses. This solution is sterile and good for sensitive eyes. You will receive two 12 fluid ounce bottles to equal a total of 24 ounces.
Things to Consider When Trying Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes
When considering this saline contact solution, think about what you will be using this for. If it is for slime, you are all set! Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes received good reviews for making slime. If you will be using this for your eyes and if they are sensitive eyes, again this is a great choice.
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who has sensitive or non-sensitive eyes can benefit from this product. Also, if you are using this to make slime, it is a great choice.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to saline solution.
Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes
As with all products there are both pros and cons. I’ll go over some of the pros and cons of Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution.
- Great for slime
- Good for sensitive eyes
- You get two 12 ounce bottles
Photo Credit: Youtube
Features and Benefits
- For rinsing and storing soft contact lenses
- Made for sensitive eyes
- Two 12 fluid ounce bottles to total 24 fluid ounces
Great For Making Slime
This product is great for making slime. Because this is a saline solution, this contact solution may work better for making slime than peroxide contact solution and multi-purpose solution. So many children nowadays are playing with slime. Not only can slime be made into fun shapes, but your kids can also practice writing on it and stick objects on it (toys, rocks, glitter, etc.). Here is a good contact solution slime recipe you may want to try:
Contact Solution Slime Recipe
- 12 ounces of Elmer’s white glue
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoons of contact lens saline solution
- 1/2 tablespoons of washable paint
Pour 12 ounces of glue into a container to mix your slime in. Mix 1 1/2 tablespoons of washable paint in with the baking soda. Add some glitter if desired. Add 2 tablespoons of the saline solution for contacts. Mix the contact solution into your slime until it begins to form together. Enjoy playing with the slime with your kids.
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the customer comments on Amazon for Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes. I’ll share some of what I found here:
“Perfect for contact lenses. No need to spend money on name brands. This stuff does the trick without any problems. Just as good as any other solution for a fraction of the price. I won’t buy another brand.”
“This worked perfectly for making slime with my kids. We used this and the glitter elmers glue and baking soda. Made a great slime!”
If the Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes isn’t exactly what you are looking for, here are a few contact lens solutions you may want to check out.
○ The Biotrue Contact Lens Solution for Soft Contact Lenses is a multi-purpose contact solution, which is the most common type of contact lens solutions. Other types include hydrogen peroxide contact solution and the saline solution for contacts. This type and brand has the same pH as healthy tears. It will give you up to 20 hours of moisture. It can be worn comfortably all day. This product can also be used to make contact solution slime. 9 out of 10 people have been satisfied with this product.
This contact solution ingredients are hyaluronan, sulfobetaine, poloxamine, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride, and preserved with a dual disinfection system (polyaminopropyl biguanide .00013% and polyquaternium .0001%). Before using, make sure you are not allergic to these ingredients. If you are wanting a comfortable contact lens solution that will deliver up to 20 hours of moisture, this product is a good choice.
○ The Bausch + Lomb ReNu Advanced Triple Disinfect Formula is a saline solution for contacts, this product is a multi-purpose contact solution. It provides up to 20 hours of moisture. This product delivers excellent disinfection and cleaning. It has a unique triple disinfectant system. It will also condition and hydrate your lenses so that you feel comfortable all day. Make sure to clean and store your contact lenses when you are not wearing them.
By doing this, your contact lenses will be clean, and will make your eyes healthier. The contact solution ingredients for this product are poloxamine, poloxamer 181, diglycine, sodium citrate, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride, and it is preserved with a triple disinfectant system (polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00005%, polyquaternium 0.00015% and alexidine 0.0002%). Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
○ The Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution is a multi-purpose contact solution. It comes in a pack of 3 bottles that have 16 ounces in each bottle. It will remove protein from your lenses. This contact solution disinfects. It comes with a lens case. This can also be used to make slime.
The ingredients are polyhexamethylene biguanide (0.0001%), a phosphate buffer, Poloxamer 237, edetate disodium, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, and purified water. Before using this product, make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are wanting a multi-purpose contact solution that comes in a pack of 3, this product may be a good choice for you.
Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes is a contact solution for sensitive eyes. It had mostly positive reviews from customers. One of the most popular things about this product is that it is good for making slime. This solution is sterile. You will receive two 12 fluid ounce bottles to equal a total of 24 ounces. I hope my review of the Equate Saline Solution, Contact Lens Solution for Sensitive Eyes can help you decide if this is the contact solution for you!
For more information, check out the rest of our contact solution reviews.
Last update on 2022-08-11 at 09:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API