Are you in the market for a great hairspray? Then you may want to check out the product we are reviewing today, Sebastian Shaper Hairspray.
Sebastian Shaper Hairspray is made in the USA, easy to use, and comes in a 10.6 ounce container. The container stands 10 inches tall.
Things to Consider When Trying Sebastian Shaper Hairspray
When considering whether or not to buy Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray, think about what type of hair that you have. Many people with fine hair commented that it worked well on their hair. Also consider if you have any health issues that this hairspray may aggravate.
Who Should Buy This Product
If you want your hair to stay in place, and if you have fine hair, this may be the hairspray for you. People with fine hair commented favorably on this product.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Don’t buy this product if you have any allergies to the listed ingredients. Also be careful if you have asthma. You may want to talk to your doctor before trying this hairspray if you have asthma.
Sebastian Shaper Hairspray
As with many products, there are both pros and cons. I’ll go over some of those here.
- Good for fine hair
- Made in the USA
- Strong scent
- Hard to get the right amount out
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA
- Easy to use
- Come in 10.6 ounce container
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the customer comments on Amazon for this hair spray. I’ll share some of what I found here:
“It sprays well and evenly. It doesn’t gunk up and my hair is not left too stiff. It holds relatively well. But, the scent is strong and persistent, especially right after you spray it. It goes away after some time but you still get a whiff of it once in awhile through out the day. Then, when you are just about to forget about it, you get another strong whiff while you are trying to wash your hair in the shower. And it’s strong enough for me to cringe a bit. It could be that my tolerance for fragrance has gone down considerable since I’ve started using products with less or no fragrance and stop using cologne since having babies in the house for past few years… but I have used other hairspray with some fragrance in them and it didn’t cause me to such adverse reaction to it.”
“This hairspray produces a fine mist. However, I have noticed that it is almost impossible to use the right amount. I either don’t use enough and fail to get proper hold, or I use too much and my hair gets sticky in the humidity (I live in the north east and it has been brutally humid). I use this mostly for keeping my bangs in place (light use). I prefer other bands I have used in the past and won’t purchase this brand again.”
“What can I say? I think this is the best hairspray for people with fine hair. I personally like a more dry spraying hairspray that doesn’t clump up on my hair and this does the job. It’s touchable but still offers just the right amount of hold and doesn’t make you look like your hair is a helmet. Great stuff.”
If the Sebastian Shaper Hairspray isn’t exactly what you are looking for, here are a few other hair sprays for you to check out.
○ The L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Bold Control Hairspray will hold your hair up to 48 hours. It has an extra strong hold, and is quick to dry. This product is humidity resistant. To apply, hold the can 10 to 12 inches away from your hair and spray it on your hair. If you want it to have a stronger hold on your hair, you should spray more of it on your hair. The ingredients are Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/ Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Xylose, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L. # C163498/1. Do not buy this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, or if your skin reacted to it.
○ The Garnier Fructis Style Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray is humidity resistant, and will hold your hair for 24 hours. This product works well on frizzy hair, since it helps smooth your hair. It is strong, yet flexible. This hairspray has paraben-free formula, and it is infused with bamboo extract. It will make your hair sleek and shiny, even when you are in extreme humidity. To apply, hold the can 10 to 12 inches away from your hair and spray. The ingredients are 1059750 C AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHYL ETHER, ALCOHOL DENAT., POLYESTER-5, POLYURETHANE-6, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LINALOOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, AMYL CINNAMAL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS EXTRACT. F.I.L.# D47284/2. As always, make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before you purchase this product. If your hair/skin has had a bad reaction to any of these ingredients, it is best not to purchase this hairspray.
○ The Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray comes in a pack of three. Each hair spray weighs 17 ounces. It provides a flexible hold that won’t make your hair stiff or unruly, as some hair sprays may. It is quick and easy to apply on your hair. This product will leave your hair smelling like juicy fruits, sweet floral fragrances, and a hint of vanilla. The ingredients are Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Acetamide Mea, Ammonium Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Anigozanthos Flavidus Flower/Leaf Extract, and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract. Before buying, make sure you are not allergic to any of these ingredients.
Sebastian Shaper Hairspray comes in a 10.6 ounce container that stands 10 inches tall. It is made in the USA. Other than that, there was not a lot of information on this hair spray. There were complaints that the scent is too strong. Also, the price is high for what you are getting. I hope my review of the Sebastian Shaper Hairspray can help you decide if this is the hairspray for you!
For more information, check out the rest of the hairspray reviews.
Last update on 2022-08-30 at 12:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API