Are you looking for a reliable hairspray? Then you may want to check out the product we are reviewing today, the Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray.
Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray comes as a 3 pack with 17 ounces each. This hairspray is made to provide hold with flexibility so that hair doesn’t get stiff or unruly. Aussie Mega Aerosol is made to just spray, style, and go. It will leave your hair smelling like juicy fruit, along with floral fragrances, and a hint of vanilla.
Things to Consider When Trying Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray
When trying Aussie Mega Aerosol, you may want to consider what you want out of a hair spray. This is your basic hairspray, not a super bold hard hold, but rather one that will keep your hair in place without loosing flexibility.
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who wants a flexible hold can use this hairspray. It is made for all types of hair.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to any of the following ingredients: Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Acetamide Mea, Ammonium Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Anigozanthos Flavidus Flower/Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract.
Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray
As with any product, there are both pros and cons. I’ll go over some of the pros and cons of Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray here.
- Comes as a 3 pack (17 ounces each)
- Nice fruity scent
- Nice flexibility
- The nozzle can clog up
- Makes hair sticky
Features and Benefits
- Comes as a 3 pack of 17 ounces each
- Provides a good hold with flexibility
- Juicy fruit scent with a hint of vanilla
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the comments on Amazon for Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray. I’ll share some of what I found here:
“I use Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray as a styling tool on wet hair. I love it so much, that I buy it from Amazon because my local stores no longer carry the product. It sets my wet hair perfectly at night and in the morning, I just brush it out and don’t even have to use a curling iron.”
“I’ve used Aussie Instant Freeze for several years. It is absolutely the best at helping to add some control to fine hair and is great at helping to keep hair in place all day, particularly if you find yourself brushing hair against its natural growth direction. So, I can brush my hair the way that I want it and, for the few seconds it holds in place, very lightly spray it with the Instant Freeze and then use my hands to make the final arrangements.”
“This stuff works great for my tight curls. The hold is amazingly great so you have to be careful of how much you use. This product has been in my arsenal for at least 8 years and unlike many hairsprays, Aussie smells awesome. Unfortunately over time, Aussie has shrunk the fluid ounces to what it is today, but a little goes a long way. My boyfriend and I both share this product and even though his hair is bone straight it keeps his faux hawk in place all day long. I enjoy having that fresh out of the shower shine all day as well.”
If the Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray isn’t exactly what you are looking for, here are a few other hairsprays for you to check out.
○ The Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Professional Volumizing Hairspray will add subtle texture to fine or thin hair. It will have a flexible hold on your hair. Because its hold will be flexible, you can still style your hair after spraying. This product is humidity resistant, and will provide a fullness, lift, and shine to your hair. It will build weightless volume in limp hair, which will therefore create fuller hair. The ingredients are SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Octylacrylamide, Acrylates, Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, AMP – Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate, Tetracaprate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance (Parfum). Do not use this hairspray if you are allergic to any of these ingredients.
○ The John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray builds volume and will hold your hair through an ultra-fine mist that never feels crunchy. The caffeine vitality complex in this hairspray allows the hairspray to hold your hair in a flexible way. It won’t leave excessive buildup in fine hair. This product can be used with all hair types. The packaging may vary. The ingredients are Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Water, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethyl Ether, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethyl Citrate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance, and Caffeine. As always, make sure you are not allergic to any of these ingredients before using. If you are not allergic, then this product is a great choice if you are wanting to build volume in your hair, as well as have a flexible hold.
○ The Kenra Volume Spray will hold your hair for 120 hours, which is much longer than other hairsprays, including the Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray. It has a high humidity resistance for up to 20 hours. This product is quick to dry. It is flake free. This hairspray is wind resistant for up to 25 MPH. The ingredients are Denatured Alcohol (SD Alcohol 40), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, and Panthenol. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before using this product. If you are not allergic to the ingredients, this product is a great option for those looking for a long hold on their hair, as well as humidity and wind resistance.
If you like bargains, you may really like Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray. It comes as a three pack (17 ounces each). It has a fruity scent and good flexibility. The majority of comments were positive for this hairspray. This is a very popular brand of hairspray. Much of it probably has to do with the price. The main negative comments that I found, were about the nozzle clogging up and also that this hairspray makes your hair sticky. I hope my review of the Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray can help decide if this is the hairspray for you!
For more information, check out the rest of our hairspray reviews.