Garcinia Cambodgia for weight loss is something every marketer would love to promote. It is said to help you lose weight, and it is a 100 percent natural solution. Some studies have suggested that this fruit can boost your metabolism, which leads to increased weight loss. But does it really work?
What Is Garcinia Cambodgia for Weight Loss?
Garcinia Cambodgia is an extract that comes from an Indian tropical fruit. It can also be found in other parts of Asia, including Indonesia. This is a small fruit shaped like a pumpkin. People in some Malaysian villages use it to make soups. Moreover, they eat it before the main course to suppress appetite.
However, specialists state that we should still pay attention to what we eat and how much we exercise, with or without the help of this fruit’s benefits.
How Does Garcinia Cambodgia for Weight Loss Work?
Lab representatives use the hydroxy citric acid from this fruits as an extract. Then, they infuse it in supplements and capsules that are further sold in pharmacies. The extract is said to increase your body’s serotonin level, which suppresses your appetite. You can say it also has a psychologically-linked effect. It is a well-known fact that those who have low serotonin levels tend to be depressed and anxious. This will lead to emotionally eating. When you are happy and satisfied with your life, you don’t eat so much.
Furthermore, this fruit’s extract reduces or even stops your organism’s fat-producing process. How does it do it? Well, it inhibits the citrate lyase enzyme which is used to transform carbohydrates into fat. According to some people, Garcinia Cambodgia for weight loss might even lower your bad cholesterol level.
Pros and Cons of Garcinia Cambodgia for Weight Loss
- Suppresses your appetite, making you eat less.
- Boost your body’s fat burning process. It will stimulate your liver to transform sugar into energy before it gets the chance to turn into fat.
- Increases your serotonin level. This will make you feel happier and better about yourself. Your mood will change for the better.
- Lowers your bad cholesterol. It will improve your overall health because it reduces your blood’s lipid levels.
- Doesn’t suit everyone. Although Garcinia Cambodgia for weight loss is quite safe and there aren’t severe side effects related to it, certain groups of people might be advised not to take these capsules. For example, pregnant women and Alzheimer patients should avoid this kind of supplements.
- Might have certain negative reactions when combined with other medications. You shouldn’t take Garcinia if your doctor has prescribed you drugs for cholesterol health issues. For example, if you mix this weight loss supplement with Stating, it might lead to muscle degenerations.
- There were some isolated cases of people who experienced different side effects such as dizziness, anxiety, nausea, and even liver problems.
Putting It All Together
Garcinia Cambodgia for weight loss works better if you also develop a healthy diet and exercise regularly. On the other hand, there were cases of patients who experienced all kind of consequences due to this supplement intake. This is why you should always consult a doctor before deciding whether to use these capsules or not.
Image source: 1