Are you looking to jump onboard with the shea butter craze? Then you may want to give REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined a try!
REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined is 100% natural. The price is a bargain compared to similar shea butters of this size.
Quick NavigationThings to Consider When Trying (PRODUCT NAME)Who Should Buy This ProductWho Shouldn’t Buy This Product(NAME OF PRODUCT)ProsConsFeatures and Benefits (PRODUCT NAME)Final Score4.2Social ProofAlternativesConclusion
Things to Consider When Trying REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined
Before buying shea butter, you may want to consider the following things. First, think about how much you are wanting to spend on this product. REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined is one of the least expensive shea butters on the market. It comes in an 8 ounce tub so it’s the perfect amount for personal use. Second, think about how you would like to use it. As I mentioned, this is a great size for personal use, as opposed to buying in bulk for DYI crafting with shea butter.
Who Should Buy This Product
If you have sunburn or other skin ailments, you may benefit greatly from the healing properties of shea butter. Shea butter moisturizes and heals damaged skin and hair.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to shea butter. If you have any concerns of having an adverse reaction to this shea butter, ask your doctor before purchasing.
REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined
I’ll go over some of the pros and cons of this shea butter.
Features and Benefits
- Great for dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, rashes, dark spots, stretch marks, and burns
- Can lessen the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, diaper rash, scars, and skin discolorations.
- Moisturizes and heals Skin
- Relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis,and skin allergies
- Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Provides pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the comments on Amazon about this Shea Butter. I’ll share some of what I found here:
“Absolutely fantastic product- especially for the money! When I first purchased this product, I was skeptical to how well it was going to work on my skin. I was very much pleasantly surprised. This shea butter is a fantastic moisturizer that you can literally use from head to toe. The smell is pleasant but I wouldn’t say divine. The texture is quite firm, so heating it up by placing the container in hot water, or even placing a very small amount in the microwave for a few seconds makes it much more spreadable. As for how well it works- it is probably one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. A little goes a very long way! I am still shocked that this amazing product is as cheap as it is! I’ve noticed a dramatic difference in the softness of my skin and have even noticed some of my scars have also faded with repeated use of this product.”
“If you have dry skin, don’t bother with expensive creams and serums. Just massage this onto your face and body before you go to bed at night and you’ll wake up glowing. It looks greasy for a little while – hence, why you should use it before bed and not first thing in the morning – but it helps with acne and skin conditions, dry skin, and promotes collagen production, giving you healthy, younger-looking, vibrant skin.”
“My skin started drying out and peeling when I moved to a higher, drier altitude, and I read that shea butter would help. I read a ton of reviews before settling on this one, and I’ve been quite impressed with it. I have nothing to compare it against, but it has been wonderful for my skin. I would definitely buy this again.”
If the REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined isn’t exactly what you are looking for, then here are a few shea butter alternatives you can check out.
○ The African Shea Butter 100% Natural is $8.99, which isn’t as cheap as the REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined, but overall it’s a great price. Similar to the REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined, this shea butter is raw and pure. Because it is raw, it may still contain some impurities since it has never been filtered. But raw shea butter is much healthier than shea butter that has chemicals in it. This shea butter comes from West Africa. It has been hand processed by village women. The shea butter is packaged in a resealable plastic container. Keep in mind that the color of the shea butter may vary by batch and by season. This should not affect how the product applies and heals skin issues. If you are wanting a shea butter that is 100% raw, as well as inexpensive, then this one might be for you.
○ The Organic Shea Butter By Sky Organics is $14.20, which is considered an expensive shea butter. This shea butter is also raw, containing no chemicals. Unlike some shea butters, this is organic, as are many other products at Sky Organics. Along with this shea butter, you will receive a free eBook on DIY beauty recipes and beauty tips. There are many benefits for using this shea butter, including that it reduces eye bags, fades stretch marks, is perfect for a DIY recipes, can be used as mild UV protection against UV rays, soothes your nose while you have a cold, can make your makeup last longer, prevents cuticles, and it fades scars. If you are looking for an organic shea butter that gets rid of skin issues, as well as makes you healthier, this may be what you are looking for.
○ The Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter is $9.88, which is fairly cheap. This shea butter, unlike some kinds, comes in a 16 ounce bar. Since it comes in a large bar, this may not be for those who are wanting a small amount to try. Similar to the REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined, this is raw and pure. No chemicals have been added, and this hasn’t been filtered. This shea butter was boiled in Africa, and molded by a women’s co-op in Ghana. The company has been known to quickly respond back to any questions sent by customers. The bar is soft and easy to use. This product treats dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, dry lips, dry hair or scalp, and scars, as well as protect your skin from harmful air pollution and sun rays. If you suffer from any of these issues, then this shea butter may be what you are looking for.
REAL African Shea Butter Pure Raw Unrefined is a natural shea butter that has all of the qualities that shea butter should have. The price is great and it comes in a personal use size of just 8 ounces. If you are wanting a large bulk amount for shea butter crafting, you may want to check out some larger quantities of other listings. This is one of the most popular listings on Amazon for good reason. It is affordable and and a perfect personal use size. I hope my review can help you decide if you should try out this shea butter!
For even more information, check out the rest of our shea butter reviews.
Last update on 2023-04-18 at 02:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API