Do you need a contact solution that will keep your eyes healthy and feeling comfortable all day? Then you may want to check out the product we are reviewing today, the Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses.
The Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses removes protein and debris to thoroughly clean your contact lenses. It is gentle on the eyes, and is a very effective cleaner. It comes in a 4 ounce bottle. A lens case is included.
Things to Consider When Trying Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses
When shopping for a contact lens solution, you should first consider if you have sensitive eyes. This product does not mention that it is for sensitive eyes, nor did any customers state they had sensitive eyes. The description, however, does say it is gentle on the eyes. Therefore, it could work well if you have sensitive eyes.
Secondly, consider if you want a multi-purpose solution. Other options would be to get a hydrogen peroxide solution or saline solution. If you do not have much time in your day to use contact solution, the multi-purpose is your best choice. It is considered the easiest and quickest to use. There are not many steps, and you basically follow the instructions and let it sit for 6 hours.
Lastly, consider if contact lenses will work for you. Do contact lenses feel uncomfortable to you? Do you often forget to clean them with contact solution? Forgetting to clean your lenses can make your lenses not feel very good. Therefore, it is important to clean them every day. If you think you will forget to wash them every day, perhaps contact lenses aren’t for you.
Who Should Buy This Product
If you are wanting a contact lens solution that will remove protein and debris from your lenses, this product is a good choice. It is an efficient cleaner, and is gentle on the eyes. Although it does not mention it is good for sensitive eyes, because it is gentle, it should be good for everyone. If you have soft contact lenses, you may want to buy this product, as that is what this product is made for. Also, if you want to make slime with contact solution, this product should work well. Some customers bought this product for making slime, and said it worked great.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to the ingredients. To see the ingredients, you will need to look at the label. If you don’t have soft contact lenses, this product may not be for you. The Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses is made for soft contact lenses, so it may not work well for other types of lenses. Also, some customers said that when the contact solution arrived, it had already expired.
Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses
The Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses will remove protein and debris from your contact lenses. It is gentle on the eyes. This product comes in a 4 ounce bottle. A lens case is included. This contact solution is great for making slime.
- Removes protein and debris
- Gentle on eyes
- Lens case is included
- Thoroughly cleans
- A couple of customers said it arrived expired
- Comes in a small 4 ounce bottle
Features and Benefits
- Removes protein and debris from your contact lenses
- Comes in a 4 ounce bottle
- Great for making slime according to customers
- Gentle on your eyes
- Lens case is included
- Made for soft contact lenses
- Is a multi-purpose solution, which means it is easy and fast to use
I’ve scoured the internet and also read the customer reviews on Amazon for the Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses. There was not a lot of reviews left on Amazon for this solution. In fact, as of this writing there were only 6 reviews. Here are a few comments from customers:
“I bought this for a great price and it was delivered for free. It also arrived very quickly. I have since repurchased the item several times for the simple reason that it is slightly cheaper than buying it at a store and it is delivered to your door free and quickly.”
“On time, as expected. Needed a travel sized bottle and couldn’t find it in store. Thanks!”
“I like the product, a little expensive.”
If the Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, here are a few other contact solutions to check out.
○ The Biotrue Contact Lens Solution for Soft Contact Lenses is similar to the Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses, this product is a multi-purpose solution. It has the same pH as healthy tears. It will give you up to 20 hours of moisture. It can be worn comfortably all day. This product can also be used to make contact solution slime. 9 out of 10 people have been satisfied with this product.
The contact solution ingredients are hyaluronan, sulfobetaine, poloxamine, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride, and preserved with a dual disinfection system (polyaminopropyl biguanide .00013% and polyquaternium .0001%). Before using, make sure you are not allergic to these ingredients. If you are wanting a comfortable contact lens solution that will deliver up to 20 hours of moisture, this product is a good choice.
○ The Bausch + Lomb ReNu Advanced Triple Disinfect Formula is a multi-purpose contact solution. It provides up to 20 hours of moisture. This product delivers excellent disinfection and cleaning. It has a unique triple disinfectant system. It will also condition and hydrate your lenses so that you feel comfortable all day. Make sure to clean and store your contact lenses when you are not wearing them. By doing this, your contact lenses will be clean, and will make your eyes healthier.
The contact solution ingredients for this product are poloxamine, poloxamer 181, diglycine, sodium citrate, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride, and it is preserved with a triple disinfectant system (polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00005%, polyquaternium 0.00015% and alexidine 0.0002%). Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
○ The Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution is a multi-purpose contact solution. It comes in a pack of 3 bottles that have 16 ounces in each bottle. It will remove protein from your lenses. This contact solution disinfects. It comes with a lens case. This can also be used to make slime.
The ingredients are polyhexamethylene biguanide (0.0001%), a phosphate buffer, Poloxamer 237, edetate disodium, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, and purified water. Before using this product, make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are wanting a multi-purpose contact solution that comes in a pack of 3, this product may be a good choice for you.
The Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses was not one of the more popular contact lens solutions. It is similar to other solutions in that it removes protein and debris to thoroughly clean your contact lenses. This solution is gentle on the eyes, and is a an effective cleaner. It comes in a 4 ounce bottle. A lens case is included. Unfortunately, there just wasn’t much customer feedback left for this solution. But the feedback that was left was mostly positive. I hope my review of the Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses can help you decide if this is the contact solution for you!
For more information, check out the rest of our contact solution reviews.
Last update on 2023-04-18 at 02:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API