Need a contact solution that will keep your eyes hydrated all day? Then you may want to check out the product we are reviewing today, the Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution for Contact Lenses.
The Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution for Contact Lenses is cruelty free. It is a new no-rub formula. This product was made in the United States.
Things to Consider When Trying Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution for Contact Lenses
First, consider if you have sensitive eyes. This product does not say it is safe for sensitive eyes in the description, but a lot of customers with sensitive eyes said it worked well. One customer said it slightly burned when he or she started using it, but that the burn went away within a couple of days. Overall, many customers were pleased with this product and said it did not hurt their sensitive eyes.
Secondly, consider if a multi-purpose solution is the type you want. Otherwise you could try a hydrogen peroxide solution or a saline solution. If you do not have much time in your day to use contact solution, this product is a good choice. Multi-purpose solutions are considered the easiest and quickest type of solution to use.
Lastly, consider if contact lenses work well for you. Do they hurt your eyes? If so, maybe you should try a different brand, or use glasses instead. Do you often forget to clean your lenses? This is another important question to answer, because forgetting to wash your lenses can result in dirty lenses with buildup. You should clean your lenses with a solution every day. If you do not have enough time to clean your lenses everyday, then perhaps contact lenses are not for you.
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who wants a cruelty free contact solution will appreciate this product. A lot of customers were really happy to find a solution that is cruelty free. Another great feature of this product is that it is made in the USA. Although there were no comments made about that, some other brands that were made in China received negative feedback. This product, however, mostly received positive feedback. Also, if you wear soft contact lenses you will most likely want to buy this product. This product is made for soft contact lenses.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The ingredients are poloxamer, sodium phosphate buffer, sodium chloride and sodium edetate; preserved with polyhexanide 0.0001%. If you do not wear soft contact lenses, this product may not work for you. It also may not work well for those who want to make slime with contact solution. Not many customers used this for making slime, and those who did said it did not work well.
Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution for Contact Lenses
The Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution for Contact Lenses is cruelty free. It is a new no-rub formula. This product was made in the USA. It is for soft contact lenses, and works well with sensitive eyes. This product comes in a 3 ounce travel size bottle.
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
- No-rub solution
- Great for sensitive eyes
- Small container for those who aren’t traveling with it
- May not work well for making slime
Features and Benefits
- Made in the United States
- Cruelty free
- New no-rub formula
- Works great for those with sensitive eyes according to customers
- Travel size
- Customers thought the price was good for what you got
- Made for soft contact lenses
- This product is a multi-purpose solution, which is the quickest and easiest type of solution
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the customer comments on Amazon. I’ll share some of what I found here:
“If you have sensitive eyes, you must try Clear Conscience. My naturopath told me about it years ago, and its been an eye saver! My eyes get too sensitive for even the hydrogen peroxide formulas of contact solution, but they are very happy with this formula. I don’t know what the difference is, but I’ve been using this formula for over six years and my eyes have never gotten sensitive to it like they have to every other brand I’ve tried.”
“I am a new soft contact lens wearer and have tried several of the popular solutions. All left my eyes dry in a short time, and I had to take my lenses out as soon as I got home from work because they were so uncomfortable. I do use a rewetting solution 1 or 2 times a day, but before this product, was using a rewetting product at least 4 times a day. I thought I”d try this product because maybe my problem was because I have a reaction to the other solutions. This product has enabled me to wear my lenses all day well into the evening with no problem. No irritation, no red tired eyes. I am sold on this product and won’t go back to any of the other brands I’ve tried. And its not tested on animals which is nice.”
“I never knew that saline solution was tested on and may contain animal products. Did a quick search for a saline that wasn’t and found Clear Conscience. It is not tested on animals!!!! I have been using for about a month, with no issues. My eye dr. said there is no build up on my lenses and he would never know that I wasn’t using a commercial brand, that tests. I have not had any issues with dry eyes at the end of the day either.”
If the Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution for Contact Lenses isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, here are a few other contact solutions to check out.
○ The Alcon Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution provides enhanced comfort, and has excellent cleaning and disinfecting power. This product’s formula gets rid of microorganisms that can cause eye infections. It works with your tears so that it creates a shield of comfortable moisture. It removes debris and particles to keep your contact lenses clear and clean. It is made for all Silicone Hydrogel and other Soft Contact Lenses.
The ingredients are Opti-Free® Replenish® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a Sterile, Buffered, Isotonic, Aqueous Solution Containing Sodium Citrate**, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Propylene Glycol, Tearglyde® Proprietary Dual Action Reconditioning System (Tetronic® 1304††, Nonanoyl Ethylenediaminetriacetic Acid)** with Polyquad®** (Polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and Aldox®** (Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine) 0.0005% preservatives. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of these ingredients. If you are wanting a multi-purpose solution that comes in a pack of two, this product is a great choice.
○ The Clear Care Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution with Lens Case is a hydrogen peroxide solution. It uses the bubbling power of hydrogen peroxide to make your lenses clean. It has a powerful triple action cleaning that loosens dirt, deep cleans, and removes protein. This product comes with a lens case. The lens case features a platinum disc which activates the gentle, bubbling action and neutralizes the hydrogen peroxide into a gentle saline solution. This contact lens solution is safe for all Soft and Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses. If you are wanting a hydrogen peroxide solution that loosens dirt, removes protein, and provides a deep cleaning, this product may be what you’re looking for.
○ The Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution delivers effective cleaning and robust dual-disinfection. It removes protein and other deposits, as well as conditions the lenses. It is very comfortable. This product will make your lenses very clean and clear. A lens case is included. This comes in a 2 pack, with each bottle weighing 10 ounces. Similar to the Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution for Contact Lenses, this product is a multi-purpose solution. It is also great for sensitive eyes according to customers. This contact solution is made for silicone hydrogen and soft contact lenses. If you are wanting a contact solution that will provide a deep cleaning to your lenses, you may want to check out this product.
The Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution for Contact Lenses is made in the United States. This is a travel size with a new no-rub formula that is made for soft contact lenses. It is cruelty free which means it has not been tested on animals. It is priced well. This is a multi-purpose solution. I hope my review of the Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Solution for Contact Lenses can help you decide if this is the contact solution for you!
For more information, check out the rest of our contact solution reviews.