Need a contact solution that will help to keep your eyes comfortable and healthy? Then you may be interested in the product we are reviewing today, the Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
The Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution delivers effective cleaning and robust dual-disinfection. It removes protein and other deposits from the contact lenses. This product will condition the lenses, and increase the comfort you will feel. Your lenses will be very clean and clear after using this solution. This contact solution comes in a 2 pack. Each bottle is 10 ounces.
Things to Consider When Trying Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
Before purchasing, first consider if you have sensitive eyes. The description of the Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution does not mention that it is made for sensitive eyes, but a couple customers commented that it worked really well with their sensitive eyes. They said they had issues with other brands and would often have red eyes, but this brand worked perfectly. Therefore, if you have sensitive eyes you may want to try this product.
Secondly, consider if a multi-purpose contact lens solution is what you’re looking for. There are three types of solutions: multi-purpose solution, hydrogen peroxide solution, and the saline solution. The multi-purpose solution, which is what this product is, is the best option for those who don’t have too much time to use a contact solution. It requires few steps, and is the easiest type to use.
Lastly, consider if contact lenses work well for you. If they have felt uncomfortable in your eyes, perhaps you should try a different brand or maybe use glasses instead. Also, if you forget to use contact solution, perhaps contact lenses aren’t for you. Lenses need to be cleaned everyday, so forgetting to do this chore can result in dirty lenses and uncomfortable eyes.
Image Source: Hip2Save
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who wants protein and other deposits removed from their lenses will appreciate this product. It delivers effective cleaning and robust dual-disinfection, as well as comfort throughout the day. This product is made for silicone hydrogen and soft contact lenses, so if you use this type of lens you may want this product. Another nice feature of this product is that it works well for sensitive eyes according to customers. Also, if you are wanting a 2 pack of contact solution, you may want to buy this product.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to the ingredients. The ingredient list will be located on the side of the box. A couple of customers thought this product was a little expensive. Also, some customers did not like that this contact solution is now made in China.
Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
The Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution delivers effective cleaning and great dual-disinfection. It will remove protein and other deposits from your contact lenses. This product will condition your lenses, and increase the comfort you will feel. Your lenses will be very clean and clear after using this solution. This contact solution comes in a 2 pack, with each bottle weighing 10 ounces. A lens case is included.
- Removes protein and other deposits
- 2 pack
- Lens case included
- A little expensive
- Made in China
- Some customers received different products then what they ordered
Image Source: Blink
Features and Benefits
- Removes protein and other deposits
- Delivers effective cleaning and robust dual-disinfection
- Conditions your lenses
- Provides 16 hours or more of comfort
- Makes your lenses clean and clear
- A lens case is included
- Pack of 2
- Each bottle weighs 10 ounces
- Great for sensitive eyes according to customers
- Made for silicone, hydrogen, and soft contact lenses
- It’s multi-purpose, which is fast and easy to use
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the customer comments on Amazon for Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. I’ll share some of what I found here:
“Good product, meets expectations, been using it for 8+ months now. I use it as a replacement for Optifree Express (which was getting older/harder to find at reasonable price). Did some research prior to purchasing it and it’s chemically newer than most other solutions that have been on the market for many years. I’ve been using it with minimal rubbing on 2/3-month contacts and haven’t had any irregular issues, seems easier on the eyes. Abbott makes some good stuff.”
“I am 64 years old and still wearing contacts. I was finding it difficult to wear my contacts all day until I tried this product, which, was recommended by my doctor. This product really works for me. I do need to carry a small bottle to clean my lens part of the way through some days but, not all. I am very happy with the performance of this product and would recommend it to anyone wearing contacts of any age.”
“I’ve always had sensitive eyes wearing contacts, and often they would get painfully red after only a few hours. Using this solution to cleanse and soak overnight, and then using plain saline to rinse in the morning before wearing my contacts, has eliminated all issues with eye redness and sensitivity.”
If the Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, here are a few alternatives to check out.
○ The Bausch + Lomb ReNu Advanced Triple Disinfect Formula is a multi-purpose contact solution. It provides up to 20 hours of moisture. This product delivers excellent disinfection and cleaning. It has a unique triple disinfectant system. It will also condition and hydrate your lenses so that you feel comfortable all day. Make sure to clean and store your contact lenses when you are not wearing them. By doing this, your contact lenses will be clean, and will make your eyes healthier.
The contact solution ingredients for this product are poloxamine, poloxamer 181, diglycine, sodium citrate, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride, and it is preserved with a triple disinfectant system (polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00005%, polyquaternium 0.00015% and alexidine 0.0002%). Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are wanting a multi-purpose solution that provides up to 20 hours of moisture, this product is a good choice.
○ The Kirkland Signature Multi-Purpose Sterile Solution is a multi-purpose contact solution. It comes in a pack of 3 bottles that have 16 ounces in each bottle. It will remove protein from your lenses. This contact solution disinfects. It comes with a lens case. This can also be used to make slime.
The ingredients are polyhexamethylene biguanide (0.0001%), a phosphate buffer, Poloxamer 237, edetate disodium, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, and purified water. Before using this product, make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are wanting a multi-purpose contact solution that comes in a pack of 3, this product may be what you’re looking for.
○ The Complete MultiPurpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses removes protein and debris to thoroughly clean your contact lenses. It is gentle on the eyes, and is a very effective cleaner. It comes in a 4 ounce bottle. A lens case is included. This product works great for slime. If you are wanting a multi-purpose solution that is gentle on eyes and very effective, this product is a good choice.
The Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a cleaning and dual-disinfection. This solution removes protein and other deposits effectively from your contact lenses. It will also condition the lenses, and increase the comfort you will feel. The Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution comes in a 2 pack. Each bottle is 10 ounces. I hope my review of the Blink Revitalens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution can help you decide if this is the contact solution for you!
For more information, check out the rest of our contact solution reviews.