Wanting to trade in your peanut butter for something healthier? Then you may want to give Naturally More Almond Butter a try! Naturally More Almond Butter is an enriched almond butter. It is infused with probiotics and flax seeds. With 6 grams of protein per serving and with it being high in heart healthy fats including omega, this is a great choice for anyone who wants to improve the nutrition in their diet.
Things to Consider When Trying Naturally More Almond Butter
If you are allergic to peanut butter, you may be interested in trying Naturally More Almond Butter. Is is processed in a facility that does not process peanuts.
If you are allergic to almonds, do not buy this product since it contains almonds as the main ingredient.
If you have had a bad reactions to nuts, you may want to consult with your doctor before trying Naturally More Almond Butter.
Who Should Buy This Product
Naturally More Almond Butter is a wonderful food choice if you are wanting to take in more vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy fats, and probiotics. Almond butter contains a high amount of vitamin E, which is good for a number of bodily functions.
Almond butter is a favorite among many vegetarians because of the amount of proteins it delivers. This is also a good food choice for athletes or anyone who wants to improve their diet.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
Do not buy this product if you are allergic to almonds or if you have suffered from kidney or gall bladder issues. If you are skeptical about trying this product for any reason, make sure to consult your doctor first. While it is healthy for many, if you suffer from tree nut allergies or have specific ailments, it will not be a good choice.
Naturally More Almond Butter
This almond butter is fortified with probiotics and flaxseed. Not only does almond butter pack a powerful punch of nutrition, but this product specifically delivers extra nutrition since it is enriched. I’m going to go over some of the other pros along with some cons for Naturally More Almond Butter.
- Probiotic Infused
- Heart healthy fats including omega
- Added flax seeds
- Made in a peanut free facility
- Free of GMO, gluten, and transfat
- BPA Free Jar
- New recipe is too thick
Features and Benefits
- This almond butter is made with the freshest, highest quality California Almonds. It has a nutty roasted taste.
- Probiotic infused (10X more effective than common yogurt cultures)
- 6 Grams of Protein
- Added Flax Seeds
- High in Omega – 3 ALA
- Peanut Free and made in a facility that does not process peanuts or any other nuts
- GMO Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, No Trans Fats, and the jar is BPA Free
If the Naturally More Almond Butter does not fit your needs, then here are a few almond butter alternatives to check out.
○ The Legendary Foods Pecan Pie Keto Almond Butter is made to taste like pecan pie. All the flavors are naturally flavored. It is gluten free. This almond butter is keto friendly, full of healthy fats, and is a great source for protein. This is a good almond butter to try if you are on a low carb diet. Keep in mind that this contains pecans, so if you are allergic to this nut do not buy this. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Legendary Foods will either refund you or replace the item.
○ The NaturAlmond Almond Butter one ingredient is roasted almonds. No sugars, oils, preservatives, or emulsifiers have been added. This is a good almond butter to try if you are allergic to other nuts, since this only has one ingredient. The almonds are non-GMO. The almond butter is made in small batches to ensure freshness. It comes in a 12 ounce jar, which is smaller than the Naturally More Almond Butter. You will not need to refrigerate this item. Stirring is not required unless it seems like it needs stirred.
○ The Barney Butter Almond Butter is almond butter is made in a peanut-free, almond only facility. It is non-GMO, gluten-free, kosher, dairy-free, and soy-free. There is no need to refrigerate or stir this almond butter. This almond butter is a good source of calcium, iron, magnesium, and vitamin E. To create the creamy texture, the almonds have been blanched. You can, however, purchase a crunchy almond butter from Barney Butter for a higher price. This is certified organic and vegan. The ingredients in this almond butter are the following: blanched roasted almonds, evaporated cane juice, palm fruit oil, and sea salt.
Naturally More Almond Butter is an enriched almond butter that has flaxseed and added probiotics. This almond butter has 6 grams of protein per serving and is high in omega. Since it is processed in a facility that does not process peanuts, many people who are allergic to peanuts can eat this instead. Health conscience people would enjoy to know that this almond butter is GMO Free and Gluten Free. It is also a vegan product with no trans fats. The jar is BPA Free.
For more reviews and information, check out the rest of our almond butter reviews.
Last update on 2022-08-30 at 12:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API