There are plenty of benefits of Vitamin E oil for skin, whether it’s your face or body that we’re talking about. Destined for topical use, the oil comes in two main forms: capsules and bottles. Especially when you have nothing but Vitamin E oil capsules at your disposal, discovering the proper way to apply it can be a bit confusing at best, if not even frustrating. In the next few lines, we’ll go over the basic wonders of this oil and what you need to do for an efficient application.
The Benefits of Vitamin E Oil for Skin
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00CHTX1AS” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Vitamin E oil[/easyazon_link] is rather thick and greasy in nature, but this is only because it’s rich in nutrients which “feed” your skin and make it smoother and shinier.
- Marks and scars. Although experts are still researching Vitamin E oil’s prowess in this regard, there is a general consensus that it has soothing properties. As such, it can help with scars, such as acne, and stretching marks, aiding in their fading over time.
- Anti-aging. University of Maryland Medical Center uncovered the anti-aging properties of Vitamin E oil, noting its ability to act on the deep lines and wrinkles, diminishing them.
How to Properly Apply Vitamin E Oil
Step #1: Preparation
Obviously, the first thing you should do is acquire your stock of Vitamin E oil. Whether it’s a bottle or a few capsules, you should look at the IU (international units). This influences the strength of the oil, which is directly proportional to how effective it is. Generally, any number in the thousands should do, but the average recommendation is of 56,000 IU.
Step #2: Working the Capsules
For every use, we recommend three capsules. Take them out and lay them on a paper towel or anything else that will protect your surface from possible leaks. Using a needle, poke holes in each of the capsule and then squeeze out the oil in a container of your choice until they’re completely dried out. Vitamin E oil can be pretty difficult to apply, so to ensure that it will mold on your skin easier, stir in one tablespoon of olive oil.
Step #3: Application
If you’d like to avoid getting the oil on your hands, use a tissue or a brush to apply it. Rub around your eyes, mouth, forehead, or any other area on your face which might need nourishment or anti-aging protection. For application on other areas of your body, pop open more capsules and remember to add in one tablespoon of olive oil for every three capsules.
Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse off. You can use a toner to make sure all excess oil is removed.
- For scars, gently massage the area once every day.
- To treat sunburns, place capsules in fridge before application.
- For dry skin, eczema, or psoriasis, apply the oil directly from capsule without the olive oil blend.
Given all the benefits of Vitamin E oil for skin, you should definitely try it for yourself.