Throughout recent years, cannabis has kept a pretty strong but negative reputation within the media about its effect on people, but now it has been seen in another light by medical professionals.
CBD comes from a completely different part of the cannabis plant, unlike the famously known “Weed,” which is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a key ingredient found in cannabis. THC is well known to leave a “high” sensation and is why it has a bad reputation. Cannabidiol (CBD) has started to become increasingly popular now because it does not produce this “high” sensation, becoming a valuable source of treatment for pain, mental health, smoking cessation, drug withdrawal and much more. CBD can come in many forms such as pills, topical creams, beauty products, e-liquids, tinctures and more.
Experts believe that CBD oil is special because of how it is a valuable treatment when it comes to the skin because contains anti-inflammatory properties. One of the body’s receptors is a CB2 receptor; this plays an important role in the immune system, which manages pain and inflammation. Experts believe that when CBD enters the body, it can help the CB2 receptors respond to any signals that are received, thus causing any inflammation and pain to decrease rapidly. Therefore making CBD an important product in the medical field.
Below are some of the best brands that are available in the market relating to CBD and skin care products. For further information on CBD skin care products, visit https://cbdoilgeek.com/cbd-skin-care-products/.
- Lord Jones Pure CBD Pain & Wellness Lotion – This famous formula is a rich, soothing and luxurious lotion that is specifically designed to rapidly penetrate and absorb into the skin. Created using a natural agent which absorbs into the skin, leaving a cooling sensation upon contact, therefore soothing any pain.
- Endoca’s Hemp Whipped Body Butter – Endoca is a brand that has lab tested products, which provide 100% certified ingredients in them, meaning they control the entire process when it comes to the seed itself, to when it’s processed and on the shelf. Endoca’s whipped body butter provides omega 3, vitamin E and vitamin D nutrients and is also rich in antioxidants.
- Vertly CBD Infused Lip Balm – Vertly’s new CBD Infused Lip Balm is a handcrafted organic lip product that contains nourishing ingredients such as shea butter, cacao butter, kokum butter, coconut oil and many more. This product will help contain and lock moisture in the lips. This product may also be used on small areas of the face, hands, and body. The best ingredient is what they call a hemp-deprived cannabinoid extract, in other words, CBD. CBD is a commonly known ingredient in cannabis plants, but Vertly likes to think of CBD as a “vitamin.”
- CBD Bath Bombs by Mirai Clinical – These small bath bombs provide the ultimate experience providing all lime essential oils which ensure you can relax for longer. Mirai Clinical claims that this product will significantly reduce all body odors for longer amounts of time, and of course, their product is all natural, lacking any suspicious additives such as sulfates, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrances, and preservatives.
- CBD Rescue Balm by Exlinol – This is considered to be one of the best CBD skin care products available in the market currently. CBD Rescue Balm is a naturally soothing topical moisturizer that can be applied to the skin and is rapidly absorbed in order to promote superior skin health. This product was originally created for athletes and arthritis sufferers. This Rescue Balm opposes any dry skin, repairs dried, irritated and aging skin. Ensuring that whoever is using the product, has a youthful appearance. All topical skin care products are entirely free of synthetic chemicals, and they are non-greasy, safe for all skin types, contain high quality Co2 extracted CBD oil, and are cultivated organically.
- Kush Cream – This cream is aloe-based for face and eyes and contains “fertile female’s hempseed’s” along with other nutritional ingredients. Hempseed oil is an anti-inflammatory and skin nourishing ingredient which is great for eczema, psoriasis, scars, bruises, and cuts. It helps to protect your skin by working with natural pH levels. The anti-inflammatory properties inside of this product help fight wrinkles and acne.
- Hemp Infused Cream by Charlotte’s Web – This product contains vitamins such as B5 and E, aloe, coconut oil, shea butter, and mango seed extracts. Needless to say that the products are all natural and this is what makes this product stand out amongst most.
One of the most commonly found health benefits to the skin is now CBD skin care products. These contain natural ingredients that are more effective than chemically produced skin care products, but these CBD skin care solutions are great for multiple uses such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, aging and many more. CBD is a great replacement for THC, making it a well-discussed topic amongst health professionals.
Related Article: 9 Tips To Get Younger Looking Skin