Marula oil has been a thing of wonders in its Namibia homeland for many centuries now, even if we are pretty much just now discovering its great benefits. We can tease this much: it’s everything you could be looking for in a beauty-centered oil without some of the possible negatives of other alternatives. The biggest advantage of this marula fruit product? Its texture is pleasantly light, making it fit right in with any kind of skin texture and type. But that’s not the only plus on our whitelist. Keep reading to find out after benefits and our best product recs for those seeking a good place to start.
The Benefits of Marula Oil for Hair and Skin
- Is extremely nourishing for your scalp, promoting healthy hair growth while keeping frizzy locks at bay.
- Offers great protection against the elements. You will shelter your hair from UV rays, rain, dryness, and other unpleasant external agents.
- Being packed with vitamins and other nutrients, it rejuvenates the skin and slows down the aging process, fading in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Whatever your skin type is, it will keep your moisture levels in check. In other words, you will add some to dry skin and remove some from fattier complexions.
- Contains antibacterial properties which help you fight acne, scars, and blemishes.
Top 5 Beauty Products with Marula Oil
#1 Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel with Marula Oil
Whether it’s dust, dirt, various impurities, or heavy makeup, whatever it is that you want off of your face will go away with this cleansing gel. Despite the texture, once applied to your skin, your natural warmth will dissolve it into a type of oil that will ‘melt away’ any trace of impurities.
#2 MarulaOil Rare Oil Replenishing Shampoo
This shampoo aims to accomplish three main things: to hydrate, to tame, and to soften. In other words, you will get the right foundation for hair growth, no frizzy strands, and a silk-like finish.
#3 Carol’s Daughter Marula Curl Softening Serum
Let’s hang around in the hair area for a while and talking about this serum, perfect for those curls that just won’t stay put. This blend of essential oils enhances the anti-frizz property, giving a soft touch to your curly mane.
#4 Ciate London Marula Cuticle Oil
Here’s a surprise for you: marula oil is just as fantastic for your nails. Keep your cuticles nourished and properly-functioning with this straightforward treatment.
#5 Acure Marula Oil
Raw, organic, and packed with antioxidants, Acure’s marula oil actually makes the perfect primer, being able to serve as an excellent makeup under-layer throughout the day. Obviously, it’s great to moisturize and cleanse your skin as well, making a deadly three-in-one package!
So, marula oil. If you’ve never heard of it before, the best way to learn of its benefits is through putting them to practice. Experiment with one of the top-notch products we’ve just recommended and return to offer a verdict.