If you are concerned with the way your skin looks, you are probably familiar with terms like microdermabrasion or chemical peels. However, there are better and gentler ways to clean your face nowadays. A good alternative is a skin infusion, also known as a dermal infusion treatment. It is an innovative exfoliation procedure which might work miracles on your complexion.
What Is a Skin Infusion?
As I mentioned above, a skin infusion represents a gentle exfoliation treatment which boosts your natural collagen production. Moreover, it provides a deep topical treatment that cures or reduces plenty of skin conditions such as acne breakouts and red spots. After this treatment, your skin will look stronger, healthier, smoother and your fine lines, as well as wrinkles, will disappear. Here’s how the skin infusion treatment works.
How Does a Skin Infusion Work?
Unlike other dermal treatments, a skin infusion acts gently on your complexion, encouraging new cells to form and eliminating dead cells layers from the surface of your skin. It goes deep into your skin without affecting or breaking it. Along with dead cells and pigmentation, this procedure also eliminates wrinkles and fine lines. It significantly improves your complexion and provides a healthier skin that lasts for a lifetime. For starters, you should apply two dermal infusions per month. After a while, you can switch to only one each month. The specialist will apply you a customized treatment that matches your skin and needs.
Pros and Cons of Skin Infusion
Dermal Infusion Pros
- It can be used for almost every skin type.
- You don’t need a recovery period. You can go back to work right after the procedure.
- It takes only 20 minutes to do this treatment. So, you can even do it during your lunch break.
- You will see immediate results right after the first session. However, better effects and improvements can be seen after several treatments.
- Your skin will become more hydrated and moisturized.
- Your acne scars will be gone or at least visibly reduced.
- This treatment reduces and even eliminates wrinkles, fine lines, and other aging signs better than any other dermal procedure.
- By eliminating your skin’s dead cells layer, it lightens your complexion’s pigmentation.
- It is a customizable skin treatment. Your doctor or cosmetic specialist will recommend the one that suits your need and skin type.
Dermal Infusion Cons
Even though this treatment offers a lot of benefits, it also has some drawbacks that you should be aware of.
First of all, don’t expect miracles. You will probably not see any significant results after the first session. It usually takes several weeks before achieving your desired results and changes for the better in your tone and skin texture. If you suffer from acne scars and wrinkles, you should do at least ten treatments.
If your skin is overly sensitive, you might experience a small discomfort during the procedure. However, it will all pass naturally in a couple of hours after the treatment. Make sure to stay away from direct sunlight for a couple of days because there is a risk of hyperpigmentation.
As you can see, there are better and less painful ways to regenerate your skin and restore your cells. Skin infusion or dermal treatment can be done in no more than 20 minutes, and you can return to your daily activities right after it. It provides a lot of benefits for your skin, making it smoother and better-looking.
Image source: 1