A protein treatment for hair is going to bring about a number of fantastic benefits. When trying to deal with vulnerable strands and damaged hair, you might want to set your average frailness-treating products to the side. Because through this treatment, you can fix the problem from the inside. Did this catch your attention? Continue ahead and discover why protein plays such a huge part in the health of your mane.
How a Protein Treatment for Hair Helps You
Protein is a fundamental compound in every single lock of your hair. It’s structured in chains which stretch lengthwise along your hair. These chains determine both the appearance and the health of your hair. The cross links in these protein chains dictate whether you end up with straight, curly, or wavy hair. And the way you take care of these chains determines how strong your hair will be.
Whenever you subject your hair to various treatments and styling methods, you break apart some of these protein chains. Thus, it becomes more vulnerable and it can receive the damage of external environmental polluting factors much easier. By undergoing a protein treatment, you fill in these gaps hammered in by your habitual hair straightening or the pollution of the 21st century.
4 Options for Protein Treatments
#1 Homemade Remedies
These are the first you should try, especially if your hair isn’t already insanely damaged and there is a chance to repair it in a fairly short amount of time. However, generally speaking, the protein of DIY treatments is the most temporary and it doesn’t really work if you seek long-term results.
Here are some suggestions of DIY protein treatments:
- An egg mask is the most effective method since eggs are really rich in protein and various vitamins.
- Bananas are also sources of protein and fiber.
- Yogurt fights bacteria and nourishes your hair.
- Create a killer combo with mayonnaise and avocado, both rich in nourishing fats.
- Aside from repairing protein chains, almond oil has a number of fantastic other benefits.
#2 Hydratherma Naturals- Protein Leave In (Light Treatment)
- Contains silk amino protein and glycerin, which makes it a great product for daily application.
- Provides a balance of moisture and protein concentration.
- Balanced pH.
Get on [easyazon_link identifier=”B0065LVDV8″ locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Amazon[/easyazon_link].
#3 Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Protein Hair Conditioner (Mild Treatment)
- Deep conditioner for weekly application.
- Contains exclusively natural ingredients.
- Energizes the hair and favors reconstruction of protein chains.
Get on [easyazon_link identifier=”B003CTVSKC” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Amazon[/easyazon_link].
#4 Aphogee Two-step Treatment Protein for Damaged Hair (Hard Treatment)
- Ideal for severely damaged hair.
- To be used once every 6-8 weeks because of powerful effects.
- Warrants caution when using because improper application of instructions can lead to further damaging instead.
Get on [easyazon_link identifier=”B0009R33U8″ locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Amazon[/easyazon_link].
In conclusion, for frail and dry hair, perhaps all you need is to look into the source of the problem and to work in that area. A protein treatment for hair is accessible and easy to apply, especially with so many excellent options on the market.