If you want to obtain a great manicure, you will have to use the proper tools. Among these, there are the nail art brushes that every fashionista should purchase. You need more than just one tool because every brush creates a different effect and it is used in a certain way for specific patterns or designs. Here are the most efficient brushes you should have in order to achieve amazing nails.
The Best Nail Art Brushed for the Perfect Manicure
1. [easyazon_link identifier=”B00L97UYIG” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Angled French Brush[/easyazon_link]
This is one of the nail art brushes used for one-stroke looks such as French manicures. Also, you can use it to create flawless color blocking. Being angled helps you achieve crisp corners and edges of almost any design you want. You can purchase this tool from your local art supply shop. Choose a smaller one.
2. [easyazon_link identifier=”B00GD0IQQ6″ locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Striper Brush[/easyazon_link]
This is something you must definitely have if you want to obtain sharp and crisp even lines. Buy one that has a long head. If its bristles are too short, it might create wavy lines instead of straight ones. Some specialists even make their own striper brushes from things they find at craft stores.
3. [easyazon_link identifier=”B00JQM5J3Q” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Detail Nail Art Brushes[/easyazon_link]
Outlining as well as small intricate patterns and designs require a detail brush. According to nail experts, this kind of tool is what makes your design come to life. After all, a great impact comes with amazing details. It is one of the most common manicure tools that all nail lovers use.
4. [easyazon_link identifier=”B018K6GHZC” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Fan Brush[/easyazon_link]
This type of brush works miracles when you have to wipe away glitter. Also, you can create a fan brush manicure which looks amazing if you do it properly. Choose a long skinny brush tail because it is easier to handle and use. Another way to utilize this nail supply is to paint your nails as usual with a base color, then let them dry. Put some polish on your fan brush’s tips and gently sweep it all over your nails. It will create a gorgeous feathered effect.
Other Additional/Optional Nail Art Supplies
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00ZI28RP0″ locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Sponges.[/easyazon_link] These can be used to create different effects and texture. For example, they are great at making faded designs or abstract patterns. If you want to have an ombre manicure, a good sponge is one of the things you will need.
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00ATB1ISS” locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Dotting tools[/easyazon_link]. Do you like polka dots? Then, this is the right nail art tool for you. It will help you create symmetrical circles as well as small flower patterns.
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B01CBB3020″ locale=”US” tag=”beautifu0f2-20″]Nail stamper[/easyazon_link]. Nail stampers are great supplies for when you want to achieve different patterns in an easy and quick way. However, you need some additional manicure skills because you must make the pattern by yourself.
Bringing It All Together
If you don’t like to go to a salon on a regular basis, you can create beautiful manicures at home, too. All you need are the proper nail art brushes and supplies. All of the above tools and tips are a must-do when you want to achieve the perfect nail designs.
Image source: 1