What is Hair Botox?
Struggle with frizzy hair? Have untamable split ends? Is your hair damaged by countless treatments? Then a hair botox treatment is the perfect solution for hair that is tired and in need of rejuvenation. The name is a bit confusing because it alludes to an image of syringes injecting chemicals into your hair, but hair botox is far from that. It is more of a conditioner -like treatment that does not need any kind of needles. A hair botox is rich in Caviar Oil, B5, E Vitamins, and Collagen Complex which aids in deeply moisturizing and repairing your hair by filling in any breakages in the hair follicle or cuticle.
Hair Botox is also known for adding a glowing shine and softness to hair just after one use!
This hair treatment is becoming more and more popular in the beauty world because of its immediate and lush results. A hair botox lasts anywhere between two to four months and it is encouraged to keep up with the botox after the results have worn out. A hair botox will help revert your hair to it’s natural, perfect state by filling in all of the gaps found on your hair follicle with keratin, strengthening your hair strands, and deeply conditioning your hair to a softer and shinier state. Where do you sign up?
Why get a Hair Botox?
Still on the fence about getting a hair botox treatment? Here are some amazing benefits that come along with getting the treatment that you will not be able to pass up! A botox hair treatment:
- Fills in hair breakages
- Leaves hair feeling softer
- Hydrates hair
- Prevents frizz
- Makes hair more manageable and healthy
- Protects against dandruff
- Minimizes hair loss
- Enhancing your hair’s natural texture
- Conditions and revives damaged hair
What does a Salon Botox Treatment includes?
A salon hair Botox treatment typically includes the professional:
- Cleaning your hair with a clarifying shampoo to strip your hair of any residue and open up the cuticle shafts for optimal clean.
- Sectioning hair off and applying treatment to the hair and scalp where it will sit for about 45 minutes.
- Washing the hair again with a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Carefully blow-drying and straightening hair to seal in the hair botox.
Majestic Hair Botox
The Majestic Hair Botox Treatment is one of the best out there because it is formaldehyde free and contains ingredients that guarantee fresh and lush hair. This hair treatment works on every hair type and has easy to follow instructions. You can get this hair botox treatment on Amazon.
Inoar Professional – BotoHAIR Kit
Inoar Professional hair botox kit is derived from a keratin-based formula that aids in strengthening and smoothing out hair. This product claims to fight off 95% of your hair frizz and makes curly hair more manageable. The kit has a 3 step process that is easy to follow along to and requires a shorter waiting time for the treatment to absorb into your hair. Find this product on Amazon.
Brazilian Hair Mask Treatment
The Brazilian Hair Mask Hair Botox Treatment comes in two varieties, dark hair and blonde hair. Be sure to keep this in mind when ordering the product. This hair botox treatment specializes in eliminating frizz, conditioning dry and damaged hair, and strengthening hair. The way that this treatment is different from the rest is that it only requires one bottle for the entire hair treatment. Try out this product on Amazon.
Sulfate Free Shampoos and Conditioners
ArtNaturals Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
ArtNaturals Moroccan Argan oil shampoo and conditioner is nourishing and restorative properties to take care of your hair. This shampoo and conditioner is sure to take good care of your hair botox treatment.
Deluge Shampoo & Conditioner
Deluge shampoo and conditioner is an argan oil based product that will keep your hair botox looking luxurious and perfect. This shampoo and conditioner due is Sulphate, Phosphate, and Paraben-Free, this is great if your hair has been colored previously or recently died. Deluge shampoo and conditioner will keep your hair botox looking fresh.
After choosing your hair botox treatment brand, follow these six steps to ensure a rejuvenating hair botox.
- This is a crucial step in the hair botox process, a good beginning is a good base for the treatment. Wash your hair twice with a clarifying shampoo to get rid of any residue or chemicals that are leftover from previous hair treatments. Be sure to rinse thoroughly after washing. No conditioner is needed at this point in the hair botox treatment process.
- Towel dry your hair to remove excess water and then blow-dry your hair (on medium heat if possible) until it is about 75-80% dry; after this detangle your hair.
- Prepare your Botox Mixture
- Create your mixture by extracting the amount of product you want into a bowl and then adding the required amount of warm water with it. Mix together with a brush until it is a cream-like mixture.
- Part your hair into 4 sections and then apply cream 1/4 inch from your roots starting at the back. Then proceed without over-saturating your hair with the cream. Comb through your hair with the solution evenly in order to spread the treatment throughout your hair in equal amounts. Double check that every strand is coated with the treatment and that you have not missed any spots. Leave in the treatment for about 45 minutes and then put a shower cap over your hair and blow dry it on high heat in order to help seal and set in the treatment.
- Do not wash off all of the treatment that was applied to your hair. Wash off about 50-80% of it before blow-drying the rest which will be left to set in.
- Flat Iron
- Blow-dry the rest of your hair with a brush and then straighten your hair with a titanium flat iron (regular hair- 410-450F, fine and bleached hair-365F). This step will seal in the rest of the treatment and will leave your hair looking shiny and feeling soft.
How to Take Care and Maintain a Hair Botox Treatment
Hair Botox does require a level of hair care maintenance after the treatment. This maintenance is fairly easy to follow and does not limit you on how you can style your hair.
In order to maintain the soft and shiny hair resulted from your hair botox treatment, you have to wash your hair with a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner every time you wash your hair. It is that simple. After 1-3 months you may have to do another hair botox treatment to have your hair remain healthy and luxurious.
A hair botox treatment will completely rehydrate and rejuvenate your hair to its natural, healthy state. Whether you choose to get it done at a salon or do it at home, your hair will thank you and radiate lushness. Pamper yourself and do your hair a favor by investing in a hair botox treatment.
Related Article: 10 Best Hair Botox Options for 2018