If you’ve ever dabbled with the idea of becoming a health coach, the Institute of Integrative Nutrition is surely a name that you’re familiar with. After all, the IIN is an absolute titan in this industry. But with a great name comes great responsibility, so you are likely torn as to whether the program actually ends up paying off. While the Internet is really split in its opinions toward this program, we tried to bring together the best of both worlds in order to reach an answer. More example, we’re trying to find out if it makes for a worthy investment.
What Is Integrative Nutrition For?
The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, shortened as the IIN, is the largest nutrition school in the world. It operates in tens of countries all over the world, with thousands of graduates from every corner of the planet on a yearly basis. It has a long-lasting history, having been founded several decades back. Since then, the IIN has continued to grow and help shape up top-class health coaches.
What makes it stand out compared to other programs? It’s a school with a holistic curriculum. This means that its foundation rests on mind, soul, and spirit. Instead of using scientifically backed up information approved by the FDA and likewise, this program prefers to gather around the knowledge regarding a human’s spiritual balance. In doing so, they can personalize and tailor various nutritional programs that cater to your exact needs. Well, the health experts that walk out of the doors of the school do, at least.
Basic Information about Integrative Nutrition
Naturally, you’d probably like to see some further in-depth information about this program – the kind that potential candidates have an interest in.
- Availability: Everything is available digitally. You gain access to courses and videos, the main two pillars of this structure. If you want to test the waters first, you can also find online sample classes for you to try out.
- Time: This is a one-year-long program.
- Dedication: Full jobs, children, university – some things might be in the way of you pursuing one extra special activity. Thankfully, this program is very low-maintenance and it only requires your attention for roughly two hours every day.
- Costs: The costs vary depending on a number of factors, which is why you can only find a precise answer straight from the mouth of someone directly involved with the IIN. What we can say for certain, though, is that it’s getting cheaper and cheaper to pursue this certification.
There are also some negatives which you can commonly find online:
- The school isn’t accredited, meaning you will only get a certification at the end of it all.
- The program aims to shape you into someone able to give wings to their own health coaching business. You shouldn’t expect to roll off the benches of the Institute right into a job. This is the kind of thing you’ll have to build yourself.
In conclusion, what can we say about the Integrative Nutrition program? It’s successful, it has tradition, and it produces graduates with mixed feelings. You can never know if it’s the right thing for you, basically.