Prepping your nails for pretty nail polish and all sorts of fashionable designs may not always be fun, but it’s mandatory. You know you have to get rid of those cuticles otherwise, your manicure won’t be successful. But do you know how to remove cuticles the proper way? Here are three beauty vloggers who will teach us different styles in which you can get rid of that overgrown skin.
1. The I.Love.Pretty.Nails Tutorial
The first method of removing your cuticles comes to us from I.Love.Pretty.Nails. It’s an awesome and descriptive video from this great vlogger, shot up close and which contains a trove of information. The way she preps her nails is by using a cuticle remover, namely the pen from Jamberry.
This little tool is great because once applied it simply softens your cuticles to the point where all you need to do is grab your cuticle remover tool and scoop up the moist remnants. Then you go and wash up with warm water and soap and you’re done. The style of the video is concise and informative, and we really did learn a lot. Find more of I.Love.Pretty.Nails on her YouTube Channel.
2. The Yire Castillo Tutorial
Once we began to watch this how to remove your cuticles tutorial, we were promptly greeted with a ‘hello, beautiful people!’ Therefore, we settled in for a little over two minutes of fast yet exhaustive information on how to get rid of unwanted dead skin on our nails that could mess up our nail polish.
Yire keeps it traditional, in the sense that he uses a special cuticle pusher so that he can shove all the skin cells to the bottom of the nail. Then he turns it over and, using the sharper side he simply scrapes off the surface of the nails to remove every other piece of residue. To finish off, he grabs a pair of nail scissors and just carefully cuts away the excess skin. How easy and cool was that? Find Yire on his channel.
You might also like – 3 Vloggers Teach Us How to Trim Nails Properly
- Eliminate excess cuticles in 15 seconds
- With moisturizing Aloe and Chamomile to condition and soothe
- Ultra-fast cuticle remover
- INDUSTRY LEADER IN CUTICLE CARE: For over 90 years, Blue Cross Professional Nail...
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: With a blend of high quality, premium ingredients nail...
- LIQUID CUTICLE SOFTENER: Enriched with lanolin to nourish, moisturize, and...
- 6 in 1 Cuticle Remover Kit: XIFEPFR cuticle care kit provides you 2 OZ cuticle...
- Quickly Softens and Moisturizes Cuticles: Our cuticle kit includes a bottle of...
- Stainless Steel Manicure Tool: Our cuticle removal tools are made of stainless...
3. The Sarah’s Nail Secrets Tutorial
Finally, we have prepared for you a third way on how to remove cuticles, the professional way. Sarah, the beauty vlogger from Sarah’s nail secrets, is a pro nail tech with a license who deftly demonstrates to us how to remove residues and cuticles on a client who has never worn nails before.
We loved how fast and clean Sarah worked, using all the classic tools of the trade, including an electric cleaner and a brush. We were also amazed to see the client’s nails simply transform in the vlogger’s hands and become the perfect canvas for new nails. Well done Sarah! See more of her videos on her page.
Removing unwanted and dead skin cells on and around your nails is not the most pleasant thing to do. It’s also tedious and can be painful at times. But all that stops today. Watch the tree videos on how to remove cuticles we’ve prepared for you, choose your favorite and let it change your life!
Last update on 2023-04-18 at 02:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API