We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Green tea extract has become quite a dietary supplement fad of the recent few years. Unlike most other pills we take to enhance our beauty or help our bodies cope with challenges, green tea extract has virtually no side effects, is all natural and brings us plenty of health benefits. No wonder it became so popular!
Everyone knows by now how wonderful a cup of green tea can be for your health. Packed full of antioxidants and plant nutrients, Camelia Sinensis is sworn to be all these and more:
- The main reason behind the low rates of chronic diseases in the Asian world;
- An ancient beauty remedy for both internal and external use;
- A healthier alternative to coffee, providing you with slow-absorbing caffeine;
- A natural booster of your immune function;
- A natural metabolism booster, helping you burn fat faster and build lean muscle mass easier.
But in spite of its miraculous properties, the only issue is that not everyone can include 5-6 cups of green tea in their diets on a daily basis. That’s why green tea extract is the awesome alternative to drinking it in a cup. First of all, it helps you avoid the hassle of all that brewing, and second of all, it’s so concentrated that the daily dose of green tea extract pills is the equivalent of tens of cups!
To start with, we’ll go through the main benefits of green tea extract for your health overall, followed by a focus on how to use it specifically for weight loss.
X Main Benefits of Green Tea Extract:
- Supports cardiovascular health;
- Provides a powerful dose of antioxidants that slow down the ageing process, inside and out;
- Supports your immunity;
- Boosts your metabolism and speeds up calorie burn;
- Boosts your energy levels and helps with attaining your exercise goals.
The Green Tea Extract Weight Loss Effect
As long as you don’t expect green tea extract pills to cause you to miraculously lose weight without any other kind of change in your life, then this supplement will definitely help you out. Using green tea extract for weight loss is indeed a reasonable goal, and if you’re already on a good diet and exercise combo, the supplement will help you cope better.
In other words, the fat-burning cocktail you’ll take via the extract will help you exercise better and reap the benefits easier and faster. As long as you don’t suddenly change your diet for the worst, you should totally expect to see results fast. There are plenty of athletes and bodybuilders or trainers who swear by obtaining a lean muscular mass with green tea as a booster, in addition to their exercising routine. Considering the rest of the benefits you’ll get, this supplement is an awesome value for the money.
Image source: here.