Are you looking for a way to get rid of those pesky ingrown hairs? Then you may want to purchase a shaving cream that is specifically designed to treat ingrown hairs. Today we are reviewing a product just like that, Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment.
Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment can help to soothe and heal razor burn, reduce redness, exfoliate dead skin, and help release ingrown hairs. It kills bacteria under the skin. This treatment is good for all skin types.
Things to Consider When Trying Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment
When trying Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment, it may help to consider some things. First, think about if you have the time to shave everyday. If you would like to save time on hair removal, you may want to consider laser therapy treatment, or waxing. Second, think about how much you are willing to spend on ingrown hair treatment. This formula is expensive.
Who Should Buy This Product
Anyone who suffers from ingrown hairs or razor burns, may want to try this product.
Who Shouldn’t Buy This Product
You shouldn’t need this product if plan on waxing or getting laser hair removal treatment.
Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment
As with most products, there are both pros and cons. I’ll go over some of those pros and cons here.
- Can help reduce razor burn
- Kills bacteria under the skin
- Reduces redness
- Has a high end price tag
Features and Benefits
I’ve scoured the internet and also read through the customer comments on Amazon for this product. I’ll share some of what I found here:
“Worked great. Had an ingrown hair in a difficult spot for the LONGEST time that would never come out. This brought it out within the week along with the infection. Sure it may be a little pricey, but if you want that thing gone and done right the first time, buy this product. Should also note that I use this whenever an area on my face gets red/inflamed and it calms it down amazingly. Pleasantly surprised to find a product that does what it says it does.”
“As another reviewer stated, this “stuff” lol, is really magic. I have sensitive skin and along with using 5 blade razors (which are stupid expensive), I use sensitive skin shaving cream as well and have ALWAYS had a problem with getting razor burn/bumps and ingrown hairs. With this, a dab rubbed in after a shower and shave and I’m good. My face doesn’t look irritated, and it keeps my skin feeling refreshed, not itchy and burning feeling which is how I used to feel, even after using some top quality aftershave lotions. Nothing worked, this stuff is really gold in a bottle. Expensive, but it really does work if you have sensitive skin.”
“I use this immediately after shaving/trimming certain areas that are prone to ingrowns. I have been using it for years and it’s the only product that works as advertised. It goes on smooth and leaves a great cooling sensation. I just wish it was cheaper!”
If the Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment isn’t exactly what you are looking for, then here are a few alternatives for you to check out.
○ The Tend Skin The Skin Care Solution For Unsightly Razor Bumps, Ingrown Hair And Razor Burns is made to be used after you shave your legs, bikini lines, and underarms. It will reduce ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and redness that is caused by shaving or waxing. This product is cruelty free, and developed with no animal testing. It comes in an 8 ounce bottle, which is considered a lot compared to other ingrown hair treatments. This product should only be applied on dry skin. The ingredients are the following: Isopropyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Diglycerin, and Polysorbate 80. Keep in mind that you shouldn’t use this product if you are allergic to aspirin. Also keep in mind that this product has never been tested on pregnant or nursing women, so if you are pregnant or nursing, you may not want to try this quite yet. Overall, the Tend Skin The Skin Care Solution For Unsightly Razor Bumps, Ingrown Hair And Razor Burns is an easy way to get rid of ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burns, and redness.
○ The Water-Free Shave Gel / Shaving Creams – Moisturizer, Razor Burn, and Ingrown Hair shaving cream comes in the form of a gel. Unlike most shaving gels, this product will not irritate the skin, but instead soothes it. Another unique feature is that you don’t need water while shaving with this shaving cream. It contains soothing natural essential oils, including eucalyptus, clove, and ginger. It works well on sensitive skin. This product is paraben free, cruelty free, alcohol free, and 100% vegan. Because it comes in a 3.4 ounce bottle, this shaving cream works well for traveling and can easily fit in a purse. If you are wanting a shaving gel that you can bring while traveling, this product is a good choice.
○ The Ingrown Hair Treatment By Penchant Bare contains witch hazel, which is known to clean and clear skin. This product has calming ingredients that will help remove redness and irritation that are caused by shaving or waxing. In the bottle is a one month supply of this ingrown hair treatment. It can be used after you remove hair on your face, arms, legs, bikini line, and other places on your body. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Penchant will refund you as long as you send the product back within 30 days after purchasing this shaving cream.
Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment is specially formulated to help soothe and heal razor burn, reduce redness, exfoliate dead skin, and help release ingrown hairs. It kills bacteria under the skin and is good for all skin types. One major drawback however is the hefty price tag. I hope that my review of the Anthony Ingrown Hair Treatment can help you decide if this is the shaving cream for you!
For even more information, check out the rest of our ingrown hair shaving cream reviews.